Obstacles

Ego
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri's P.O.V:

Jiyong let me borrow his casual clothes because I refused to wear any of his Saint Laurent and Marc Jacobs.  By casual I mean a very oversized black sweater, and my own jeans - thank you very much. 

"Come on Jiyong, we're both going to be late to school if you take so much time getting ready." I was standing outside of his bedroom door, waiting for him to dress himself for school.  Seriously, if he takes this long to get ready to go to school, how does he manage not to be late everyday? Unless he wakes up four hours early. 

"I have to dress to impress baby~" He called out from his room. I rolled my eyes. How did I get stuck with such a diva? I sat in front of his door and pulled out my phone to check Twitter and such. After about twenty minutes, the door behind my back finally opened and revealed my overly dressed boyfriend. He was wearing a plain white shirt with a grey baseball jacket over it, and some ridiculous orange jeans. 

"What's up with the tangerine colored pants?" I joked trying hard not to laugh.

He pouted. "It's the accent to my outfit, and it brings it all together." He added a pair of glasses to his look and grabbed his backpack. "Now let's go, I wanna see Youngbae to brag - I mean inform him of our relationship." 

"If it makes you happy.." I sighed. 

Jiyong drove me to my house to get my backpack, and soon we were on the road driving to school.  When we got there, Daesung greeted me. Jiyong followed me close behind. 

"Seungri, I haven't see you since yesterday!" Daesung exclaimed.  He looked at my clothes from top to botton and frowned. "Hey, and why are you wearing Jiyong's sweater?"

I smiled shyly. "Um.. he uh, let me borrow it..."

I could hear Jiyong chuckle from behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me and pulled me close against his body so that my back was against his chest. "Don't tell me you're embarrassed about our relationship, hmm Ri?" He whispered; his lips brushing on the shell of my ear. 

Daesung looked at the both of us with wide eyes and I laughed nervously, blushing also. "Did I miss something..?" He asked quietly, his eyes staring a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter