Not Okay

Ego
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri's P.O.V:

My legs started becoming wobbly as I continued staring at Jiyong and the girl. Correction, and the . Youngbae still has his hold on my arm and he tries to pull me away from the scene. I end up collapsing on the grass, tugging Youngbae down along with me. 

I can't hold my emotions forming in my eyes and running down my cheeks anymore, and so I let out a sob that I hope people wouldn't hear. Youngbae puts his arm around my shoulder and rubs my head to try to calm me, but calm is the last thing I could be. 

And so I close my eyes and sob into my boyfriend's bestfriend's shoulder, and listen to his quiet shhhhs. "Thank you Youngbae hyung for being here for me." I let out quietly.  I can feel him smile sadly into my hair, and he continues trying to sooth me from my crying. 

We stayed there for about ten minutes before he alerts that classes will resume soon. I thank him again for spending time with me, and I try to resist the urge to look for Jiyong. I do it anyways, and my eyes wander to the spot that he was at. He's still there, talking to the girl, but his eyes seem emptier. I shove my feelings away, and try to go on with my day. 

Jiyong can do whatever the he wants now. I don't really care. Do I? 

 

Jiyong's P.O.V: 

I pulled back from the kiss and stared at the girl in disgust. My eyes were full of hate and rage, while her's were sly and had a glimpse of victory. If we weren't on school grounds, I would've slapped her back to her mom's . The girl standing before me was Kim Taeyeon. A girl who I knew exist, but refused to acknowledge. 

~

"Kwon Jiyong oppa! Look! I cut a heart for you!" A young girl giggled and ran across the classroom. She had safety scissors in one hand, and a messily cut red heart in the other. Her face was almost the same shade from her blushing. 

It was Valentines Day, and the teacher instructed all the fifth grade kids to make Valentines Day cards. 

Jiyong was concentrating on glueing his glitter to his construction paper. This had been the fourth time a girl has given him something they made themselves. He didn't know why, but every time he received things like these, he didn't feel any reaction or emotion. He sighed. What was the point of Valentines Day cards if he was never going to fall in love with them? 

"Go away Taeyeon, I'm still making my card." He didn't even look up at her. She stayed standing beside his desk and pouted. 

She looked nervously down at her new shiny shoes her mom bought her yesterday. They were pink with red straps. "At least accept it oppa.." 

Jiyong sighed and finally turned to look at the young girl. He set his glue bottle down and accepted her red cut out heart. He opened the card and read the note inside. He frowned and tore the card in half. He heard the girl gasp, but he felt no guilt or sorrow for her whatsoever. His eyes had no emotion in them, and everybody already knew of his cold attitude. 

He wondered why this girl even tried. Did she actually see a chance with him? He scoffed. 

"Taeyeon, I don't have time for these things. Go back to your desk already and leave me alone." He sighed. 

She felt hurt as if her real heart was torn. "When we grow up oppa, I'll make you notice me. I promise you that." 

Jiyong turned and glared at her. "Don't promise anything, I don't need it. I wouldn't be surprised if you asked your mom if you could live in my locker." 

As much as an Jiyong acted towards her, Taeyeon still felt some kind of connection to him. She didn't know if it was love or not, because her young mind didn't acknowledge feelings like those yet. She wanted so bad to proudly say that Kwon Jiyong was hers. She had everything already, a nice mommy and daddy, a big house, any type of clothing she wanted. Yet she still wanted more. And her young heart knew that was a fact. 

"I'll make you notice me Jiyong oppa," 

~<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter