The After Results

Ego
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author Note: So I'm going to try to make my chapters more mature, but don't worry, it'll still be fluffy ^^  I'm just improving in my writing (:

Jiyong’s P.O.V:

I looked eagerly towards my cellphone, hoping for somesort of reply. I had messaged Seungri 10 minutes earlier, hoping to meet up with him somehow. All this pressure on my brain had been too much and nothing would stop it unless I face the problem directly.  I bit my lip unknowingly drawing blood and never has impatience consumed myself so much.

A moment later my cellphone flashed a new notification, and I checked it.  Producing a small smile to myself, I knew it would be Seungri.  And most of the time, I'm right.  They always come back around. 

'Where do you want to meet up?'  was Seungri's simple reply and I had to think for a moment.  I just wanted to meet up, but I never came to conclusion of where to meet up.  I'd have to give this question some time, but right now, I'm focused on what to wear.  Dress to impress, is my motto.  I smirked knowing how vulnerable Seungri is to my looks. 

Throwing my cellphone on my bed, I quickly skimmed my closet for something decent looking and decided on a casual outfit.  Never had I been so eager to hurry and pick an outfit.  New things everytime. 

I went back to my abandoned device and finally knew what to text back.  'We're going to a party.' 

Seunghyun had invited me to a party before the end of class on Friday, and what better to take this opportunity and put it to good use?  The text came quickly back. 'Okay..?' 

--

Seungri's P.O.V:

'We're going to a party.' Is what Jiyong texted me.  I'm so confused.  I probably should be staying away from him, but now I'm agreeing to go to a party with him? And I don't even know whose party it is.. 

"Seungri?" Jiyong called out.  How he even got into my house, I don't know.  I went to go and greet him, and to be honest, he looked really good.  His hair was all gelled up and he was wearing glasses; which I wondered if they were even prescripted or not.  

"You look nice." 

He smiled at my comment and looked shy for a moment, before returning to his usually cocky state. "Don't I always?" He smirked. 

I stuck my lower lip out and fake punched his arm.  He recoiled in fake fear and laughed. "Ready to go?" 

"Where are we going?" I asked.  Jiyong opened the door for me and we exited my house.  His lambo was still on, and the headlights shined on a nearby tree in the neighborhood.  

I went inside the passenger seat and buckled my seat belt.  Jiyong got into the driver's spot and c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter