Mine

Ego
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's P.O.V:

To say I was mad was an understatement.  I don't care who Youngbae thinks he is, but one thing for certain, is that Seungri is mine.  And only mine.  

I was driving much faster than the law allowed me to, but I had no time to worry about things like that. Seungri at Youngbae's house? I don't think so.  I'd really hate to do this Seungri, but you leave me with no choice. 

Finally arriving in front of my child hood friend's house, I burst through the door.  Youngbae leaves his front door locked, but since we were bestfriends, he gave me a spare key.  Never had I thought I would use it; but I definitely did not think I would use it for this.  I came to claim back what is mine. 

"Youngbae?" I shouted, fuming with anger. 

I looked around the small living room, not seeing any presence there.  But after a couple of seconds, Youngbae made his way into the room.  I had to try with all my freewill not to punch him right on the spot.  

"Jiyong, what are you doing here?" 

I dart my eyes back and forth behind him; no sign of Seungri.  A small flare of hope flashes up within me, hoping maybe he had gone home already.  "I didn't make it obvious?" 

He looks at me with a firm line on his face, like if he tried hard enough, it could've been a smirk. "I recall I don't understand what you're saying."

"ing listen to me Youngbae; don't think I don't have the guts hurt you." 

He crosses his arms and stares coldly at me. "You wouldn't lay a finger on me."

But I'm smarter than him.   And I don't underestimate people. Because I know for hell's sake he shouldn't have underestimated me.  Best friend or not, I don't let my sentimental feelings get in the way.  

Except when it comes to Seungri. 

Bite my inner cheeks and stare at him.  I'm determined to get my way.  "Where is he?"

Youngbae smiles and for a second it looks real.  But right now, nothing feels very real. "Ah, so you came for that." 

Mentally face planting myself, I look around the room for a second time.  This time, making deeper observations. 

The door to his room is closed.

Piecing two and two together, I walk towards it.  But before I get any closer, Youngbae lurches forward and grabs my arm.  I've always been the skinnier one of the both of us, and I don't ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter