Cold Panda

Ego
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri's P.O.V:

The cold night air nearly knocked me over many times.  I'm so tired of Jiyong and Youngbae.  I'm a human, not a toy.  I don't get it. Why me? Why is it always me? If I recall correctly, Jiyong and I broke up.  But he's still exactly the same. 

The air I took in and released came out like fog in front of me.  Jiyong has the keys to his car, so walking home is my only choice.  The problem is that my house is far away. Very far away. I considered calling Daesung to come and pick me up, but then he might ask me why I was in a random neighborhood in the first place.  I would then have to explain that I went to a party.. without him.. I shook the thought away.

So this is the punishment I get for going to a party with an ex-boyfriend, and not telling my bestfriend a thing. I sighed and cursed at my luck.  Jiyong is probably still drunk, so I'm almost positive he won't notice my absence.  That's good, because then we can both go home and pretend tonight never happened. 

Jiyong; forever posessive.

Just as the air got colder, and my footing got sloppier, the last person I wanted to see was calling after me.

"Seungri!"

I blocked the voice out of my mind.  I didn't want to look back.

"Seungri, wait, up,"

The thing about Jiyong, is that he has this special force.  And that force always causes you to do what he wants, no matter how bad you don't want to.  Of course I was not immune to this force; therefore causing me to stop walking and turn around.  I still didn't say a word.  That force allowed me to stop and wait for him to catch up.  It even allowed me to let him pull me into a bone crushing hug.

Jiyong sighed deeply.  "It's not safe being alone outside at this time." He whispered into my ear.

"It was to get away from the both of you," I stated coldly. 

He laughed softly and released me from his arms. "I'm sorry," he apologized. 

His eyes had a far off look, and I was positive he was drunk.  But even if he was drunk, he still looked breathtakingly handsome. “I hate how possessive you are.” I exclaimed.

Jiyong nodded slowly before he put a hand on my shoulder. "It's only to protect you."

"Protect me from what?! Friends? A social life?" I couldn't believe what he just said. "We aren't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter