Studies First

Ego
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's P.O.V: 

Well that was random.  One moment I came to return Daesung's notebook, the next Seungri randomly appears and leaves.  Ugh, I knew Seungri didn't like me, but he didn't have to show it physically too. 

I go home and was greeted by my mom.  Food makes me happy, so I will get some food.  Well, Seungri makes me happy too, but I can't really have him right now. I'm going to have to come up with a plan.  Someway, to get Seungri to notice me.  Maybe instead of getting his attention by being straight forward, I'll get his attention by messing around with him. 

--

"Alright class, we have a geography project to do." The teacher announced. The whole class groaned.  Nobody likes projects, especially geography ones.  The teacher handed out instruction sheets and grading rubrics. "I also assigned partners, so speak now or forever hold your peace." 

I checked at the bottom of my instruction sheet and I was paired with Seungri.  How obvious, just like in the movies. He must have noticed too, because he was looking at me with wide eyes.  I smiled gently hoping to ease him.  He turned away.  "You guys may get with your partner and discuss things.  Questions? The project is due next week, on Thursday."  Nobody had any questions, so we went to find our partners.  Seungri looked so scared, like I was a predator and he was just a zebra or something. 

When I scooted my desk closer to his, he scooted away.  

I laughed. "You can come closer, I don't bite." 

"Okay.." Seungri moved his desk closer to mine and stared at the ground.  God, did I make this kid that nervous? 

"We can go over to my place, if you want.  Or yours, I don't care." 

He kept his eyes on the ground and nodded.  Was he always this shy? "I'm fine with that." 

"5pm after school maybe? Bring your notebook, my handwriting is awful," I tried joking, hoping it would lighten the mood.  It did, because I was rewarded with a small smile. 

The bell rung and it signaled the end of school. Geography was the last period for seniors, unless you wanted to stay back for study hall.  I bit my lip nervously and hoped that I wouldn't screw things up tonight.  Well, studies come first. 

Seungri's P.O.V: 

I almost died back there.  I literally couldn't breathe.  Jiyong was so close to me, and I could smell his cologne. I was hoping I'd get Daesung or some one else, but God decided to 'bless' me with Jiyong.  Oh boy, I don't know whether to be happy or worried. Sure, I can stare at him and dream about him from far away, but up close, I cannot do. I hope he doesn't think I'm weird or anything.. I just freeze whenever I see him.

"What's up loverboy?" Daesung accompanies me towards the school exit.  He nudges my shoulder, and I nudge back.

"Relax, Jiyong's just a project parter." 

"Just a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter