Let's Be Friends

Ego
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's P.O.V:

"Not yet."

Was Seungri's reply.  I don't know what brought it out in me, but I wanted him to be mine again. Only mine. They two weeks without him had been nothing but regret. 

Those four words had been a punch in my gut, and I didn't know what else I could do.  "W-What?"

Seungri gave me a small smile and held my hand in his.  "I said, not yet." 

My eyebrows turned upwards and I did my best to pout.  But Seungri just wouldn't give in. 

"Stop that hyung, you can't act cute right now." Seungri scolded and crossed his arms.

"Why Ri.....? I don't get it.." I looked down at my carpet waiting for his reply.  Why was he so stubborn all of the sudden?

"It's not that I don't like you hyung,"

"And I like you too" I added quickly.

"But remember last time we took things too quickly?  It basically crashed and burned."

I smirked. "More like crashed, burned, then rose up from the ashes like a phoenix." 

This time it was his turn to pout; and he softly punched me in the arm. 

"So what are you trying to say Ri?" I started again, getting on the serious subject.

"We can be friends!"

I shook my head. "Just friends?"

He paused for a moment, as if thinking and his eyes lit up after he thought of something. "Friends, but with the benefits of a real relationship!"

"Hmm... So you're saying we can be close, but in a friendly manner?"

"Yeah! Exactly hyung!"

I let the thought of this seep in.  Friends with benefits huh? "I don't know...."

Seungri raised his eyebrows. "Or would you like to go back to shy crushes again?"

I quickly declined. "I guess I could put up with this.. for now.. But you can't blame me if this gets out of hand," I smiled slyly.  He nudged me with his elbow.

"No. We're taking it slow, period." Such a cute stubborn panda. "So from now on Jiyong hyung, just consider me like Youngbae hyung."

"But you're so much more special than Youngbae hyung," I chided before pecking his left cheek. That made him whine.

"Hyung, I said we were friends!"

"-with benefits" I corrected, and I couldn't help but peck his other cheek also because I couldn't resist.

--

It was the start of winter break already, so why not have a friendly sleepover at my house with Seungri?

It took awhile to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter