Early Endings

Ego
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri's P.O.V:

I refused to even sit in the front seat of Jiyong's car.  No matter how many times he tried convincing me to, and even ending up trying to force me too, I wouldn't agree. It vexed me so much being treated like a pet that belonged to Jiyong, and only him.  This was turning out more disappointing than benefitting.  I sat in the back seat. 

During the whole ride in his car, I faced the window.  I didn't want to talk to him, especially after what he did to Youngbae, and Daesung.  Not only did it make me look bad, but it made our relationship look bad too.  This is so stupid.  

"Ri...." Jiyong spoke softly. 

I stiffened at the sudden mention of my name.  I ignored it and continued to just stare out the car window, watching all the students walking home from school.  I bet they didn't have to be cut off from a social life because of their lover. I sighed. 

He tried again. "I'm sorry.."

"You know what," I responded tensely. "sorry doesn't cover it all." And it was true.  'Sorry' didn't even cover half of it.  Jiyong has no right to force me to not talk to my friends anymore. 

"I know it doesn't.." Jiyong shifted in his seat and looked at me through the front mirror.  

"Then don't try." 

The car turned to the street my house and never was I so relieved to get out of Jiyong's presence. ing ironic, really.  Just a few days ago I was hoping, wishing, I would get noticed by Jiyong somehow.  Turns out it totally backfired on me.

Jiyong's car halted to a slow stop in my drive way and I was ready to leave before he stopped me for a second. Turns out it was for a stupid reason. "Bye Seungri." He smiled, and it was real one, but I wasn't buying it.  I quickly waved without saying anything and thanked him for the ride.  It was such a nice day outside, but I didn't get to enjoy it at all.  Instead I had been trapped inside the atmosphere of an air conditioned car while Daesung probably walked home with Seunghyun instead. 

--

Jiyong's P.O.V: 

I watched Seungri open to door that led to his house as I drove away.  , I surely made a mistake now.  But how could I not be controlling, when I had been crushing on him for so long, and he was finally mine.  As I had told myself before, I will not let anything get in the way.  Even if it means eliminating every single one of Seungri's friends.  Wasn't I enough? Didn't he only need me? 

I exhaled quietly before I was alerted that I had a new text.  A little bit of hope flared up in me; maybe it was Seungri saying he forgived me. But all that false hope went down the drain when I saw that the text was from Youngbae.  What does he want? 

From: Bae

xxx-xxx-xxx

Dude, you surely screwed up this time. 

I sighed knowing what he was talking about.  He was talking about the incident with Seungri. 

To: Bae

xxx-xxx-xxx

How did you find out? 

I quickly hit send. 

From: Bae

xxx-xxx-xxx

Ri is texting me right now, complainin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter