Individuals

Ego
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's P.O.V: 

I watched the back of Seungri move farther and farther away from me.  He was just kidding, wasn't he?  How could Seungri do that; come in and leave? I was supposed to be the one who breaks up with some one, not the other way around.  But somehow, seeing Seungri's individual authority had me wanting to learn more about him.  To see how far he would take his authority. 

"Jiyong." 

Abruptly I turned around hoping it was panda but it was only YoungBae.  I sighed and braced myself for a lecture or whatever he had in mind. "Yes?" 

"Did you really end things with.... uh.." he scratched the back of his neck and trailed off. 

"Well, I wasn't the one who ended it," I could hear Youngbae snicker.  Even he knew I was the type that ending things, not the opposite. I continued. "Ri was, and yes. Now if you excuse me," 

Youngbae smiled. "Great! Now that you're broken up with him, I have a chance!"

It took every strand of my free will not to freak out and slap him.  And damn, and I really wanted to slap him. I knew it all along. "Hell no, Bae. He's mine." I growled at my bestfriend. 

He crossed his arms and glared back at me. "Not necessarily. You even said things ended with him." Youngbae looked angry, and when his eyes met mine, I looked away quickly, fearing he would see beneath my worrisome mask. "So why not right? He even said how he didn't like how you treated him Ji. Maybe he didn't even like you at all." 

The final sentence pinched my heart. "But he's mine. I saw him first, he's mine." I retorted.  This was really stupid.  I wasn't going to argue for something that was rightfully mine.  I don't care if Youngbae won't accept it; Seungri was mine and has been mine. "Seungri can say whatever he wants, but I know that he has no interest in you Bae." Right? "If I can't have him, no one will have him."

"Whatever Ji, let Seungri be the judge of this." And with that statement, he left.  I stood there bitting my lower lip.  I don't care.  Seungri even said after we know each other better, we can be together again.  Youngbae, defintely was not going to be an obstacle.  I would not allow it.

--

3rd P.O.V:

Seungri was so confused with himself right now.  H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter