Relationship Status

Ego
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri's P.O.V:

"Jiyong, I don't see why we couldn't just take your car to the cafe," I whined.  Jiyong was reluctant to simply drive; demanding that we spend more time with each other.  How? By taking almost an hour walking to the cafe, during the freezing weather of winter.

"We're doing some friendly bonding, I don't see what's the matter Ri," he grabbed a hold of my wrist and kept me close to him.  

Even so, I could tell he was affected by the weather also, judging by how cold his hand was.  But he didn't want to show it, trying to be the more dominant person. His ego was just too big. 

"Ughh, but it's cold outside!!"

Jiyong stopped walking and looked at me sternly.  "If you don't stop whining, I'm going to have to kiss you to make you shut up." 

I turned my face the other way so he wouldn't see me blush, and we resumed our walking.  I didn't say anything after what he told me.  And I believe he meant what he said; he would do it whether we were in public or not. 

"It's so cold today right?" I brought up.  If I wasn't allowed to whine; could I still ask a question? Jiyong kept walking even after I asked it, so that probably meant a question was allowed.

"Yeah"

"I thought dragons didn't get cold."

"I'm not cold; it's just the weather."

"Oh really?" I laughed.

Jiyong continued on with his theory. "Yes." 

We were now walking on the side of the main street, and the cafe would come into view pretty soon. I wondered who all would be there, and why would I have to go too. 

I'm starting to regret this whole  friend deal. 

After a couple of minutes we were now only two minutes prior to the cafe. Now that I think about it; Jiyong never goes to a cafe. So what the heck? 

"Ri, can I ask you something?" We were almost in front of the doors of the cafe. I nodded, hoping he would make it quick.  

"Go ahead hyung." I looked into the glass doors of the cafe to see who was all present.  It was very crowded today, and I couldn't see anybody I knew yet.

"Are you a good pretender?" Jiyong turned to face me. He had a serious look on his face, and I knew any thing he said; he would mean it.

"Huh?"

"Look, so uh Youngbae is kind of in there with a few others and-"

"Since when did the most popular senior guys in school hang out at a cafe?" I wondered out loud.

Jiyong laughed. But he went back to the topic and his seriou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter