Happy Ever After?

Ego
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SEUNGRI POV 

Well, it's official. My life leading to now has been a rollercoaster, and not that kind of rollercoaster where you go on in a kiddy fair, NO. This was the kind complete with 360 curves and life-threatening drops. I had always considered my life simple and boring, until I met--

 

"What are you writing baby?" Jiyong wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled into my neck. I squirmed a bit in his hold and threw him a glare. But he ignored it and continued to hold me. He could be clingy and slightly annoying at times, but at the end of the day he was still my crush-turned-boyfriend. 

 

"Jiyong, I'm writing for our English essay that's due on Friday, remember?" He didn't seem to be listening but I continued anyways. "The one where you describe your life and your goals--" 

 

"Oh. I haven't started on mine yet." he mumbled. "But I think I have an idea for my topic already."

 

"Really? What is it?"

 

"I'm probably going to write about you." he smirked when he noticed the sudden blush in my cheeks. "You're my life, and my goal is to be with you forever and ever."

 

His words made me speechless and I honestly didn't know what to reply. So much love filled my heart and I smiled at him. The racing in my heart was so strong, but thankfully he changed the topic.  "I'm so sleepy Ri.." he nuzzled into my shoulder. I tried to ignore him and continue typing, but his actions always bring flutters to my heart. "Take a nap with meeeee" he whined. 

 

"Jiyong, you broke into my house at 5 in the evening, couldn't you nap in your own bed?" I giggled. 

 

He shook his head. "I like it when you sleep right next to me, it makes me feel warm." 

 

I sighed. He was adorable and he knew it. I quickly saved my work, and turned to face the pouting dragon. "You're so stubborn Ji." I laughed and finally hugged him back. He sighed in content and tightened his hold on me. 

 

"But you still love me." he said in a singsong voice while tugging me into my bed with him. He pulled the covers over both of our bodies and quickly spooned me. I smiled in his hold. We had come a long way, with lots of ups and downs, but as long as I still have him in the end of the day, I'm happy. 

 

"Yeah, I do love you." I replied truthfully. 

 

We laid there for a few minutes before I turned to look at his face, and noticed his eyes were closed already. His breathing evened out, and I was amazed at how fast he could fall asleep. I stared at his face a couple seconds more and took note of how cute his pouty lips looked. Not being able to resist, I leaned in to peck them. 

 

I jumped when I felt Jiyong's arms quickly pull me closer to him, and his soft lips kissed me back. 

 

When he pulled away, I frowned. "I thought you were sleeping!" 

 

"Nah, but I knew you couldn't resist me." he smirked and before I could counter back, he dived into my lips again. 

 

--------

 

My phone ringed and I gave a quick glance at it to check who it was. It was Youngbae calling. I looked over at Jiyong for a possible reaction but he was too occupied playing a game on his phone. He decided to spend the rest of his day at my house, but honestly I wasn't complaining. He's too cute to resist! 

 

Jiyong noticed me looking at my phone and looked up. "What's that look on your face Ri?" he mumbled while his fingers still tapped the phone scr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter