Twists

Ego
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri's P.O.V:

Ahhhh its so like Jiyong to ruin a perfectly good night.  Wait, what am I talking about?  I should've expected that he'd be at the party also.  It is Teddy hyung's party anyways.  I was so flustered seeing Jiyong tonight, it had almost been a week since we talked.  

"Seungri, you really do look like a panda now! Your cheeks are all puffy from being surprised and your eyes look exactly like a panda's~" Jiyong smiled cutely.  I frowned.  I didn't want to blush, but I really felt like I was now.

"Stop messing with me Jiyong.... I don't like you anymore!" I pouted.  I unfolded my napkin and covered my face with it, trying not to look at his face.  

Jiyong laughed softly and poked me in the waist, which caused me to jerk back in surprise on my chair.  The napkin fell off my face also, revealing my flustered face completely to him. "How could you not like me anymore?" he whined. 

I tried as hard as I could not to just flip out right there.  But Jiyong just continued with his antics. "Am I losing my good looks?" He gasped out loud. "Am I not handsome anymore!?"

Jiyong kept ranting on and on, and I knew he wouldn't stop until I gave in. "Jiyong..... you can't act like this in public!" 

He looked at me with his brown orbs which widened like a child's. "What do you mean Seungriiiii....!! Kyah, stop messing with my feelings!"

I frowned.  What the was going on? "Hyung... you didn't have any wine yet.... did you?" Jiyong was playing with his napkin, tearing it up into little pieces.  He placed all the pieces neatly into a pile and then put sugar on top of it.  I had no clue what was happening.  What happened to the usually cocky Jiyong? And how did he get replaced by a six year old-like being? 

"Huh? It's a party right? I'm just having fun!" Jiyong smiled reassuringly but I couldn't trust that he meant it.  Daesung was staring at us from beside me, and Dara watched with a confused stare.  I sighed and rubbed my temples with my finger tips.  How did our situation change a whole 180 degrees? 

"Jiyong are you sure you're okay? You don't seem very well..."

Jiyong puffed out his cheeks and frowned. "Hyunnie, what do you meeeaan?" 

"Stop being so childish!!" I exclaimed.  I hope I didn't say it too loud, just loud enough for Jiyong to hear.  I checked around the table; everybody was still in their own conversations and nobody seemed to notice my current struggles with Jiyong. He just stared back at me with large eyes and I sighed again. "If you don't feel well, I can always drive you home hyung."

Jiyong's eyes light up with excitement.  I didn't know the reason why, but his eyes were definitely different. "You will Seungri??" he asked.

I nodded.  As long as I could get out of this situation.  Well, get out of this situation to the eyes of the public. I checked the time.  We had only been at the party for half an hour.  Not even an hour yet.  I frowned.  This seemed so rude.  But the party wouldn't change if two people left right?  Maybe it would change if Jiyong left; but I don't think my presence matters to many. 

We both got up from our spots and headed over to Teddy who was talking to a girl named Lydia and Robin.  "Hi Teddy, great party.." I started.  I would have to plan to make this sound as not rude as I can.  But how could I make 'leaving the party 4 hours and 30 minutes early with a boy who isn't even my boyfriend anymore' sound not rude? "Thanks for inviting me... but Jiyong and I would hate to leave, but we kind of have to so..." 

I sounded so awkward.

Teddy grinned and Lydia laughed a little. "You and Jiyong have to leave? Together? Now, what happened to being 'broken up'?" 

I looked at Jiyong, signaling that he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter