Unsteady Heart

Ego
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiyong's P.O.V:

 

I froze in my spot when I heard the name uttered out of my precious panda's mouth.  Oh hell no.  No in ing way is he going to be calling my best friend.  Was Youngbae still my bestfriend? Eh.. I'll figure out later.  But right now he is my biggest antagonist and I am not, absolutely NOT going to let him go anywhere near my panda ever a-ing-gain.

 

"Seungri..." I growled in a low voice while making sure to make straight eye contact with him.  I hope I didn't look too intimidating, but he was really making me mad and annoyed now. "If you don't hang up that phone right now, I am going to have to kill Youngbae."

 

Seungri raised an eyebrow, and continued to listen to the ringing on his phone.  He was obviously waiting for the damned Youngbae to pick up.  He shook his head. "No."

 

Okay.. that was the last straw.  I am not going to let him do this to me.  How could he think about hurting our relationship in such a way??? Even contacting my own bestfriend because he was mad at me??? "But Seungri jagiyaa.. I said I was sorry... please hang up the phone.."

 

"Jiyong, begging is not going to make me give in." He was adamant about this desicion.  Well my precious panda, you leave me with no choice.  If you are not going to follow through with my request, I will make sure it follows through myself.

 

I quickly jumped over to where Seungri was and tackled him to the ground.  His hand was still connected to the mobile phone, which made me force myself to grab it out of his hand.  I laughed in victory when that wicked thing finally left his cute fingers.  "HAHA!! YES!!"

 

"Jiyong!! Give it back!!!" He yelled and wriggled under my body. I shook my head and stuck out my tounge. "You're being stupid again.."

 

"No way baby, next time, don't mess with a dragon arasso?" I ruffled his hair and quickly pecked his cheek. I stood up from the ground, and when I got back up to my feet, I heard that Youngbae had picked up.

 

"Hello? Seungri? Hello??"

 

I ran over to Seungri's window, opened it, and chucked his phone out the window.  I could hear Seungri gasp in disbelief behind me, but I didn't feel bad at all at the moment if I had to be honest.  But , I forgot to hang up on Youngbae.

 

"Seungri??? I heard a loud thud!! Did you fall???!!" Youngbae's voice was still present at the other line.  I laughed again.

 

"Jiyong you are so so so stupid!!" Seungri ran over and looked out the window at his phone now laying on the pavement.  I crossed my arms and pouted.

 

"Aw jagi... you know I don't want you talking to Youngbae anymore.." After I said those words, I realized that I still didn't deal with him yet for hugging Youngbae under that tree.  Aish.. my silly panda.. why won't you remember that you belong only to me?

 

"But Youngbae is my friend.. you can't do this Jiyong.. you're being a jerk." Seungri pouted.  He walked over to his bed and sat down, then turned around.  Oh so it's gonna be this way??? No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter