Dinner Party

Ego
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri's P.O.V:

I can't say that I was excited for school the next day.  I don't know what to expect.  Once in a while Youngbae and I would exchange texts, but nothing big.  I feel like Jiyong has been ignoring me lately.  Even though he caused so many problems for me; the rest of the weekend, I hoped he would send me at least one text.  Or a call.  But I got nothing. 

My first period in school is always science, and luckily I have it with Daesung too.  Daesung has been a really great friend lately, and I'm glad I still have him to support me through all of this.  Too many things have been going through my head lately; sometimes I wonder how I deal with it myself.

I chose a desk near the back of the room and waited for Daesung to arrive.  Today was a Monday, and usually everybody was still shaken up over the weekends.  Daesung arrived shortly, and I welcomed him with a smile.  He took a seat next to me, and we both engaged in conversation.

"How have you been?" he questioned, while unloading his books from his backpack.

This was a hard question.  To be honest, even I don't know how I have been.  Things have been so confusing lately.  But still I managed to produce a reasonable answer. "Nothing exciting that you missed out on."

"Are you sure? You look tired today." 

"It's a Monday, what do you expect?"  I joked.  But really, I was tired.  Actually, more nervous than tired. 

Daesung nodded and continued our short conversation. "Did you study for the exam this morning?"

"Huh?! Exam?!" I exclaimed.  Of course I would be stupid enough to not remember today would be the science exam.  It was only a week til winter break, and usually at this time all the teachers cram in as many tests and exams as possible.

Not that I usually failed; I was always prepared considering I put my grades first.  But too many unexpected events have happened, and lets just say grades aren't my top priority right now. 

"Wow, you really are tired today Seungri," Daesung remarked. "Usually you don't forget these kind of things..."

"I'm sorry, my life has just been.....crazy lately." 

"Jiyong?" 

"Ugh, don't mention bring him up; just his name is giving my migraines." I sighed.  Daesung laughed, and the teacher entered the room.  I still have no idea what to do with this exam, failing is currently the only option. 

Jiyong's P.O.V:

I wonder how Seungri has been doing.  I always consider texting him, but I know he doesn't want to talk to me lately.  If he did, wouldn't he have sent a text already? 

Class had already started, but I didn't have any intention to pay attention.  Why? Because it's finals week, and I really don't give a about it.  Youngbae hasn't been talking to me lately, and I'm sort of glad.  I don't want to talk to him either, especially after what happened yesterday. 

, who does want to talk to me?  I practically lost Seungri because of my behavior, and now I lost Youngbae too.  Because of the same reason.  But the difference between the two is that I actually want to talk to Seungri.  But Youngbae, I don't care if he talks or not. 

Today, Youngbae who usually sits besides me during class; sits in the front of the room near Teddy and Seunghyun.  I'm stuck in the mid section of the room with girls who don't appeal to me at all. 

Giggles could be heard all around me, until I felt the tip of a shoe poke my shin.

"Jiyong!" A girl called out from beside me.  I turned around to see who it was, and it wasn't somebody I recognized.  The girl had to be at least 16 or 17 and she had hair that was obviously bleached a light brown. 

"Jiyong oppa!" She called again.  

I sighed. "What?" 

"Is it true that you broke up with Seungri oppa?" The young girl's eyes shone with excitement, waiting for the reply.  The other girls around her were obviously interested in the answer too, because they also looked at me with expectation. 

"That's none of your business," I stated.  I didn't need a bunch of young girls invovled in my love life.  "Who are you anyways?" 

The girl and her friends squealed with delight because I wanted just wanted to know her name.  "My name is Lee Hayi!" She answered proudly. "But you can call me Leehi! And I know you! You're Kwon Jiyong!! See? We're not strangers after all!!"

I put on a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter