Why

Ego
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's P.O.V: 

damn it. How could I be so careless to not think about the future. I'm totally happy that Seungri is mine now, but now there are going to be so many obstacles at school.  Nobody should touch my panda except for me. Unless they want their neck snapped in half.  I had done so much to get him, and I'm not going to let go of him now. 

I'm going to have to save allowance to buy body guards. Seungri, why do you make my life so complicated? Can't you see that I'm worried about you 24/7 and that even though I love you to death, I can't help but put you to death if you are someone else's? 

Not to scare you or anything.. of course because I love you too much. 

School starts back again tomorrow, and I've been dreading it since Seungri left my house after the big gather up. I made sure that Youngbae was the first to leave. He tried to hug my panda before he left, but of course he had some complications with that because I was standing right behind him. 

The most I let him do was a hand on my panda's shoulder. But that's basically already crossing the ing line. 

Not being able to stand not hearing or seeing Seungri, I lay on my bed and grab my phone. I press the speed dial one, which of course is Seungri. I wonder who is Seungri's number one speed dial... My phone rings four times, and after the fifth one the call finally connects. 

"Hello? Jiyong what's the matter?" Seungri asks immediately from the other line. 

"Nothing's wrong.." I chuckle at his innocence. The truth was that I had just saw him ten minutes before. I had asked him to come over a couple of hours ago. "Hey by the ways Ri, who is number one on your speed dial?" I ask him. Curiosity takes over my thinking. 

There is silence on his side, which I assume is him checking his phone contacts, before I hear him again. "Umm.. the police?"

"Oh really?" I furrow my eyebrows. I know he can't see me, but if he could he would laugh and playfully push me by my shoulders. "Yeobo, the police is more important than me?" 

Seungri laughs. "No... you know that I care about you the most Jiyong. Nothing is more important." 

I smile. There is the familiar feeling of butterflies in my stomach, and I bite my lip to stop the smile from spreading to obsessive giggling. I love it when he tells me that I mean the most. To me, that's worth more than my own life. I already know his feelings for me, but it still feels good to be reminded once in awhile. 

"Hyung..?" I hear him ask. Apparently I had been silent on the line for a couple of moments because I was too busy being happy. 

"Sorry Ri, I was just thinking." I smile again.

"Thinking of what hyung?" 

"Thinking about how you love me." 

This time there is a moment of silence on his line, and I can tell that he is probably growing pink from blushing. He's so cute when I can get that affect on him. 

"-and how you just can't live without me, that if I were gone, you wouldn't be able to continue living-" 

"Alright hyung that's enough!" I can imagine him pouting on the other line. 

How I wish I could see his face right now. It would be too cute, that I wouldn't be able to resist the urge to kiss it. His cheeks would be pink and flustered, while his eyes would avoid my gaze. But his eyes are his best feature, and so I would lift his chin up with my finger and force him to look at me. If only he could look only at me. 


Seungri's P.O.V: 

I grab my backpack as I leave the house to go to school again for the first time since winter break. My phone call last night lasted a little over than four hours, and I can imagine my phone bill right now. Goodness Jiyong, we could've just texted. But Jiyong likes to hear my voice because it is more appealing than reading words. 

The end of winter b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter