Not Just Yet

Ego
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Seungri's P.O.V:   Jiyong was sitting on my couch and playing a game on his phone while I was reading a book. I know he was playing a game because once in a while he would silently celebrate over something.    I got up to go to the kitchen and Jiyong stood up and followed me.    "I'm having Daesung, Minzy, Dara, Hana, and Youngbae come over today," I started.   Jiyong frowned. "But Ri, you know how I feel about Youngbae."   I glanced at him. "I said they were my friends, I never said they were yours."   "Just friends?" He asked like a little kid with his eyes. I could hear the layer of doubt in his voice. I hated that so much.    "Yes, just friends." I assured before pressing a soft kiss to his lips. Jiyong can be so insecure sometimes. Like he's worried I'll leave him a second time. "Now help me cook." I said as I looked through my cupboards for cooking utensils.   Jiyong stood there and watched me. "Can't we just feed them instant noodles?"   I turned around to face him, and by the look of his face, I could tell he wasn't joking. "Wow Jiyong, how much cheaper can you get?"   "Cheap?" Jiyong asked incredulously. He started listing off all of his possessions. "I have a lambo parked outside, I live in a house worth 2 mil-"    "Alright, I get it!" I smiled. Sometimes it was just fun seeing him get mad over small things like these. It had just become part of our relationship now. "Here, you can help me cut meat for the kimbap."   Jiyong gave me a tiny nod and I went to go look for the supplies.   Jiyong's P.O.V:   Seungri handed me meat, a cutting board, and a knife. He even made me wear a ty green apron. Green was not in season whatsoever.  I don't know what makes him think I know how to do these kind of things. Growing up, I always had my mom doing things like these. I never had to cook on my own.    I sat down at the kitchen table to start working.   But I wanted to make Seungri happy, or I would be destined to days of countless teasing. So for the sake of our relationship, I would try.    After about fifteen minutes of slicing pieces of meat, I started to get the hang of it.     But out of my carelessness, I had accidentally cut one of my fingers. "!" I hissed.    "Jiyong, are you okay?" Seungri walked over to the table to see what had happened.   "Y-yeah, I just accidentally cut one of my fingers, that's all." Before, I couldn't feel the pain. But now there was a painful feeling in my index finger, and it was bleeding quickly.    "Where? Let me see," Seungri reached for my hand.   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter