It's Hard

Ego
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri P.O.V:

That dragon... Seriously.. I hate watching him be so perfect, knowing that I'll never be even 10 feet close to him. 

 I felt a thunk on the back of my head. "Yah, Seungri, stop daydreaming," Daesung demanded. I sighed and rubbed my eyes, knowing that he was right.  Why dream about something that'll never come true? It's just a dream anyways.  "Let's get to class now, we both have geography." I let my best friend walk with me to geography, and I nearly bumped into the lockers on the way there.  It was hard having a crush, especially when you know you have no chance with them. 

Jiyong P.O.V:

Seungri-ah, why won't you look at me? Why won't you share with me these feelings I'm feeling about you? Do you know how hard it is to live day after day, knowing that you ignore me? Aish, it's killing me, really.  If only I had the nerve to talk to you.. which I don't.  Because I know you derserve so much better, but that doesn't stop me from dreaming. 

My eyes wandered over to your spot in the cafeteria, but I noticed that you had already left.  Great, another day of failure.

3rd P.O.V:

Geography class had started.  All the students were sitting in their desk, upright, while a certain boy was slouching.  Seungri couldn't even pay attention to a word his teacher was saying.  He just thought about Jiyong.  Jiyong.. Jiyong.. 

"--Jiyong." his teacher just got done saying.

What? Seungri raised his hand and asked his teacher to repeat what he was saying. "I said, if you were paying attention, that our geography class is now going to include Jiyong.  "Oh.."  .

"He should be here shortly--"

Jiyong ran through the door and quickly bowed to the teacher. "Ah, I'm sorry I'm late..."

"It's fine, take a seat."  The teacher ushered the late boy towards the end of the class. 

Seungri panicked. He hid his head and hoped for the best.  He could see Daesung grinning ear to ear from across the classroom. 

Seungri's P.O.V:

Breathe.. in and out.. Ahhh, can he tell? Please don't.. Oh ... "Hi.."

"Seungri!" Jiyong flashes a grin at me. Dear God, please kill me now..

I swallowed quickly before replying. "Heh, that's my name.." He smirked and turned around towards the front. Not  good Seungri, not good.  I screwed it big time. "Wait, Jiyong-" Hold on, what the am I going to even say?! 

He smiled again. "Yeah?" 

"Nothing.. Never mind."

"Oh." 

I'll never have a chance with him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter