◜0.7◞ — Teaser #2 — ◜0.7◞

◜0.7◞ ⇝ ZERO POINT S7VEN — SM Entertainment's New Idol (Undercover) Rookie Group // Apply Closed - Story Start

 

 

The
Stairway . . . . .

 

yoona tiredly walked out from the van that took her back to the dorm that night. A yawn formed at her lips as she waited for the elevator door to open for her.

She can just use the stairs, but she was too tired to climb for even 5 floors. It was long day for her. Her new drama just start and now she almost never has time to rest lately with the schedule she has.

Yoona looking tiredly at the number of the elevator that move so slowly. She glanced at the baby g watch on her left wrist. It's showed 2.15 am. She really needed her sleep now before waking up later at 7am to go to Japan for another concert. 

The elevator took a longer time than usual. She glanced around her just to waste time and found nothing.
'Of course, it's 2 in morning what will I expect to see?' she said in her thoughts as she sighed. Her eyes for moment glued at the darkness of the coridor that lead to stairway.  
Suddenly she feels something is not quite right, like someone was watching her from the that dark coridor. 

Deciding to look away from the stairway, Yoona press again the button at the elevator as she suddenly feel bit agitate. She really hoped it open soon, but instead there a light came on from the dark stairway. 

Yoona arched her eyebrows together, thinking who might still be awake at this time, but her curiousity turned into fear once she heard rushing steps that came from above. It sound like someone trying to catching up to her.

Yoona quickly pushed the button again, over and over, until it finally opened and she quickly rushed inside before it closed. Yoona's heartbeat started racing. She glanced at the number that goes up slowly. She tapped her feet on the elevator ground impatiently before quickly running outside as soon as it opened to the 5th floor. 

She walked faster at long the silent coridor while she tried to find the keys to the dorm inside her messy bag. 
" God dammit where is it?! " she cursed under her breath as she finally arrived at the front door. She took a look inside the bag and almost threw everything out before she once again heard the rushing steps from the stairway.

Her heart beated louder in her ribcage as she glanced at the stairway and saw shadow of something coming up fast.

As she finally found the keys, Yoona fiddled with it as she tried to open the door as fast as she could. Her eyes look at the stairway in horror as the door wouldn'tt open. Yoona tried pushing it harder as she held her breath when she saw the shadow come closer. Desperately wanting to come inside; she finally decide to kick the door hard, luckily it finally opened. She quickly went inside and slammed the door close.

" Yoona? " someone greeted her from the dark as soon as she closed the door.

" AAAHH!!! "

" Hey hey it's me. " a light came on as Woo Sung face came to her vision.

" Woo Sung oppa! You scared me! " she said as she hit the man with her bag.

Woo Sung ignored the pain on his arm as soon as he saw Yoona;s pale face. " Is everything okay Yoong? "

Yoona didn't answer him as she tried to calm her nerves. " Yeah.." she panted softly before continuing. " I just thought someone followed me.. " 

" Someone? Who? " Woo Sung's face turned alert as he quickly opened the door and went outside to check, but nothing was there. Only a silent coridor.
" Are you sure someone was following you, Yoong? " he ask her again.

Yoona peeked outside and blank at the at the darkness of the starway. She swore she saw a  light there before. " I-I'm not sure.. I think.. I'm just tired oppa, " she finally answered him after deciding to forget everything.

Woo Sung nodded his head, but still worried about the latter " Go sleep then, you need to wake up early to catch the flight. "

Yoona nodded her head and smiled at him before going to her room, leaving Woo Sung alone still in the coridor.

He look aorund once more, making sure everything was alright before following her inside.

As soon as the door close, a light come on again from the stairway.

 

◜0.7◞zeropoints7ven

______________

a/n : This chapter inspired by Yoona story at Happy Together. I thought it fit perfectly to the story hehe 
Lke usual, pardon  any typo and gramatical  error  and please please I need the feedback, comment, question  anything..
I need to know if I do good or bad, last but not least, keep applying and have a nice day! :D