◜0.7◞ — Fourth Chapter — Chaos at First Day — ◜0.7◞

◜0.7◞ ⇝ ZERO POINT S7VEN — SM Entertainment's New Idol (Undercover) Rookie Group // Apply Closed - Story Start

Chaos
At First Day
. . .

 

Seohyun's class starts at 10 A.M. sharp. Han-Gook, who is in charge, already followed the maknae since at 9 A.M. when she decided to take a taxi to go to campus alone instead riding her own car or let someone else take her to the university. Even though it really makes Han-Gook worried, he was actually impressed with the young girl. She really wanted to try to fit in school life and enjoy hanging out with her classmate rather than being a celebrity. It makes his SONE heart really proud to her.

The class was held in auditorium that morning. It’s an open class, so everyone can easily go in and out any time they want. Lucky for Han-Gook, it’s make his job easier; so after he adjusted the bag on his right shoulder, he decided to take a seat on the upper side of the room, so he can saw easily see the entire class and he can easily spot  Seohyun, who just walked in with several of her friends.

Ten minutes later the professor came in and started the class. Han-Gook didn't really pay attention because well he's not actually a student, so he choose to check his emails and updates on his social networks on his phone. At one point he even started playing some games and was really into it until he not realized that everyone's attention in class was now on him. He finally became aware of the situation when something or someone from his right side poked his arm softly with a pencil.

“ Hey, the professor is asking you a question. “ said that someone.

Han-Gook blinked and looked up; he's surprised that everyone in the class now looked at him and when he turned his head to his right, he got more surprised as he saw Seohyun look at him with the same expression as everyone else.

“ So do you know what is the function of hippocampus? “ the professor repeated his question.

Han-Gook panicked a little bit inside, but he tried to keep his composure and relax. His eyes quickly scanned on what was written on board before looking down and seeing a little note on Seohyun's book. After thinking for a while he finally got what the class was about and gave the answer, “ Um I think, the hippocampus is important to encoding memories, storing cognitive maps, and also used for memory consolidation. “ he answered it calmly and confidently, but truth to be told he prayed  hard that was the right answer.

The professor stared at him for moment before nodding his head in agreement and continuing his lecture, making Han-Gook let out a breath in relief.

“ How did you the answer? “ asked a guy that sat right behind Seohyun, “ We did not learn about it yet and everyone knows that he was only testing you so you more pay attention to the class. “

“ Really? Well, I think it’s a lucky guess. “ said Han-Gook as he glanced to the guy before shrugging his shoulder coolly and pretending to write something on his book.

In his periveral vision he can see that Seohyun still looked at him with respect before going back to listen to the lecture. Han-Gook held his smile, but he couldn’t help but smirk as he saw a bunch of girls who sat 2 chairs below him secretly throw a glance to him.

Well, not bad for the first day~  Gaah I need my milk.

He thought and gave smirk to the girls who now were giggling at him.

---

Jinhwan stood between the crowded on corner of street. They gathered around only to catch a glimpse of Girls' Generation visual, who was currently shooting her drama around the neighborhood. Jinhwan just realized how big SNSD is after he looked at the crowd. And even though he didn’t like the constant screaming from uncle fans or even the girls, he still stood nearby, because Yoona is his responsibility today.

Ugh the screaming..it’s worst than Sehun’s concert and it’s only Yoona. I wonder how big of a crowd there will be here if all 9 of the members are present.

Jinhwan muttered in heart as he went to sidewalk, where less people were around. He actually preferred to just sit in his car and watch from a far, but his car was parked too far from the location of the drama and with the big crowd, he thought it’s just better for him to blend in and do his job without people noticing him.

He found a scooter that was parked near the sidewalk and sat on top of it. Eyes still locked on Yoona and all people around her. He actually looked like a boy next door, who watched drama shootings, but actually he really paid attention to any unusual movements around Yoona, because he and his teammate at least agree that Yoona has the most potential for an SNSD member to be the first target for any crime.

They should've sent at least two people to just protect her. She's just too popular.

Jinhwan sighed at his own thought and fixed his cap before he saw Yoona walking closer to him. He tried to calm his irregular heart beat that he suddenly felt.

Oh god did I blow my cover?!

When Yoona finally arrived to his side, he didn’t have a choice, but look up and just give her questioning eyes.

“ Hi, um can I take the scooter back? I need it to shoot my drama. “ she said to him.

Jinhwan blinked at her words before he realized that he had been sitting on the scooter.

“ Oh. “ he quickly got up and stood to the side as he rubbed the back of his neck, feeling a bit embarrassed.

Yoona bowed to him and chuckled before getting on the scooter and driving it back to the shooting scene.

“ Pabo Jin! Pabo pabo pabo! “ he hit his own forehead a couple of times as he muttered his own silliness that almost gave away his identity. But despite of everything, at the end only one thing was left in the back of his mind;

Ah she's so beautiful when you see her up close like that.

Jinhwan chuckled before deciding to blend in the back with the crowd and watch her from there.

----

Hanuel, who was in charge of Sooyoung, was now waiting behind the wheel in a black van in front of their dorm. He was to drive Sooyoung to her scheduled place today. He actually felt little bit nervous because he will be just alone with her the whole ride. He worryed that he will easily blow up his cover with his awkward acting. But he was determinant to show his teammates, especially Woo Sung, what he was capable of, so he took a deep breath once he saw Sooyoung approaching the van Sooyoung slowly and praying that everything will be okay.

“ Annyeonghaseyo~ “ Sooyoung said to him as soon as she got inside the van.

“ Annyeonghaseyo. “ Hanuel replied her softly and quickly started the engine and drove to one of broadcasting companies in town.

For the first 10 minutes the ride was so quiet. Hanuel focused on the road while Sooyoung looked like she was reading something from a paper that she had held since she walked into the car.

“ Are you the new driver? “ she suddenly asked him, making Hanuel almost lose his grip from the wheel.

“ Eh? “ he glanced to middle mirror to only seeing Sooyoung staring back at him. He gulped his saliva before nodding his head. “ Ne, I’m the new driver. Can I help you with anything? “ he asked her back.

“ No. I just never saw you before and you look so uptight judged by how stiff you sat now. “ she chuckled.

“ Ah yeah, sorry, it’s my first job. “ Hanuel answered to her as his eyes were now back to focus on road.

“ I see. Just try to relax, I’m not the president anyway. “ she attempted to joke to make him calm down.

Hanuel only chuckled at her joke and nodded.

Actually driving with you is more intimidating than driving with the president.

He said in his head as he finally stopped the car in front of the broadcasting company building.

“ You can find me in lobby when you done miss. “ Hanuel said to her.

Sooyoung gathered her things and nodded her head. But before she walked out she patted Hanuel's shoulder and put some chocolate milk on the passenger seat. “ Here to accompany you while waiting for me. “

Hanuel looked at the chocolate milk before turning his head to face her for the first.

“ And the name is Sooyoung. You can call me that instead miss. “ She smiled kindly to him before going out to her schedule, leaving Hanuel, who seemed lost in his mind by the smile that Sooyoung gave to him.

---

“ So who is who? “ ask Youngho as both him and Jaemin were now settled in the CCTV controller room in the SM building. They both needed to keep an eye on Yuri, Sunny and Hyoyeon who had been scheduled in the building that day. Although not so many words were exchanged between the two, they agreed that being at CCTV is safe enough for monitoring the girls. They aren't too to the girls that it would harm their identities, yet they can still see the girls through the camera because they were inside the building.

“ The one with the blonde long hair is Kim Hyoyeon. She’s the main dancer of the group. People call her the Dancing Queen because she rocks the stage if she starts dancing. “ Jaemin told Youngho as he pointed at Hyoyeon on the monitor who was now busy popping and locking.

“ I can dance better than her, " is all Youngho said after hearing Jaemin's explanation. Jaemin only blinked and looked at him bewildered, but Youngho just shrugged himself. “ Next? “

“ That one is Kwon Yuri. She's another dancer of the group. She's known for her healthy figure and she loves to exercise and eat healthy. “

“ Sounds boring. “ commented Youngho before he pointed at the last member on the monitor, “ What about her? “

“ Ah she’s Sunny. Lee Sunny. The Aegyo Queen. She can dance well and sing well and she’s funny. “

For some reason Youngho's eyes just kept staring at Sunny. She just caught his interest right away and when he saw her doing aegyo with the others members, Youngho felt something like a pull in his stomach.

“ Ugh.. “ Youngho put his hand on his stomach as he arched his eyebrows.

The heck is this feeling..?

“ You okay..? “ Jaemin looked at him as he rose his eyebrows.

“ Huh? Yeah.. I think I’m just hungry. I want to grab something to eat first. “ he answered short and before Jaemin could say another word, he was already gone out of the room.

---

“ So you’re Taeyeon’s cousin? “ asked Jihoon as they waited in the lobby of the broadcasting company where Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany joined together on a tv show.

“ Yup, you can say that. “ Taewoon answered him short as he sat calmly on the couch. He may appear calm and quiet, but his eyes were like a hawk because they kept looking around the area carefully.

“ Are you two close? Did you meet her a lot? How she can be so pretty? “ Jihoon asked again as he now jumped around Taewoon.

Taewoon sighed as he saw him not staying still. He got a bit worried that people will start to pay attention to them and ending up revealing their identities.

Man.. can I just tie him up and put him in car's trunk?

Taewoon said in his head as he pinched the bridge of his nose before finally pulling Jihoon to sit beside him. “ Dude, chill, you're catch everyone's attention. “ Taewoon said to him.

“ Oopps, sorry~ “ Jihoon grinned sheepishly as he finally calmed himself, “ Hey hey look, I think the girls are done filming. “ Jihoon patted Taewoon arms as he nodded to one of the studio doors where they can see the 3 members of SNSD walk out from.

Taewoon looked in the direction where the girls were now walking, but he arched his eyebrows because they were going to the opposite of the front gate. “ Where are they going? “ he ask softly to himself.

Jihoon looked around the area and the told him, “ I think they will go to the rest room or cafeteria because both of them are located in the back of the building. Don’t worry, there’s only 2 entrances in this building. The main gate, which is where we are at now, and the parking lot. I doubt the will go to parking lot since their manager car is parked in the front of the building instead. “

Taewoon glanced at the guy beside him in surprise because he never thought he can be so pay attention to his surroundings despite his active personality.

“ I used to send and pick up my brother while he was  training here so yeah. “ he grinned at Taewoon's confused expression before getting up and walking to same direction where the girls went.

“ Hey, where are you going?! “

“ I need to pee dude, you can join me if you want~ “ Jihoon said as he walked backwards before running a little to the rest room area.

Taewoon didn’t like the idea of them leaving their post, but he felt that he had to follow Jihoon because he was afraid that Jihoon might cause trouble. “ Tsk, yo, man, wait for me. “

Jihoon danced his way to the bathroom, moving his body side to side as he humed a song without look at his surroundings. Taewoon, who was walking behind him, wished hard that no one around them saw Jihoon’s random dance. But he know God was not listening his prayer when he noticed someone come from the rest room door and was standing still when saw how Jihoon was shaking his and popping his arms.

“ Idiot! “ Taewoon cursed under his breath as he grabbed Jihoon's collar from back to finally stop him.

“ Hey what the- “ Jihoon was about to protest when Taewoon yanked his collar hard, but stopped immediately when he noticed someone standing in front of him.

Taewoon took a peek from behind Jihoon and widened his eyes as soon as he recognized that that person... is Jessica Jung.

For a moment the trhee of them just stared at each other in silence. Jessica had her arms folded on her chest as one of her eyebrows were risen up. While the boys only stared and were rooted on floor, too shocked to do anything.

“ Um.. wanna dance? “ Jihoon blurted out when he just couldn’t stand the awkwardness and silence. But that only earned smack on the back of his head by Taewoon.

And before they can say anything else, another voice joined them, “ Taewoon oppa..? Is that you..? “

Taewoon froze on his feet. he knew exactly who’s voice it was.. Taeyeon.

, can it be any more fcked up than this?!

Taewoon cursed inside his head and as God now listened to him, someone suddenly grabbed both of his and Jihoon's arm and dragged them away from the rest room area to one of studios there.

“ Finally I found you two. Your turn in 5 minutes boys, make sure you give us your best performance okay? “

Taewoon can see how surprised and confused Taeyeon's face was as he and Jihoon walked passed her, but as he turned to Jihoon and looked how terrified Jihoon was now, he knew that both of them were in deep .

Both of the boys were now too confused and shocked to talk as some of the staff started fixing their hair and clothes, giving the mics to their hands and pushing them inside a room with big curtains covering something in front of them.

“ What’s your name? “ Asked one of the girls with big headphones on her head.

“ Um huh? “ Jihoon was blank for moment before being able to answer her question. “ Jihoon. “

She nodded and turned to Taewoon, “ You? “

“ Taewoon.. “ he answered to her in a confused state.

They still didn’t know what was going to happen when suddenly they heard someone's voice from behind the curtains.

“ Now for the next performance.. they have been training under SM Entertainment and have now made their first television appearance. Please welcome one of SM Rookies..  Taewoon and Jihoon! “

The curtains opened up, the light shined on them and a hundred people in the audience clapped for them. That’s when they realized where they were and what they were about to do.

“ Shut.. the fck.. up.. “ Taewoon cursed while Jihoon could only widen his eyes as his jaws dropped.

◜0.7◞zeropoints7ven


a/n : another update~ I'm sorry if I'm bit slow updating lately, I've been sick and busy so yeah :/
I really hope you enjoy this chapter and please comment so I know what you think about it~ ^^
Last, pardon any error or grammatical error, till next update, have nice day! :D