◜0.7◞ — Second Chapter — The Meeting - Part II — ◜0.7◞

◜0.7◞ ⇝ ZERO POINT S7VEN — SM Entertainment's New Idol (Undercover) Rookie Group // Apply Closed - Story Start

The
Meeting-Part I I. . . . .

 

“ Since everyone is here let’s start the meeting shall we? “ Woo Sung sat on the desk while J-Kyu sat on the chair behind the desk. In front of him was a mini laptop that connected to the projector so everyone now can see what he wrote on the wall across the desk.

“ Undercover bodyguard? What does that mean? “ Hanuel asked the older guy his curiosity once he read the big tittle on the wall.

“ That’s our project. We need you become a bodyguard of someone, but not like the usual bodyguard. No one, specially the one who you protect can know your intention. “ explained Woo Sung to him.

“ Wait, so you tell us to leave our jobs to become bodyguards? “ Taewoon asked him skeptically.

“ Hey smart , the key word is ‘undercover’. It'll help you to finally show your skills, because you can cut my beautiful hair if in 5 years they allowed you to do this kind of undercover job, cause hey, we all agree here that some of you are loser, so sush and let the man explain the job to you. “ answered J-Kyu with an annoyed tone. That earned several glares and rolled eyes from half of the guys there.

“ Fine, since mister pretty man here seems like he's on his period or something, can you tell us who we must protect? “ ask Youngho with sarcasm and bit of an arrogant tone to Woo Sung.

J-Kyu raised his hands in annoyance with sarcasm and looked at Woo Sung. “ Why did you hire him again?! “

“ Because he has the skill, “ Woo Sung answered him before he turned to Youngho, “ And we will tell you soon. J-Kyu, next slide please. “

J-Kyu scoffed before pressing another button so the slide changed. Now they all can see the picture of nine of beautiful girls that almost everyone in korea and maybe half of world know.

“ Girls’ Generation? So Nyuh Shi Dae? “ Han-Gook asked as he still couldn’t believe his eyes. “ Sir when you said before that I can meet them, is this what you meant?  “

Woo Sung smiled at Han-Gook's reaction and knew that he’s one of the biggest fanboy of the girls. “ Yes. You all will work with them as their bodyguard. As you can see, lately there’s been and unfortunate event that make could lead to a dangerous situation. “ the slide changed to news articles about Taeyeon almost gett ing kidnapped, the mysterious man who followed Yoona until the very recent event where someone pushed Jessica in airport and make her unconscious.

“ It’s like a motif.. “ said one of the guye named Jihoon. “ Are you guys sure is not plan by the same person? “ he asked them.

“ We don’t know yet. That’s why you all are here now. We need you to protect them. “

Jihoon nodded his head and read more articles on news.

When everyone was focused with the articles, Jaemin raised his hand hesitantly after he heard Woo Sung words.

“ Yes, Jaemin? “

“ Um sir, w-why didn't you hire the usual bodyguards, like every other idol and superstar out there? “ he stuttered with his words since he realized that every eyes in the room were on him now.

“ Do you think we have to do this hard job and gather all of you here if they want it? “ said J-Kyu back to him.

“ Well.. I-I j-just.. I just asking.. “ Jaemin said almost in whisper and looked back to the wall as he was afraid J-Kyu might throw his tantrum to him again.

“ Yah don’t scare him. “ Woo Sung hit the top of J-Kyu's head with the news paper before answering Jaemin's question, “ They don’t want to get bodyguards. The girls specially Sunny, already warned us that they might stop doing any schedules if we hired bodyguards. They don’t want to go anywhere with special force following them around. Enough with the press they said. “

“ So, how is this thing going to work? I mean what should we tell them if they notice we follow them around? “ this time Jinhwan was the who was asking.

“ We already made a plan for that. “ Woo Sung told J-Kyu to change to another slide where they now can see the daily schedule of the Girls’ Generation. “ Each one of you will keep an eye with 1 or mostly 2 girls. “ Woo Sung started to explain. “ We will disguise you as their classmate or one of backstage crew or their driver or anything that can't make it obvious that you are their bodyguard. We already rented a room just one floor above the girls floor for you to stay to make sure that they're safely at their dorm every day. “

“ We will live in same building as them? “ asked Taewoon again as he furrowed his eyebrows.

“Yes you are. Is there a problem? “ Woo Sung's answer earned a different reaction from the guys. Half of them felt excited, but some of them feel a little worried. Taewoon is one who was worried about the fact. He's just confused what will he tell to Taeyeon who was his cousin if she knew he lived just one floor above her.

“ No sir, it's just.. “ Taewoon hesitated to tell him but before he said any words, Woo Sung already cut him.

“ I know your family Taewoon, so don’t worry, I already thought of what you would do if you, Jihoon, and Jinhwan .. “ Woo Sung smiled to the two guy next Taewoon, before continuing, “.. meet your beloved cousin or brother. “

Taewoon glanced at the other two for moment, and saw one of the guys give him a reassuring smile, before finally feeling a bit of ease. “ Alright then.. “

“ Now, that you already know about the project, I want ask one more time.. do you agree to join the project? “ Woo Sung asked the boys.

“ I was already interested since start sir, count me in. “ Han-Gook was the first one to answer.

“ I’m in. There’s nothing left for me back there. “ Jihoon was the second to agree.

“ Me and Jaemin are with you sir. “ Hanuel gave Woo Sung a wide smile as Jaemin only nodded his head.

“ Me too, it might help me get closer with my brother again. “ said Jinhwan as he nodded his head.

Woo Sung smiled at him and now waited for the rest of the 2 boys' agreement, “ Taewoon? Youngho? Are you guys in? “

Taewoon needed took a moment before finally agreeing, “ Sure, my dad wants me here anyway. “

Now all eyes were on Youngho who stood on near the window, eyes still looking at the slide on wall, “ I don’t know… “ he started, but enough to make Woo Sung furrow his eyebrows.

“ Why? You don’t like the job? Or the payment not as you wish..? “ Woo Sung start but Youngho cut him fast.

“ Nah not like that, I know you guys will give much more money than our last job.. just.. how can I explain this? “ Youngho mumbled in Italian as he sighed before turning to look at the rest of guys there. “ I don’t know who the girls are. “ he finally said and created a commotion right away in room.

“ Whaaat? Where have you been? How do you not know them? Are you crazy they are so popular.. “ half of the guys told him that and looked at him weirdly, most of them thought that it’s some crime to not know Girls’ Generation, specially from the biggest fanboys, Han-Gook and Jihoon.

Woo Sung who was a bit dumbfounded by the confession now only could chuckle when he saw Youngho trying defend himself from the fanboys there. “ Hey hey guys ~ relax, it’s not a big problem, we can teach him about the girls and I believe Jihoon and Han-Gook will do it sincerely. “ he chuckled again before asking Youngho the same question, once again, “ So are you in? “

Youngho fixed his long hair and bangs arrogantly before finally nodding his head, “ Count me in. “

“ Great, now we can talk about the schedule. “ Woo Sung looked around proudly at the boys before turning to J-Kyu, who was too busy playing games on his phone. “ NEXT! “

◜0.7◞zeropoints7ven


a/n : sorry for wait bit longer for this update, I plan to update once posters done but I think it will take more longer time so I just post now ouo;;
I really wish you guys still stick around and hope you enjoy this chapter, have a nice day :)