◜0.7◞ — Teaser #1 — ◜0.7◞

◜0.7◞ ⇝ ZERO POINT S7VEN — SM Entertainment's New Idol (Undercover) Rookie Group // Apply Closed - Story Start

 

 

The
Beginning . . . . .

 

a man sat on his black leather chair at the small yet extravagant office room. His hands hold tightly on the news paper that just released today. His eyes scan through the page as he read word after word that displayed on it.

A 'tch' sound came out from his lips after before he threw the paper on table and reached for the telephone on the right side of table. 

" Call Woo Sung. " Those were the only words he said before he cut the phone line out.


He stood up from his seat and went to mini bar, that was placed at corner of room, and treated himself to some vodka. A knock came from the door as minutes later followed by another man who just came in.


" Isn't it too early to drink.. Sooman sir? " he said after closed the door.


" If you haven't seen the newspaper this morning, you might need too. " The man named Sooman said as he cringed after the finished content from his glass.


" How could that happen? " he ask Woo Sung who now sat himself on couch in middle of room.


Woo Sung glance at newspaper which lay on table for while before sighing and answering. " We already put maximum security.. I think we just missed it..? "


Missed it? Missed it?! Taeyeon almost got kidnapped in the middle of the fricking stage and all you can say is you missed it?!" Sooman rose his voice after he heard Woo Sung answer. " I recruited you as manager slash head security for the girls for a reason, Woo Sung, I mean, you're a cop! You should know better and how to handle this! " 


Woo Sung only can sit  silently. Not because he is afraid of Sooman, but he feels guilty and a little upset in himself. How could he who already work with the girls since their debut let this kind of thing happen to them. It's just ashaming. 


In my defence, first I'm not cop, not anymore and second as you see yourself, I'm only one person and I need take care of 9 girls and just so you know they're not easy to handle. Not when they always reject to have bodyguard around. " Woo Sung explain.


Sooman sat back to his chair and took off his glasses. " I know, Sunny keeps threatening me to not let me hire bodyguards for them. She said she already feels like she's in jail even without them around. " He sighed.


Woo Sung noded his head as he searched for an idea. " What about hiring undercover bodyguards? Put them around without the girls even noticing them? " 


Anything, Woo Sung, anything, as long as the girls are safe, " said Sooman as he closed his eyes and tried relax his mind.


" Well alright then, I will start to prepare everything. " Woo Sung got up from his seat, bowed to Sooman, and walked to the door as he took out his phone from his pocket to call someone. " Hey, I need your help. " he said as soon as the line connected.


" Help is always around ~ what can I do for you? the person in other line answer cheekily.


" I got new project and I need new people. Rookie peoples. " Woo Sung said with a smirk.

◜0.7◞zeropoints7ven

 

______________

 

a/n ote :  
I  wish you get the idea of this story orz
as soon as I  get at least 7-10 applicants (pray for it happen ><) I will set the deadline right away so please keep apply!
hwaitaeng! :'D