◜0.7◞ — First Chapter — The Meeting - Part I — ◜0.7◞

◜0.7◞ ⇝ ZERO POINT S7VEN — SM Entertainment's New Idol (Undercover) Rookie Group // Apply Closed - Story Start

The
Meeting-Part I . . . . .

 

There’s a small room in the SM building where Woo Sung usually worka. It ia occupied with 1 desk, 1 chair, 1 cabinet, 2 small couch and 1 coffee table. On one side of the room, you can see the view of the Han River. On another side of room, there’s this giant mirror hanging on the wall. It's not like the usual mirrors, but it’s the mirror that police usually hang up on interrogation room, which means there’s another small room behind that mirror, where you can see what happens in the main room without everyone noticing it.

That room is usually very quiet, but now it's bit full with chatters of a bunch of people. The first guy who came was Taewoon. He put his bag on one of the couches before standing in front of the window that showed the Han River. Both if his hands were tucked inside his pocket. No, he did not enjoy the view, but rather thought of what would happen to him from now on. He still has no clue of what the project is and he already left everything behind. He was still in deep thought when someone walked inside the room.

This one is tall too, but a smile keeps appearing on his lips. The guy is Hanuel. He looked around when he noticed someone already in there, standing in front of the window, glancing at him curiously. Hanuel felt little bit awkward by his gazed but he offered him a wide smile and bow before quickly retreating himself to the other side of the room, pretending to get interested with the giant mirror instead. From the reflection he can see the guy slowly walking to one of the couched and finally sitting himself there. Hanuel sighed in relief because the guy did not stare at him again, he actually wants to introduce himself, but he don’t know how to start. So he just sit on other of couch, keep glancing at the other guy every 1 minutes while keeping a  smile. Both of them still not exchanging any words until a loud noise came when someone opened the door.

Jaemin is the third one to come in. He tripped over the rug and made himself stumble down and hit the desk as he was busy to look if he got into right room or not. He rubbed his arms as he slowly got up and pouting when someone called him.

“ Jaemin? “

Jaemin blinks several time before find the source of voice, it come from one of 2 guy that sit on couch. The first guy only look at him with his serious face while another give him big smile before coming to him.

“ Hanuel? You here too? “ ask Jaemin confused, but little bit happy to find him there.

“ I am. Nice seeing you here man. “ Hanuel offered him a handshake which Jaemin gladly accepted it. His eyes glanced to the other guy in the room.

“ Who’s he? “ whispered Jaemin to Hanuel, but only earned a shrugg from Hanuel before he went back to sit on the couch “ He's scary.. “ added Jaemin as he followed Hanuel to sit on the couch.

Another guy that walked in was Jinhwan. Unlike the other 3, Jinhwan introduced himself right away after he saw them.

“ Oh Jinhwan, nice to meet you. “ he gave each one of them a firm hand shake and confident smile before sitting beside Taewoon. “ Are you guys part of the project too? “ he asked to no one in particular.

Three of them nodded their heads in the same time. “ Cool it means we might be in same team. We should hang out more later you know. “ he playfully punched Taewoon arms before chuckling at his surprised reaction.

Han-Gook and Youngho came 5 minutes later. Both of them meet at the elevator. The whole time Han-Gook couldn't stop talking about anything that they saw, while Youngho only listened and answered him in a lazy and ‘I-don’t-care’ manner.

“ Dude do you think the room before is where the idols practice? Oh look! It’s the recording room! Gosh, I think I just saw Sulli from F(x)! “ Han-Gook said excitedly before they finally walked inside the room.

“ I don’t know.. “ Youngho said as he threw his bag on floor and was silently glad they finally arrived at right room. He look around the room before his eyes landed on the people who sat on the couch. “ Hey.. sup? “ he said as he nodded his head to them.

“ Oh are we late already? “ Han-Gook who finally noticed the people quickly came to them and introduced himself. “ Lee Han-Gook imnida, please take care of me. “ he said as he bowed to them.

The other guys stood up from their seat and bowed back to him as they introduced themselves back to him.
Jinhwan and Han-Gook quickly engrossed in some chit chat. Hanuel and Jaemin still talked once in a while. Taewoon only sat and observed the people around him while Youngho sat himself on the chair behind the desk, looking around at the pictures that were placed on the table.

The last one to arrive was Jihoon. He ran as fast as he could throught the whole corridor to the room and walked in when he was about to faint because running of breath. It’s all because his partner and chief. They gave him so much report to do before finally releasing him.

“ Hey kid, you got the wrong room, the practice room in on the other side of the building. “ said someone who sat behind the desk. He should have given him a glare for mistaking him for a trainee, but he needed to properly breath first before to do so.

“ Are you okay? “ Han-Gook, who look at the panting Jihoon, got up and came to him, before patting his back gently. “ Kid, did you get lost? “ he ask again but this time Jihoon finally calm himself to answer him.

“ I’m here to meet Jung Woo Sung is he around? “

“ Wait you're part of the project? “ Han-Gook asked him.

Jihoon nodded before offering him a hand shake, “ Kim Jihoon, used to be a police officer at Insadong district. “ he said to him.

Han-Gook blinks as he accepted the hand shake, “ Wow.. I thought you.. “

“ Yea, yea yea, so many people mistake me for some middle school kid. “ Jihoon said tiredly before sitting himself on the couch beside Jaemin.

Now with whole group has arrived there. They only needed to wait for Woo Sung and J-Kyu.

“ So where is this guy? “ ask Youngho again. “ It’s already past the meeting time, is he for real? I mean he's not some feud or from a fake agency right? Cause I swear if he's a fake, I will hunt him down and cut his balls. I already left everything behind. “

The other guys on room felt the same worry and curiosity with what Youngho said. They too left everything they had behind to join the project that they still don’t know anything about.

“ Give it time, maybe the're just late? “ said Jinhwan.

They waited in the silence. As another 20 minutes past, they started to feel agitated now, but right when they started to doubt, a small door beside the giant mirror opened and Woo Sung and J-Kyu came out with smile on their face.

Everyone still on dazed with the fact that Woo Sung and J-Kyu is actually already in room since start but they quickly back to focus again once Woo Sung finally talk to them.

“ Well, now after we all already meet, we really should start the meeting now, shall we? “ said Woo Sung as he walked to his desk where Youngho lazily got up and moved somewhere else.

 

◜0.7◞zeropoints7ven


a/n : first chapter finally here! all members finally meet, let me now how you think about this chapter :'D
And I have another homework fo you guys,please mention in comment what you think the best color for the groups fandom? :D
Btw mention to author of Hanuel and Youngho,you guys still not make the snsd list yet orz please make it soon I need it to write on future chapter otherwise I will just write it on my own -w-
Last but not least  pardon any typo and grammatical error, hope you  enjoy the chapter! \O/

p/s : I need posters! orz as you seen the main picture in this chapter  is cause I can't make good posters O~O
so who can make awesome posters with face of group memvers and group name on it? call me ouob