◜0.7◞ — Sevent Chapter — Trainee Battle Royal - Part 1 — ◜0.7◞

◜0.7◞ ⇝ ZERO POINT S7VEN — SM Entertainment's New Idol (Undercover) Rookie Group // Apply Closed - Story Start

Trainee
  Battle Royal
. . .

 

There are words to say. Time will fly fast when doing something you enjoy. That’s what the boys felt these past days; time moves so fast, and before they know it, it’s only 5 days before their debut stage.  They might not admit it right away, if you ask them, but they silently agree that they actually enjoyed all the dance practices, the vocal lessons, and even the work outs they do. They feel closer now to each other along the time. Even Taewoon, who usually always complain every time they start their routine, now just accepts whatever the trainer asks him to do. This makes Dana unable to stop smiling and humming softly each time she writes a report about them to Lee Soo Man.

Today is same as the other days. The boys wake up at 6 and get ready to go to the SM building. Hanuel, who got a ‘promotion’ to become the main chef of the house, prepared breakfast for all of them before they got help from the sou chef that day, Jihoon.

“ Thanks for the food Hanuel hyung~ “ Jaemin said with hint of aegyo before he eating his share of the food. Hanuel cringed his nose a bit and shook his head when he heard it. He never liked it someone showed their aegyo to him because it always makes him feel awkward, so he doesn’t understand why Jaemin still wanted to call him hyung despite that he is only month younger than him, but then he remember what Han-Gook said a couple days before : “ The maknae will do what the maknae should do and being cute is one of them. “ Hanuel smiled when Han-Gook's voice ringed in his ear, but then his smile faltered when he remembered that he is also the maknae, so does that mean they think he's cute too..?

“ What’s with the frown? Did you wake up on wrong side of the bed today? “ Jinhwan pokes Hanuel's cheek and chuckles when he saw him startled before starting to get his share of the food.

“ No, hyung.. I was just thinking of something.. “ Hanuel grinned sheepishly before continuing to cooking the breakfast.

“ He’s been like that since morning you know “ Jihoon said while chewing his food, “ he even almost put salt instead sugar into the waffle batter. Luckily, I saved the day.. “ he continued and nodded his head, looking proud with the fact of him saving their breakfast.

“ Something bothering you? Hanuel? “ Jinhwan who already was sitting on one of chairs asked him, “ You know you can tell us. “

Now when all eyes were on him, Hanuel only let out a sigh and finally told what was bothering him for a while.

“ The TBR thing.. what should we do about that? It will happen in 2 days from now and we haven't even discussed it yet.. “ Hanuel said as he finally joined them at the table.

“ Ah TBR! “ Jihoon clapped his hands, “ I almost forgot about that too, so what should we do?  Kai said they usually ask us to dance and sing as a group and battle it to each other. “

“ Does that mean we need a plan it first..? “ Jaemin asked.

“ Noooo~ we need more practice time~ “ Jihoon whined when heard and realized that. “ We shouldn’t have agreed to that.. We shouldn’t have dude! “ he said to Taewoon who just joined them in the kitchen.

“ What did I do now? I just woke up. “ he said as he filled his plate with breakfast.

“ TBR hyung, we did not discuss it yet and it will happen in 2 days. “ Jinhwan filled him in.

“ Ah, I don’t have any idea about that either, so I’m open for an idea or suggestion. “ Taewoon answered him coolly before starting to eat his food.

Jinhwan seemed deep in thought. He has a plan, but he need the boys to agree first.

Ten minutes later when Han-Gook and Youngho finally joined them, Jinhwan finally told them what’s on his mind.

“ Actually that’s pretty cool man, and I never knew you can do that. “ Han-Gook said to Jinhwan after hearing what he had in plan, “ A lot of things to do though, but I guess I’m cool with it. “

“ Okay what about you guys? “ Jinhwan asked around the table.

“ Are you sure we can pull it of just in two days? Because I don’t want embarrass myself in front of a bunch of teens you know. Maybe we should just pretend to forget that thing. “ Youngho said to them.

“ Yah, hyung, don’t be like that! You're the one who encouraged Taewoon hyung to accept the challenge anyway. “ Jihoon said to him,  which made Youngho almost throw his plate because he doesn't like it when someone talks back to him especially in that manner.

“ What did you say?! I never encouraged anyone and you, how could you use ‘Yah’ to your hyung?! “ he pointed at Jihoon with a fork in between his finger.

“ Ah yes.. sorry hyung ~ “ Jihoon grinned sheepishly to him before pouting. While Youngho kept mumbling about how they did not respect him as a big brother and all, even though he got ignored quickly by the other 6. They were used to Youngho being like that already. It only showed how close they are now to each other compared to before.

“ So are we agreeing or not? “ Jinhwan tried to make them focus on the subject again.

“ Let’s just try it and see what we have. We have practice everyday anyway, so think of it as just another dance routine. “ Taewoon said to them. He never really joined the group discussion, but usually when he opens his mouth and finally decided on something for the group, the rest will follow him. All of them seem to agree to try Jinhwan's plan. Some leader he is.

“ Great! We can start today after our dance routine practice. “ Jinhwan seemed excited.

---

 


“ She’s a good girl. A really good girl. She’s a really, really, really good girl~
You know that I’m a good girl a really good girl, a really, really good good girl~ “

 

Today the boys got a surprise when they recorded their new song at the studio. F(x)'s Luna joined them for a duet for one of their new songs.

When Luna first greeted them with her cheerful smile and waves, the boys' eyes almost jumped from their sockets. A shy smile and an excited jump can be seen around. The new form of the ‘Dumb and Dumber Duo’ the of group, Jihoon and Han-Gook, celebrated themselves by holding each other's shoulders while jumping around in the corner when they knew Luna would join them in the studio today. Jaemin and Hanuel only smiled, both embarrassed because their hyungs' antics, and excited, looking forward to their duet. Jinhwan and Taewoon, the only ones who looked cool, just greeted Luna with bows and a smile.

Youngho, who is still trying to recognize who Luna is and why all of s seemed so excited to meet her, coolly stepped forward and tended to shake her hand, but quickly got dragged back by Jihoon and he ended up shaking hands with Jinhwan instead.

“ Why do you guys do this to me?! I only wanted to greet her! “ said Youngho frustrated, but only getting a laugh from Luna and the rest of the boys.

“ He so cute~ “ Luna claimed after looking at the frowned Youngho, who just stood in the corner and glared at everyone.

“ Oh really? Is he your type? “ Jinhwan suddenly asked her, but she shook her head fast and waves her hand franticly.

“ No no, I mean, he's funny~ “ Luna laughs as she corrected her words.

“ But noona he is like that. He’s not trying act to funny. “ Hanuel casually stated.

“ Noona? Since when did she allow you to drop honorifics to her? “ both Han-Gook and Jihoon playfully teased the red tomato Hanuel, who quickly said his apology to her, but only got a laugh from Luna.

“ It’s okay, he can call me noona, and will Youngho-ssi be okay? “ Luna took a peek at Youngho, who was still glaring at everyone there, including her. “ Now, he looks like he wants to murder something.. “ Luna said worriedly.

“ It’s okay Luna-ssi, Youngho is always like that. He will be back sooner or later. Now should we start the recording? “ said Dana, who will be their mentor today and with that the boys and Luna started with their duet

.

Really Really – Z.S feat Luna F(x)

[Jaemin] Can I get some love my girl, can I give you all my love
naneun mwodeun jul su itjyo geudaega wonhaneun modeungeol

 

[Youngho] She a good girl, a really good girl
Yeah she a really really really good girl

[Luna] You know that I’m a good girl, a really good girl
You really really love a good good girl

 

[Hanuel] geunyeol cheoeum bon sungan baro sarange bbajyeonna bwa
haneurui gureumcheoreom saehayake utdeon nal
You’re so fine cuz baby you devine
areumdawo cham nollawo uh neoui moduga

[Youngho-Luna]L-o-v-e jeo haneul lopi-i
sorichyeo bamideun nachideun geudaen nae jeonbuni-i
Hey baby ok my lady
pyeongsaeng neo hanaman jikyeojulge Everyday

 

[Taewoon] A really good girl, you’re my 24k love
ajik jal moreugetjiman na-ege dalkomhan neon Honey bun
nan niga wonhaneun geol modeunji deureojugo sipeo
nae mameun Cookie and Cream cheoreom nege seoggyeosseo
Love traffic ddaeron Rush hour
munjega naramyeon neoneun dap sarangeun areumdawo
You you, my one and only you
nae sarangeun bidulgicheoreom gureum wi changgongeul laneun ggum

 

[Jihoon] Can I get some love my girl, can I give you all my love
naneun mwodeun jul su itjyo geudaega wonhaneun modeungeol

 

[Jinhwan] She a good girl, a really good girl
Yeah she a really really really good girl

[Luna] You know that I’m a good girl, a really good girl
You really really love a good good girl

 

[Hanuel] Yo neoege modeungeol georeosseo All in baby
neon nae haengunui yeosin So I know I’m gonna win
(Han-Gook : Yes!)
nae yeojaga choego I’m rockin’ with the best
Baby girl’s a bagel with her glamour body baby face

[Taewoon-Han Gook]Shorty meoributeo balggeutggaji y swag
jeoldae chamji mothage hae
Taxi cab
neowa he-eojil sigan doemyeon woryoil cheoreom
oji anhasseumyeon hae haru jongil

 

[Youngho] neoui areumdaun miso Be so [Jinhwan] Beautiful
[Youngho] nan neoman barabogo isseodo It’s so [Jinhwan] Wonderful
[Jinhwan-Youngho] dareun yeojadeulgwa geubi neomu dalla
da-i-acheoreom heumjip hana boijil anha

 

[Han Gook] Baby you so fly, you so fine
You shine up my life, wanna love you long time
deumbbuk chan sarangeuro Fill me up

[Taewoon] My g-i-r-l girl I really love

 

[Han Gook] Can I get some love my girl, can I give you all my love
naneun mwodeun jul su itjyo geudaega wonhaneun modeungeol

 

[Jinhwan] She a good girl, a really good girl
Yeah she a really really really good girl

[Luna] You know that I’m a good girl, a really good girl
You really really love a good good girl

 

[Youngho] Eh..  this ain’t no regular love song, it’s a special one just for you
Cuz I gotta let you know, really really really let you know

 

[Jaemin] I’ll never let you go baby don’t you know
ne sarangeun naege jeonbunigga
nuga mworaedo naneun neoman boyeooo~!

 

[Jihoon] Baby you so fly, you so fine [Jaemin] Aaaaayy~~
You shine up my life, wanna love you long time
deumbbuk chan sarangeuro Fill me up

[Jihoon-Hanuel] My g-i-r-l girl I really love

 

[Luna] Baby you so fly [Jihoon] Fly~ you so fine [Jihoon] Oh~ 
You shine up my life, wanna love you long time
[Han Gook] I said that she a good girl, a really good girl
I really really love my good good girl

A round of claps could be heard everywhere once they finished recording one of the songs on their album. Dana seemed very satisfied with the results, and when they listened to the finished song once again, they all looked both surprised and proud. They boys especially were very happy. Their harmonizes sounded really nice in the song, plus Luna's gentle voice makes the song very easy to listen.

“ Wow, you guys sound so good... “ Even Luna looked very happy with the results. “ You will be getting more fans once you debut! I know because I've already become one. “ Luna smiled at the boys.

“ Luna-ssi, your voice is so good too. Thank you for helping us for this song. “ Jinhwan said gratefully and got the agreement from the other boys.

“ No, I just provided a voice. The rest is your hard work. “ she smiled to them. “ Anyways, I heard the trainees challenged you guys on TBR? “ Luna asked them as she grabbed a bottle of water and drank it.

“ Yes they are. Do you have advice for us, noona? “ asked Hanuel.

“ Just have fun. “ Luna said casually. “ They might bully you later in the TBR stage, but I really hope you enjoy your performance because what you get in TBR will calculate 1000 when you do it on the real stage. The entertaintmen world is very harsh guys, but as long as you enjoy what you do and  are working hard, I think the rest will be fine. “ Luna said to them.

The boys listened to her words very carefully and saved it in their hearts. They were very grateful to meet and work with someone like Luna.

Before Luna could go for another schedule, she took some selcas with the boys and happily gave her autograph when Han-Gook and Jihoon asked for it.

----

At 9 P.M. sharp, right after the boys finished their practice that day, all of them went straight to the place where TBR was held. They might have gotten lost if Suho did not draw the exact map where the place is. When they all stepped their feet inside the place, they both were surprise and amazed. Surprised that a place like this was hidden inside the SM building and amazed by the décor and any art that you can see in there. It looks like a club but very elegant at the same time.

The boys still looked around like outsiders until a couple of people approached them, “ Hyung! You made it! “ Kai greeted them and hugged his brother Jihoon, who quickly told him about how he meet Luna and got her autograph. 2 other people go to greet Jinhwan right away.

“ Do Kyungsoo! Hahaha how are you bro? “ Jinhwan smiled widely and pulled him into a short hug. Do Kyungsoo or D.O is like another brother to him. They share the same passion for cooking and he's the one to Jinhwan asks to keep an eye on Sehun because he's a very reliable person.

“ I’m fine hyung, I heard from Sehun you were part of the new group. Are you retired from being a pol- “ but before he finished his sentence, Jinhwan quickly cut him off.

“ AAAHHH! “ he said loudly and made Sehun and Do Kyungsoo look at him weirdly. Jinhwan smiled sheepishly when he realized he was just act weird.

Gosh don’t panic Jin, or you will get busted!

Jinhwan shook his head and cleared his throat before talking again, “ I mean, nice to see you bro! Sehun is not being a trouble, right? “ he decided to change the topic. Luckily, it succeeded and they were now focusing on Sehun.

“ I didn’t know this place existed. “ Han-Gook said, who was still amazed by his surroundings.

“ Well it is real, hyung, you know like YG is famous with their café, SM is actually pretty famous because of this place. But not everyone can come in, because you need a VIP invitation to able to get here, so don’t be surprised if you meet famous people in here. Especially you, hyung, stop being a sesaseng. “ Kai, who explained it to them sent a glare to Jihoon, who pretended not to hear him.

Kai just sighed and shook his head after seeing his brother's reaction when a group of girls approached and one of them greeted the boys, “ You guys are here~ I almost thought you decided to back out, haha “ Luna, who come with another F(x) member, teased the boys.

“ We won’t give up, noona, “ said Hanuel as he grinned to her, “ We can't be missing the fun, right? “ 

Luna laughed at his response and quickly introduced the rest of her members to the boys, “ Girls this is SM's upcoming rookie group. You already heard about them, right? “

The boys smiled and introduced themselves one by one. Each of them had a big smile on their face, especially Han-Gook and Jihoon, who stood as if they were just shot by cupid, gawked over Sulli and Krystal.

“ Jung sisters really have good genes, bro~ “ Jihoon said as he took a glance at Krystal, “Although I still prefer the older one hehe “

“ I know maaan~ but look at Sulli, how can he can look so innocent and y at same time? “ Han-Gook said back.

Youngho, who happened to be standing beside them, and still confuse about who is who, only scoffed and quickly left the group to get himself a drink.

“ Oh look the sunbaes are here! I think the TBR news spread already huh? “ Amber said to them as she nodded her head towards the entrance.

All eyes now turned to the bunch of people who just came in. You can see members of Super Junior and TVXQ in there. Even some people from different companies like 2PM and B2ST, and lastly, who drew more attention, was SNSD.

“ Is TBR really that popular? “ Jinhwan asked around as he felt nervous all of a sudden.

“ Well yeah, since SM doesn't debut a group every year, it’s a rare event everyone has been waiting for to be honest. “ Amber willingly answered him.

“ Don’t be nervous, hyung, you will be okay. “ Sehun put his hands over Jinhwan's shoulders and squeezed them lightly.

“ Han-Gook..? “ suddenly someone call Han-Gook name “ Lee Han-Gook, is that you? “

Everyone's head turned towards the voice and were surprised when saw Tiffany Hwang of SNSD approach them. Well not everyone because Han-Gook's look was very nervous all of sudden.

“ Um hey, Fany-ah.. “ Han-Gook smiled to hey and every boys' eyes, especially Taewoon's, stared at him curiously.

“ Oh my gosh, it’s really you! “ Tiffany walked closer and gave him a bone crushing hug.

“ Ugh.. I.. can’t .. breath.. Fany-ah.. “ Han-Gook managed to speak slowly.

“ Oops sorry hehe “ Tiffany quickly released him, but never left his side, “ What are you doing here? “ she asked curiously.

“ Um.. TBR? “ Han-Gook said to her not sure about what’s going to happen next. He completely forgot about the fact that Tiffany and him were friends, best friends.

“ Oh my god, you are in the new group? “ she asked excitedly and Han-Gook only smiled sheepishly at her. “ How could you never mention this to me? I could've just came to see you earlier. “ she hit his arm hard.

“ Sorry Fany-ah, I was busy.. “ Han-Gook didn’t have any idea beside hoping that she would quickly go from there.

 “ So you are a trainee too, but wait how could have I never seen you- “

“ Your friends are calling you. “ Han-Gook pointed at the members of SNSD, who were actually calling for Tiffany.

Tiffany sighed and yelled that she will come to them soon before turning back to Han-Gook, “ We should catch up okay? Don’t you dare forgot about me. “ she warned him and Han-Gook could only nod his head helplessly as he watched her leave.

“ You knew Tiffany? SNSD's Tiffany? “ said Taewoon, who suddenly appeared beside Han-Gook.

“ Yeah.. I guess I do.. “ answered Han-Gook not sure.

“ And you never mention this to us? “ Taewoon said it coolly, but you can hear that he was judging him by the tone he used.

“ I thought it’s wasn't important! “

“ Dude, seriously? Do you remember why we here in first place?? “ he stepped closer to Han-Gook as he hissed.

“ Okay fine I forgot. “ Han-Gook said frustrated. He really forgot since the last time he met with Tiffany was when they went to the same high school and he never thought his best friend Tiffany was the same as SNSD's Tiffany.

“ You better not ruin it, man. We didn't come this far to just fail because someone forgot. “ Taewoon warned him before going to another side; far away from Han-Gook.

“ Can you believe him? “ Han-Gook said to Jihoon and Hanuel who watched everything in silence.

“ Nope, but we cannot believe you know Tiffany either man so~.. “

Han-Gook sighed, “ Not you two.. “

Jihoon quickly raised his hands in a surrender manner while Hanuel only shrugged his shoulder.

“ But man you should've told us! Wait can you help me get her autograph too? “ Jihoon walked closer behind Han-Gook who tried to find a table to sit and relax.

A few minutes later a man approached the boys and asked if they were ready to do the TBR.

“ Yeah I think .. we're ready, right guys? “ Jinhwan asked not sure when he looked around at the nervous faces of his other members.

“ Wait, where’s Jaemin and Youngho? “ suddenly Hanuel asked as he noticed that the two were no where to be found near them.

“ Um… “ Jihoon looked around too, and in the minute they started trying to look for those two.

“ Ah seriously you should put a GPS tracker on them.. “ Han-Gook said as they still couldn't find them yet.

“ I think Youngho said something about a drink before. “ Taewoon joined them to find them.

While they were busy looking for their 2 lost members, a blast of music suddenly was heard and people started crowding around the stage in middle room. They yelled and cheered when SMRookies went on stage. The boys only looked at each other helplessly when their name got mentioned by the MC.

“ I think we will lose this one.. brace yourselves.. “ Jinhwan said as he sighed and started to lead the guys onto the stage.

To be continued...

◜0.7◞zeropoints7ven


a/n : sorry it's been long time I know.. I hope you guys still around ^^;
I decide separated TBR into 2 chapter, too much happen in one so yeah ..
I put one of song that will be in the album, try listen while read it, and tell me if it's fit them :)
Thanks for waiting and I will try update the next one faster, fighting! ^^b