◜0.7◞ — Introducing Character — Han-Gook — ◜0.7◞

◜0.7◞ ⇝ ZERO POINT S7VEN — SM Entertainment's New Idol (Undercover) Rookie Group // Apply Closed - Story Start

The
Smart Playboy. . . . .

 

 

at the club, where everyone was busy with the time of their lives, a boy walked in and had drawn every girl's attention there. He offered a chic smile to one or two of the ladies there before taking a seat on a barstool and getting greeted by the bartender right away.

" You came early today. " the bartender said to him as he cleaned some of the glass there.

The boy looked around the club as he answered the question, " Ah I make mistake today. " he mumbles in Japanese and only earn a confuse look from the bartender. " I messed up today. " he repeated what he said to him in Korean as he remembered the event that happened today. He almost ruined a major case if his uncle had not pulled him right away from the scene and gave him one and two of his not so nice thoughts. " I mean how should I know that it was set up by the police? All I know is the girl might get by that scum bag.. psh " the boy rubbed his face as he remembered the event which happened 2 hours ago. 

He was about to buy his dinner ingredients at this supermarket near his place when he saw a girl getting molested at the back of the shop. He swore he only wanted to help, but the girl shooed him away and even sent him a glare when the man kept grabbing and groping anything on the girl's body. He was about to punch the boy when someone pulled him back and dragged him out of the market. That someone turned out to be his uncle and right after they got out from the market, a bunch of police men came right away to arrest the man, who turned out to be the biggest drug dealer in the neighborhood. That's when he knew that the scene was set up to arrest the criminal and that the girl is actually an undercover police. Because of that he got critiqued and scolded from his uncle and banned from his uncle's work place forever. 

The boy sighed as he raked his hair, " Maybe that's why my uncle never included me to the case, cause I always ruin everything.. " he said sadly.
The bartender only shook his head when heard the story, " You had a bad day man, chin up. " he said as he put a glass of milk in front of him. " It's on the house, so stop mopping around. " the bartender smiled at him before turning to the guy next to the boy. " What do you want sir? "
" Can you gave me same drink that you gave him? " said the man who sat beside the boy.

The boy who already finished the milk stole a glance at the man beside him, feeling bit curious about him since he orded milk at a club. He thought only he was the one who had that weird habit. " You had a rough day too sir? " the boy asked to the man.

The man smiled at him before answering, " Not as rough as you. " he chuckles as the bartender gave him the glass of milk, " I heard your story before. Oh by the way, my name is Woo Sung, Jung Woo Sung. " he offered the boy a hand shake.

" Ah... I'm Lee Han-Gook. " Han Gook nodded his head at Woo Sung and shook his hand. " So are you a police too? " he asked Woo Sung.
" Nope, not anymore, I'm only a manager now. " Woo Sung answered as he sipped the milk a little.

" Oh, that's good, what company? "

" SM. " he answered it calmly like it's no bit deal.

" SM?  Wow, that's very big company sir. What you handle? Finance? Marketing? " Han-Gook gave his attention to the man beside him.

" Nope, I handle Girls.. " answered Woo Sung and only earned a confused on Han Gook's face, "... Generation. I handle Girls' Generation. " he continued as he chuckles when saw that the boy widened his eyes in an exciting way. 

" Oh my god! I love them, like so much! " said Han-Gook as he grinned excitingly. " Wow... I really want meet them one day... I mean they're really so gorgeous..  " he said dreamingly. 

Woo Sung chuckled at his reaction. " They're more pretty in real life. You should meet them. " said Woo Sung.

" Naah, they must be very busy. " Han-Gook shook his head at the idea even though his heart was full of expectation.

" No really, you can meet them, but... " Woo Sung lowered his voice so no one can hear them.

" But...? " Han-Gook looked at him curiously. 

" But you must join me and my friend to this project, how does that sound? "

Han-Gook arched his eyebrows, " What kind of project? "

" I'll tell you the details later, all you have to do now is say yes and keep it a secret from everyone. " 

Han-Gook thought for a while, the project really made him serious, but there's something about it that made him feel worried too. He was hesitant for a bit, but then he remembered that he was baned forever from his uncle's work place and now he may have a chance to meet his favorite idols and with that he nodded his head to Woo Sung. " Okay, deal, I'll join you. " he finally decided.

" Great, now you can meet me at... " Woo Sung gave him a detailed address and time at where they should meet later before getting up and paying for the drink. " See you later Lee Han-Gook. " he smiled before walking to the exit door.

" Dude, he looks suspicious, are you sure you know what you're getting into? " the bartender said to him right after Woo Sung walked away.

" He is? " Han-Gook looked at Woo Sung back before shrugging his shoulders. " Ah well drink now, worry later. Get me more milk man! " he grinned at the bartender before turn to his side where now some pretty girls sat beautifully. " Hey gorgeous, want to have fun tonight? " he winked and gave her a flirtious smile that earned a shy giggle from the girls. 

Outside club, J-Kyu was already waiting for Woo Sung in his car.

" How was it? " he asked Woo Sung, who seated himself on the passenger seat.

" We got him, now only 2 more, what's next? " Woo Sung said excitedly.

" Home. I need my beauty sleep, it's freaking 1.00 a.m. dude. " said J-Kyu as he started driving.

" Ah fine... " 

◜0.7◞zeropoints7ven


a/n : new character reveal! 
congrats to Lee Han-Gook and
penenglish to get hired! \O/ with this only 2 more character until I officially started the story, are you still excited? :'D
I get so little comment lately, are you guys still around? ._. 
Ah well,hope you enjoy this chapter and pardon any grammatical error and typo
Till next time,have a nice day! :