◜0.7◞ — Fifth Chapter — Knock-Knock Joke — ◜0.7◞

◜0.7◞ ⇝ ZERO POINT S7VEN — SM Entertainment's New Idol (Undercover) Rookie Group // Apply Closed - Story Start

 

Knock-
  Knock Joke
. . .

 

Jung Woo Sung had the feeling of déjà vu. He saw Lee Soo Man standing in front of the window with a glass of vodka in his hand while Woo Sung stood in the middle of Lee Soo Man's room, feeling guilty.

“ I ask you.. to do these things.. because I trust you, Woo Sung. “ Lee Soo Man started speaking without turning his body to face Woo Sung. “ I know what you are capable of.. but for first time.. I must say that I’m very disappointed. “ His voice was calm, but Woo Sung feel the coldness in it and it only made him feel worse.

“ I know. And I can’t say anything, but sorry.. Sir, I will fix everything. “ Woo Sung answered him as his eyes were now fixed on his shoes.

“ Tell me how? “ Lee Soo Man moved from where he was standing and now walked to his desk before sitting on his chair.

“ I will start with the press conference and explain that they mistakenly took them as trainees and that they're only staff that work in the building, “ Woo Sung said as he now looked up and looked at the man who closed his eyes and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

“ What about the company's image? What about the netizens all over the world who believe they're part of a new group? “ Lee Soo Man asked him, but Woo Sung only could his dry lips before swallowing his saliva because he didn’t know how to answer that question.

“ You are my friend Woo Sung, but I’m sorry. After you fix everything like you promised me, I will release you. “ decided Lee Soo Man.

Woo Sung's jaw tightened at the decision, but he knew he couldn’t do anything, but accept it. After all it was all his idea. So he bowed to Lee Soo Man and was about to leave when the door of the CEO Room opened as J-Kyu barged in followed by Lee Soo Man's secretary.

“ If you fire him you will fcking regret, old man. “ J-Kyu said to Lee Soo Man as he stood beside Woo Sung

“ I’m so sorry Sir, he.. I told him you have meeting. I.. I.." The secretary tried to explain, but Lee Soo Man only dismissed her and asked her to leave.

“ What are you doing here?! “ Woo Sung said from the corner of his lips as he looked furiously at J-Kyu.

“ Saving your a*s. You can say thanks later. “ He answered him before throwing a brown envelope on Lee Soo Man's table.

“ What is this? “

“ A threatening letter. “ answered J-Kyu as Woo Sung quickly grabbed it and opened the contents of the envelope. “ The boys found it at Girls’ Generation's front door this morning. “

Woo Sung arched his eyebrows when he read the letter it. It’s a new thing. They never sent or did anything like this before which means now they will start whatever they plan now.

“ What does it say? “ Soo Man asked Woo Sung, but he didn’t say anything, but show it to him.

On the table lay a paper written with letters from newspapers making new words that sound :

‘Knock Knock. Who’s there? Fire. Fire who? Fireworks who will blown up at the SMTown concert. ‘

“ Fireworks? “ Lee Soo Man still didn’t understand.

“ It means a bomb, sir. “ said Woo Sung.

“ Oh my god! “ Lee Soo Man looked at Woo Sung and J-Kyu back and forth. “ Are you sure it's not just a joke? “

“ Well.. “ but before Woo Sung started his words, Lee Soo Man's phone started ringing.

“ Jang Hye Min! I told you I’m in a meeting! “ Lee Soo Man yelled at his secretary outside of his room.

“ I-I’m sorry sir, but he sounded very demanding.. “ answer his secretary, “ .. a-and he said he will light a fire if you reject his call.. “

Woo Sung and J-Kyu looked at each other. Woo Sung quickly pushed the speaker button on the phone and nods to Lee Soo Man to answer it.

“ Yoboseyo? “ said Lee Soo Man.

For a few seconds you could only hear someone breathing through the phone before a robotic sounding voice answered him.

“ Lee Soo Man ssi.. I can finally talk to you. “

“ Voice changer? “ J-Kyu mouthed to Woo Sung and he nodded his head.

“ Who are you? “ asked Lee Soo Man again.

“ You don’t need to know who I am.. all you need to do is listen.. “

Lee Soo Man looked at Woo Sung before he continued to speak to the caller, “ What do you want? “

“ 9 Million Dollars.. for exchange of lives of the 9 members of Girls’ Generation.. “

“ 9 million Dollars are you fcking kidding me?! “ Lee Soo Man looked at the phone with horror in his  expression, but the caller seemed to not care and continued his speech.

“ I want to receive a million at every concert that Girls’ Generation attend until the end of this year.. “

Woo Sung quickly shifted to the laptop on the side of Lee Soo Man and saw the company schedule, and indeed there were only 9 concert that the girls needed to attend until the end of this year. It means the caller might be close to the company.

“ And listen, if you call police or change any dates of the concerts, stop them or prevent the girls from doing anything.. I will blow up any event that SM idol attends until you listen to me.. “ The caller chuckled coldly.

Lee Soo Man loosened up his tied as he rubbed his face when he heard the threat.

“ I will call you again on the day of the concert to tell you where you should send the money. As for now.. Knock Knock.. “

Lee Soo Man looked at the phone in disbelief. He gritted his teeth as he answered him, “ Who is it? “

“ The air.. “

“ The air who..? “

“ The air that Girls’ Generation will breathe for the last time... “ then the caller laughed until the phone cutted.

Lee Soo Man rose up from his seat and got another glass of vodka and drank it until he finished it in one gulp.

“ Tell me you have a plan Woo Sung.. “

“ Told you you will regret it if you fired him. “ said J-Kyu.

Lee Soo Man glared at him, but J-Kyu only smirked.

“ Woo Sung, what should we do? “ Lee Soo Man asked Woo Sung again.

“ Isn’t it clear, old man? “

Lee Soo Man sighed, but didn’t have a choice to look at J-kyu, “ What do you mean? “

“ You should let them to be ‘official’, so they can protect the girl from the inside. “ J-Kyu sat down on a chair and lifted his feet on table.

“ Meaning? “ Woo Sung who was confused ask him.

“ SM should have a new boy group mister. Congrats~ “

---

When Woo Sung and J-Kyu came to the dorm that evening, all the boys sat and waited in the living room as Woo Sung instructed them to do so while he has a meeting with Lee Soo Man.

“ Come on guys I think it’s time for us to start packing. “ said Han-Gook as soon as Woo Sung entered the room.

All the boys already got up from their seats before Woo Sung stopped them, “ Where do you guys think you're going? “

“ What else? “ answered Jinhwan, “ We got fired right? So we will pack our stuff and leave from here soon. Don’t worry, you don’t have to give our payment. “

All the boys agreed with him and started to walk to their respecting rooms.

Woo Sung sighed and rubbed his forehead before turning to J-Kyu, asking for help.

“ Fine. Geez what can you do without me. “ J-Kyu rolled his eyes before putting his finger on his lips and whistled loud to catch the attention all the boys.

“ GUYS! HERE! NOW! “ he screamed at the top of his lungs to stop the boys, “ Can you all stop moping around and start working? We pay you a lot of freakin money! “ He said as he folded his arms on his chest before adding, “ I mean geez they pay them twice the amount of my monthly payment. “

The boys stopped on their tracks and turned back to them with confusion written on their faces. “ Wait we're not getting fired? “ Hanuel asked.

J-Kyu sighed and started explaining while Woo Sung sat down on a couch, “ The letter you guys found before.. it's a threatening letter. “

Almost all of them now looked at each other with their eyebrows arched.

“ All the events lately are not random, but planned by someone. “ continued J-Kyu.

“ I knew it. “ Jihoon suddenly said, “ It’s too sudden and neat to be just random attacks. “

“ What do they want? “ this time Youngho was the one who asked.

“ 9 million.. “ answered Woo Sung from the couch, “In exchange of 9 girls' lives. “

“ 9 million?! You fckin kidding me? Who are they, Queen of England? “ exclaimed Youngho.

“ Exactly what I said. “ answered J-Kyu while fixing his hair that covered his eyes.

“ So what’s the plan? “ asked Jaemin as he looked back and forth from Woo Sung to J-Kyu, “What are we going to do? “

“ Well at first.. “ Woo Sung raked his hair and looked around, “ We will make you guys official. “

Everyone except for J-Kyu looked at Woo Sung with a confused expression, “ Huh..? “ that’s all they could say at moment.

“ In other words, you guys will be SM's next idol group. Congrats. “ J-Kyu bluntly said to them.

“ …………………………………….”

There’s a moment of silent before someone broke it.

“ Hell no I’m not going to do that. “ Taewoon who kept silent was the first to open his mouth.

“ You don’t have a choice, Head. Incase you forgot you were the one who started all of this. “ J-Kyu retorted to him.

“ He’s right. If you didn't do your stupid act, we wouldn’t have been involved in this mess. “ Youngho joined J-Kyu to gang up on Taewoon.

“ Oh great, now the blame is all on me. What about him?! “ Taewoon pointed at Jihoon, “ He was there too with me. “

“ Don’t you dare bring me into this! It's not like I could do anything back there. “ Jihoon said in a defensive manner before turning to Hanuel who stood beside him and continued in low voice, “ They put me in spandex pants dude.. do you know how itchy that is..? “

Hanuel blinked at him and could only offer him a pat on the back to make him calm.

“ Everyone silence! “ before anyone could say another word, Woo Sung was already on his feet and looked around. “ No one wanted this happen.. but it happened, so what we can do now is fix it. “

“ No one is at fault, except for the bad guys.. “ He continued, “ Now all I ask is a little favor from all of you.. everyone is in danger now, including your brothers.. “ he looked at Han-Gook and Jihoon before turning to Taewoon, “ And your cousin. “

“ We need to protect them.. we need to protect the girls. “ Woo Sung finished his speech.

The silent took over the entire room after that as they were busy with their own thoughts.

“ What about the police? Can they do anything..? “ Jaemin asked slowly almost in a whisper.

“ Oh come on, you know the drill. You were police before~ “ J-Kyu answered him impatiently, “ They never want them involved! “

“ Hey he just asked, stop acting like an a*shole. “ Hanuel who usually was calm finally lost his cool and folded his arms on his chest as he glared at J-Kyu.

J-Kyu rose both his hands in a give up manner before seating himself on the couch; letting Woo Sung handle the rest.

“ They threaten to bomb the next SM Town concert. If the police are involved, or we cancel the concert, then we can be jeopardized. They just want everything to look like the way it was without everyone noticing that they had been holding us as their hostage. “ Woo Sung told them.

“ The next concert will be held in 2 months and Lee Soo Man has scheduled your debut in 2 weeks from now, so you can join the next concert. “

“ So they want us to protect the girls from inside while become an idol? “ Jihoon asked again to make sure he heard everything right.

“ Well that’s the plan. “ answered Woo Sung.

“ And we can go back to our normal lives after that? “ Jinhwan asked.

“ Of course, it’s your choice. Now what do you say..? “ Woo Sung looked around.

They boys seemed to be in deep thought, but most of them finally agreed with the plan. Everyone except one..

“ I didn’t sign up for this. “ Taewoon clenched his teeth when he said it.

 Woo Sung looked at him sadly and sighed, “ I’m sorry, you don’t have a choice. “

Taewoon curled his fist tightly as he couldn’t say another word, before leaving for his room and slamming the door hard.

◜0.7◞zeropoints7ven


a/n : hai guys~ I miss you! I hope you still around for the story ^^;
I really hope you enjoy this chapter, don't forget to comment it really make me happy :'D
spolier alert! next chapter contain story about how they start to be idol, excited??? me too! 
keep support the story guys and see you next chapter! O/