◜0.7◞ — Introducing Character — Alessandro — ◜0.7◞

◜0.7◞ ⇝ ZERO POINT S7VEN — SM Entertainment's New Idol (Undercover) Rookie Group // Apply Closed - Story Start

The
Arrogant Gentleman. . . . .

 

A boy walked swiftly through the dark corridor. His steps were big and quick, but so light that you almost couldn’t hear anything from his walk. At the end of corridor, he found a door that lead to his fathe's room. He looked around him before slowly walking inside. With a small light from his phone, he goes through drawer after drawer, trying to find information that he has been dying to know.

After a while he finally got what he wanted. A box full of pictures and letters. His hands trembled as he took one of letters. " Mom.. " he whispered softly. He then suddenly heard a sound of someone coming in through the front door startling him. Quickly he put the  letter in his pocket and collected everything before putting back to where it belongs. He quickly got out of the room and wentdown stair when his father call him.

" Youngho. I didn't know you were at home. " his father said from kitchen. Youngho hid the letter safely in his pocket before turning around to meet his father 

" I was just about to go out? " the boy named Youngho said as he took his jacket from the back of the door.

" I see, um, have you eaten yet? I cooked something for dinner. " his father ask him.

" I will eat with a friend. Don't wait for me. " Youngho said before opening the door, but his father's words stopped him.

" Can you stop treating me like I'm a nobody? I'm your father. " said the man with cracked Italian.

Youngho slowly turned arourd and faced his father while gritting his teeth. " Don't. Start.. " Youngho started as he stared into his father's eyes. " Bring me to her first then I might be start to act like your son. " he said before shaking his head and leaving the house.

Youngho walked faster as he hugged himself, his long hair flying a bit as he tried to hide from the cold weather that night. A smile suddenly appeared on his gloomy face as soon as he saw a small restaurant at the corner of the street. Finally after walking for about 15 minutes, he arrived inside the restaurant. While blowing some warmth into his hands, he walked to the table at corner of the restaurant where a guy and girl enjoyed some talking and flirting. With a huge and mischivous grin on his face, Youngho leaps and hugs the guy from behind as he called his name and buried his face into the shoulder of the guy. " Dae Chul ah~ I miss you~ " he said with voice of aegyo and hold his laughter.

The girl who look at the scene widen her eyes. “ You.. “ she said as he got up. “ You said you don’t have girlfriend! “

The guy named Dae Chul helplessly tried to explain, “ Honey, baby, darling~ you're misunderstanding. He’s not my- “

“ HE?! YOU'RE GAY?! “

“ What?! NO! He’s- “

The girl looked like she was about to hit something and it’s true cause before Dae Chul can say another word, a stinging sensation stung on his left cheek.

“ Ouch.. “ he held his cheek as he looked at the girl who was now walking out the restaurant sadly before turning around to Youngho who was laughing like a maniac.

“ You should've see her face! Hahaha that was so funny hahaha! “ Youngho held the side of his stomach as he bent down to laugh.

“ The heck man, I spent two hours trying flirt with her and you ruined it in two second! “ Dae Chul felt a bit annoyed and went into his office room and treated himself to a drink. Youngho, who was still laughing, followed him inside and sat on the couch.

“ Oh come on~ we know she's not your type. I was just helping you. “ Youngho said to his best friend who sighed in defeat and sat beside him. “ And you should admit it that I'm prettier than her. “ Youngho grinned at him as he flipped his hair. 

Dae Chul only rolled his eyes before a smile appeared on his face. “ She said you were my girlfriend.. “

“ I know right, that’s ridiculous thing I ever heard today, we both know that I’m as straight as pole. “

“ Yeah but you should really cut your hair bro, it’s long and cover all of your face, geez no wonder she think you a girl cause you look like one. “
Youngho ignore what Dae Chul said and take the letter from his pocket to show it to his best friend.

“ What’s this? “ Dae Chul said taking the letter from Youngho's hand and opening it.

“ Yongho.. it’s.. “ Dae Chul froze when saw the name on the letter.

“ Yes it’s my mom’s handwriting.. I took it from my father's room. “

 Dae Chul gave the letter back to Youngho and looked at him, “ Dude, until when you gonna do this? “

“ Until I find her bro. I don’t care about how long this is going to take. “ Youngho put the letter back in his pocket and sighed.

“ I just don't know where to start. I can’t ask my father because he only will ask me to give up. “

Dae Chul thought for second, before remembering something, “ Hey, I know someone who has work like your father. Maybe he can help? “

Youngho look at him doubtfully, “ What? Tell new people about my problem? No, thank you. “

But Dae Chul ignored his words and was already getting up from his seat before taking a look outside the window to the crowd inside his restaurant. “ He's usually here.. aha, there he is. Come on I introduce you to him. “

" Dude, read my mouth, NO. WAY. " rejected Youngho, but Dae Chul was so stubborn; he was already half way to meet the guy. " Aish, bro, bro! " Youngho half heartly followed his bestfriend. They both approached the table on balcony where two guys enjoy their food.

“ J-Kyu! “ greeted Dae Chul as they arrived at the table.

J-Kyu, who busy put food on his mouth, turned his head at the voice. “ I told you not disturb me when I’m eating! “ said J-Kyu when Dae Chul sat in front of him and gave a smile to the other guy who sat beside J-Kyu.

“ Enjoying the food I see, look I need you to do me a favor. “

“ Not interested dude now leave me and my food alone. “ said J-Kyu before getting back to eating his food.

But Dae Chul did not give up yet, “ I'll give you free food for a week if you help me. “

J-Kyu groaned and was about to say something when the man beside him spoke, “ We're listening. “

“ Thank you, but who are you? “

“ Jung Woo Sung, I’m friends of him. “ Woo Sung offered his hand and Dae Chul accepted it with smile. “ So what kind of help do you need? “

“ You see my friend there, “ Dae Chul nudged his head to where Youngho stood arrogantly and play with his hair, not far away behind him. “ is trying to find someone, and I remembered that you're a detective so can you help him? “ he asked J-Kyu.

“ Can’t. I’m not charge of missing people, just ask her to fill the report. “ answered J-Kyu as he wiped his mouth with the tissue and proceeded to eat the dessert.

“ It’s a HIM. And he can’t, he doesn't want to draw too many questions from his unit and- “

“ She's a he? “ J-Kyu cutted De Chul's words and took a look at Youngho's long hair which covered half of his face. “ Boy you never know~ “ he chuckled and continued to eat.

“ Unit? Is he a police too? “ Asked Woo Sung now curious about Youngho.

“ Yes and he wants the information classified only to him. So can you help him? “

J-Kyu sighed and drank his water, “ I don’t know man, I’m not promising anything, but I’ll try. “

The respond is enough for Dae Chul to smiled before giving a signal to Youngho to come and join them.

“ Tell them who you want to find bro. They will help. “ Dae Chul got up and patted Youngho's back before getting up. “ I have to take care something first, you three can talk. “ he smiled to them and left the table.

Youngho stood on his spot and looked at Dae Chul before staring at the two people in front of him, “ Look whatever my friend said, I don't need help from anyone, so I'm leaving now.“ Youngho was about to leave when Woo Sung's question stopped him. 

“ So are you a police? “ Woo Sung asked him.

Youngho sighed and turned around, he didn't know why, but he felt the need to answer this man's question, “ Yeah I got recruited a month ago. Why? “

Woo Sung glanced at J-Kyu, but J-Kyu shook his head hard, " No~ I don't like him. Dude you already messed up with the rest of the guys. I don't want you to make the same mistake now. " 

Youngho, who heard the words, rose his eyebrows high and folded his arms, while Woo Sung facepalmed himself before glaring at J-Kyu.

“ What, I'm just telling the truth. “ J-Kyu defended himself. 

Woo Sung sighed and smiled at Youngho, who now look pissed off, “ I'm sorry about his behavior, but we are trying to offer you a job that might help you. “

" I already have a job. " said Youngho quickly before turning around and was about to leave, but once again, Woo Sung's words stopped him.

" We will try to help you with whatever your problem is if you at least recondsider to join our project. "

Youngho closed his eyes and sighed before turning to face Woo Sung again. He hated to admit it, but he was in need some kind of help, " Fine. Tell me what kind of project it is. " 

Woo Sung smiled before giving him a card with an address and time on it, " Arrive here at this time. we will explain everthing to you. " 

Youngho only gave him a nod before grabbing the card and leaving the scene quickly. 

 

 

◜0.7◞zeropoints7ven


a/n : last member reveal! congrats to Lee Youngho and Waaaah \O/
With that all members finally reveal, I'm so sorry for the one who not get chosen but I still really thankful that you applied for my very first apply story /bows deep/ :)
But guys I've been wonder if the story start getting bored? I mean I recieve so little feedback lately :/ just tell me what should I improve if I lack something..
Btw about the snsd list I ask you to make, not all of you done it yet, I still waiting cause I need it to write for future chapter so if I late update you know what's happening u_u
Arasso, hope you enjoy this update, pardon any error and have a nice day! :D