◜0.7◞ — Third Chapter — New Place, New Friend — ◜0.7◞

◜0.7◞ ⇝ ZERO POINT S7VEN — SM Entertainment's New Idol (Undercover) Rookie Group // Apply Closed - Story Start

New
Place,New Friend
. . .

 

After spending a day in the meeting room, the boys finally were able to go see their new place. With the company car J-Kyu and Woo Sung drove them to the dorm. When they arrived at the building it was already 9 pm. Woo Sung  came out first to see if the coast was clear, incase if some of the girls were around, finally lead them to the 4th floor where a big room awaited them.

“ Welcome to your new place~ “ Woo Sung said as he opened the door andswitched on the light.

The simple and modern design welcomed the boys as they, one by one walked, inside the room. It was not extravagat, but it was way better than half of the boys' own home.

“ So this place has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms1 kitchen and 1 tv room plus balcony. “ Woo Sung started to explain as some of the boys looked around the place. “ I’m not telling you who will sleep with who or in which room, that’s your job, I only want you guys keep this as clean and neat as possible and for you guys to get along with each other. “ Woo Sung stood in middle of the room while looking at each of the boys. “ From now on we are all a team. So do a good job, all get compliments, but if one does a mistake, everything goes down. Is that clear? “

“ Yes sir, “ all of them answered him in chorus that lead to Woo Sung chuckle.

“ Alright I have to go now. I will message you about the schedule later. Enjoy your first night here. “ he pats Taewoon on the shoulder as he passes him to front door and finally leaves the place.

“ Now what..? “ asked Youngho as he walked to near couch and flopped himself on it, getting comfortable just in a second.

Everyone seems to not know what to do as they still feel a bit awkward around each other.

“ How about we assign bedrooms first? “ suggested Jinhwan as he looked around. The other boys looked at each other before agreeing with him. “ Anyone any idea how? “ he asked again.

“ Rock, Paper, Scissors? “ said Hanuel as he grinned. For a moment other boys just stared at him with a wtf face, but as the fatigue still kept bugging them they finally agreed to decide it that way.

“ Ah well, let’s finish it. The winner can have their own room and the loser have to prepare dinner for everyone, deal? “ Han-Gook said as they all nodded their heads and stood in a circle to start playing Rock, Paper, Scissors.

“ Rock, Paper, Scissors! “ said all of them as they showed their hands. Youngho, Jihoon, Han-Gook, and Jaemin playing Rock while Taewoon, Jinhwan and inHanuel lost as they put scissors n.

“ Ha-Ha losers! I have my own room! “ Youngho cheered as at the next round he was the only one that put paper while the other three all put rock.

The other boys only rolled their eyes and shook their head as they saw Youngho grab his belonging and run to find his own room. Jaemin who won the second chose Hanuel as his room mate and both of them went to pick the room on right side of Youngho's room. “ Come on man we still need to unpack our things. “ Hanuel said as he and Jaemin went to their room.

Jihoon, who won the third round, chose Han-Gook as his roommate just because he thought that the biggest SONEs in group should stick together. “ Let’s go SoShi let’s go! Let’s go SoShi let’s go! “ both of them kept chanting as they walked to their room that place in front of Hanuel-Jaemin’s room.

“ Well it’s only us now. “ Jinhwan said as he took his stuff. “ Sorry you have to be stuck with me. “ he chuckled.

“ No it’s okay, you're cool. “ Taewoon answered as he flashed his rare smile to Jinhwan who look back at him in amazement since he never saw Taewoon smile since the start.

“ Awesome. “ Jinhwan said as both of them walked to the room in front of Youngho's room. “ Hey guys what’s for dinner? “ he half yelled as he asked questions to the rest of the guys when he was passing their room.

“ Pizzaaa! “ answer someone from the second door before ‘Let’s Go SoShi Let’s Go’ chant was heard again.

“ Did someone say pizza? “ Jaemin's head appeared from his bedroom door.

“ Yeah it’s for dinner, you okay with it? “ asked Taewoon to him and he got an excited nod from the latter.

“ I want pizza too. “ Haneul head appear from behind Jaemin with huge grin on his face.

“ Okay, let them order the pizza. “ Taewoon said to Jinhwan before he walked inside their room.

Jinhwan asked if they can do that and get an okay sign from both of them before he calling another name. “ Youngho! “

“ What?! “ answer someone from the room in front of him.

“ Pizza for dinner? “

“ Yeah okay, whatever. “

Jinhwan shook his head as he heard a lot commotion in each of the room. “ Hectic days officially start now huh. “ he chuckled before joining Taewoon to unpack their things.

----

Next morning, Hanuel was the first one to wake up. It was 7 am and he already stretching his body and slowly walking to the kitchen as he try not to wake up anyone yet. Hanuel love cooking, he spend his free time to try numerous new recipe and sometimes he brave enough to cook his own recipe. Right now, he plan to make breakfast to all of s. He wear an apron before quickly adapt to the kitchen at his new dorm. He whistle some song after he cook his 5th pancakes and not notice that someone approach him.

“ Smells good, what you cooking? “

Hanuel turned around and smiled when he saw a half a sleep Jinhwan walk into the kitchen and seated himself on one of the chair. He looked still sleepy as he yawned after he asked the question and rubbed his eyes.

“ It’s pancake. you want some? “ Hanuel ask him and earn a nod from the latter. He grab plate and served 2 pancake on it with some butter and honey. “ You look so tired. “ he said as he put the plate in front of Jinhwan.

Jinhwan said thank you to him as he grin, “ I play this games until 3 am.. “ he grin as he start eat his pancake.

Hanuel only smile and shake his head before he back to cooking.

“ You cooking is good dude. “ said Jinhwan after he swallow his first cut of pancake. “ You cook a lot at home? “

“ Yeah, I love cooking. “ he smile as he put the rest of pancake at some plate before served it all on table.

“ Food Food Food! “ minutes later Jihoon run into the kitchen and grab plate and pancakes right away. Follow behind him is Han-Gook who goes straight to fridge and grab bottle of milk and pour the contain to glass before drink it till finished.

“ Are you thirsty or what? “ Hanuel chuckles as he ask Han-Gook who drink his second glass of milk.

“ Sorry, you want some? “ he wipe the milk stain on his lips with the back of his hand as he offer it to Hanuel who quickly waved his hand. “ I need a lot milk to keep me wake up because Jihoon is so loud all night playing his games. “ he sigh as sit in front of Jinhwan. Jihoon who heard someone mention his name only grin sheepishly to the latter.

“ Jinhwan here is not sleep too because playing games. “ Hanuel tell everyone.

“ Oh really? What video games do you play man? “ Jihoon asked Jin excitedly.

“ I play GTA 5. I just got it last week. “ Jinhwan answered and grinned to him.

“ Sweet! I wanted to play that since forever! Can I join you later? “

“ Hahaha come to me anytime dude, my place is always open for any gamer. “ Jihoon quickly high fived him before both of them quickly engross in nerdy games talk topic.

Hanuel and Han-Gook look at each other before shake their head.

10 minutes later, Jaemin join them. He said hi to everyone before pats Hanuel shoulder who cook more pancake since the last one quickly finished by Jihoon. “ Why you not wake me up? I can help you cooking. “ said Jaemin to him.

“ It’s cool, I can handle it, you can cook next time. “ he smile widely to him before hand him a plate of pancake. Jaemin nod his head and put the plate on table before sitting himself beside Han-Gook who busy take picture of his pancake with his phone and update it to his twitter and blog.

Half hour later Youngho wake up and walk into the kitchen while mumbling, “ Yah, why you guys so loud?! “

The situation suddenly turn awkward and quiet. Some of them try not looking to Youngho and busy with their food, while the others try ask him to join them. Youngho only rolled his eyes to them but he take some of pancakes before he goes to tv room and eat it by himself while watch something on tv.

“ Can someone wake Taewoon please? “ Jinhwan ask around, “ I think that guy won’t even wake up if earthquake happen. “

“ I can do it. “ Jihoon said as he bring his pancake plate with him and walk to Taewoon and Jinhwan’s room.

“ Wait for me! “ Han-Gook quickly get up from his seat and follow Jihoon, a mischievous smile appear on his face.

Second later Jaemin silently get up too and walk out from kitchen, join the two.

For moment Hanuel and Jinhwan back to their breakfast before a sudden scream and a sound plate fall on floor surprise them, follow by a laugh after it.

“ YAH! TOO LOUD! “ a yell come from tv room startled both of them. Hanuel and Jinhwan look at each other and when they was about to get up and see what happen. Han-Gook walk back in, laughing. Behind him Jaemin pouting while rubs his back follow by Jihoon who also pouting but he keep stare at his half eaten pancake.

“ What happen? “ ask Jinhwan to them.

“ Jaemin tripping and falling into Taewoon who suddenly woke up alertted and kicked him out of his bed to Jihoon who just came and make both of them collide on floor the hahahaha “ Han-Gook told them what happened and burst to laughing again.

Jinhwan and Hanuel laugh a long with him as they tease the clumsy duo who can only pouting and blame each other.

Taewoon who already fresh and dress well, finally join them 20 minutes later and try hold his smile when he saw Jaemin and Jihoon who still pouting. “ Never do that again, it’s dangerous. “ he said before eat his pancake coolly. “ So any contact from Woo Sung again? “ he ask around.

“ Nope. Maybe- “ Han-Gook suddenly stopped talking when the phone in their dorm started ringing, “ ... There he is. “

Youngho got up from his seat and pressed the speaker so everyone could hear.

“ Morning Angel. “ said a voice from other line that makes everyone turn their head to the phone with ‘who-the-fck is that’ face. “ Hahaha I always want try that. “ said the voice again but quickly cut buy something hit something, an ‘ouch’ sound heard after that before another voice talk.

“ Sorry about that, J-Kyu's sense of humor sometimes is really bad. “ said Woo Sung before he continued, “ I have a schedule today for everyone. “

Everyone who was at kitchen gpt up from their seatt and walked to the phone so they could hear clearly.

“ Today Han-Gook will have class with Seohyun, from 10am -1pm. Jinhwan you will join Yoona in her drama set until she finished. Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany will shoot a show today, I want Taewoon and Jihoon company them. Sooyoung have her schedule start from 3pm, Hanuel you in charge. The rest girl not really have schedule except for recording at SM building, Jaemin and Youngho, you in charge to keep an eye with them. So everything is clear? “ said Woo Sung.

“ Yes sir! “ answer them in chorus.

“ Good. I wish you good luck and remember, you are not allowed to be seen by them. “

The lines off after it and they all start prepare for their first task.

◜0.7◞zeropoints7ven


a/n : do you guys see mrmr mv and live performance? I'm dying cause of the girls perfection *^* and if you notice I we have new poster! \O/ how is it? cool huh huh :'D
I really hope you enjoy this update, tell me your mind guys, comment comment~ and last but not least .. HAPPY EARLY B'DAY TO OUR KID LEADER KIM TAEYEON! \O/