◜0.7◞ — Introducing Character — Jihoon — ◜0.7◞

◜0.7◞ ⇝ ZERO POINT S7VEN — SM Entertainment's New Idol (Undercover) Rookie Group // Apply Closed - Story Start

Cutie Boi. . . . .

 

" Hey don't you think the guy looks suspicious? " 

It was a very sunny day in December when 2 of the rookie police officers sat on their car at some alley, taking a break for their lunch. But one of them seemed to couldn't enjoy their lunch in peace because of some guy who just snuck out from one house around the neighbor.

" Yah do you hear me? " the officer glanced at his partner, but only rolled his eyes when he saw his partner was busy eating his lunch. " Geez dude seriously..? "

" What? " his partner looked at him annoyed. " It's lunch time, I don't care if someone looks suspicious or if WW3 was about to start, I'm on my break. If it's bothering you so much, go get him. " he said before continuing to eat.

The other officer scoffed at his partner's behaviour before deciding to get out of the car and approach the guy.

" Excuse me sir can I talk to you for a second? " the officer said stoping the guy. The guy suddenly look agitated and tried to hold on to something that looks like a bondle of blankets in his arms and hid it from the officer eyes. 

The officer arched his eyebrows as he glance at something which was slightly moving in the man's hand. He slightly had an idea on what was inside the blanket moreover after the sound that came from it. Suddenly a woman screamed from inside the house and pointed at the man, " He has my baby! Please save her! " said the woman before it turned into a sob.

The officer's hand slowly reached to his back where his gun was placed. " Sir, please step aside slowly, I only need to see what's inside- " but before the officer finished his words the guy was already running fast to the alley on side of street. 

" Oh . Dude, the guy kidnapped the baby! " the officer tried to tell his partner before quickly running after the guy as he cursed under his breath. " Why, why must in be in this cold weather... " 

He saw the guy jump at one house and he follow suit, cursing loud when his legs almost trips over the bush. 

" A man on pursue at Insadong street... " the boy said through his talkie walkie, hoping that his partner or anyone will come to give him some back up because he worried the man will only harm the baby if he moved carelessly.

On the other side of street Woo Sung and Junkyu, who were about to continue their mission, drove through the alley when a man suddenly cut their way; almost hit by their car if J-Kyu had not quickly pushed on the breaks. " What the fcuk.. " he cursed and was about to yell at the man before someone who wore a police uniform slided to the hoodie car and ran after the guy.

J-Kyu, who examined the situation, quickly got off the car and ran after the two. While Woo Sung crawled to the driver seat and moved the car backwards, goes to the other side of the alley, hoping that he can cut the guy's path.

On the other side of the street, the officer was still running after the guy, but he was almost out of breath, but never decreased his pace. He was so worried about the baby's well being. They kept running and running until suddenly a car stopped and cut the guy's way which made him abruptly stop his run and fall back down. Without waiting any second the officer grabbed his gun and pointed it to the guy. " Get down! Get down! Put the baby down! "

Second later J-Kyu, who just arrived, already drawed his gun and pointed at the guy too. " Show me your hands! Show me your hands! " he said louder as the guy put the baby on the side of him before getting forced back down by the officer who now grabbed both of the guy's hands and hand cuffed it. 

" Sir you're under arrest. " he said as he sighed in relief.

Woo Sung got off the car right away after he saw the baby and held him safely in his hands. 

" Thank you so much. " the officer pulled the kidnapper up and push him back to the car when he realized it's too far away from where they are now. He tried to contact his partner. " Yah, where the heck are you?! " he said through his walkie talkie, but his partner didn't answer him. " Um can you drive me back to my car? " he finally decided to ask one more favor from them.

"Sure, J-Kyu will help you. I will wait here. " he said as he smiled and gave a signal to J-Kyu.

But before they got into the car, the officer partner arrived with his car and quickly assisted the kidnapper inside their car. " Geez dude, thanks a lot for coming so early. " the officer who caught the kidnapper said sarcasticly, but his partner pretended not to hear anything.

Rolling his eyes the officer turned to Woo Sung who still held the baby, " Can I take the baby now? " he asked him.

" I think it's better if I hold the baby, you need to guard the kidnapper. So we meet at police station? " Woo Sung suggested.

The officer nodded his head before going inside their car and leaving the scene.

" Come on dude. " J-Kyu, who was still panting from the run, went to driver seat as Woo Sung followed him on the passenger seat.

Police station...

" Once again thank you.. sir for helping me, I don't know what would've happened to the baby if you two had not shown up. " the officer said to Woo Sung and J-Kyu as they watched how the mother happily hugged her daughter in her hands safely.

" Oh where's my manner, I'm haven't introduced myself yet, the name is Kim Jihoon. I became part of this department 3 months ago. " the officer smiled at them as he offered a handshake.

Woo Sung gladly took it as he tried remember something, " Kim... Jihoon... did we meet before...? " he asked because just by looking at Jihoon, he swore he saw him somewhere before.

" Um I believe we not... sir... " answered Jihoon as he shook J-Kyu's hand.

" He's guy number 7 from the file.. " J-Kyu said to Woo Sung with the corner of his lips.

" Ahh.. " Woo Sung finally remembered where he saw Jihoon before. " Well then, should we continue our job? " said Woo Sung to J-Kyu who nodded his head.

Jihoon look at the both of them with a confused expression. " Is there a problem...? "

But before Woo Sung coudld say anything, a man called Jihoon and his partner. " Jihoon! Jung Doo! What is going on in here?! " the man, who look like their chief, came and looked at them, demanding an answer.

Jihoon and Jung Doo, who now stood straight with their feet, gave their bow before explaining, " A man tried to kidnap a baby sir. We- " but the rest of Jihoon's words couldn't be heard as his partner Jung Doo stepped up and cut his words.

" But don't worry sir, I personally took the man and saved the baby. " 

Jihoon glanced at his partner with unbelievable look, but only can shook his head in defeat once their chief gave a compliment to his partner.

" Ooh someone just got stabbed from the back~ " J-Kyu whispered to Woo Sung as they both looked at the whole scene from the side. " Should we ask him to join our project? I know you want him in our team. " said J-Kyu as he smirked.

Woo Sung chuckles when he heard J-Kyu's words, " Then do your job. "

" Yes sir~ " J-Kyu looked around before his eyes found some hot coffee on a table. Without thinking he grabbed the glass and walked carelessly to the 2 officers before pretending to slip on his feet and pouring all the coffee on Jung Doo's arms.

" AH!  " Jung Doo jumped to his feet as he felt the burning sensation on his arm.

" Ooh, I'm sorry I guess my eyes got blind because of the hero aura that's coming from you, officer. " said J-Kyu sarcasticly without even hiding his smirk. 

Jung Doo was about to step closer and grab J-Kyu, but his chief called him to his office and made him leave while he grumbled.

" You piece of , who do you think you are trying against me, J-Kyu. " he said as he raked his hair before turning to Jihoon and giving him a smirk. " And you, we offer you to join our project. With your talent and skill, you will get more appreciated there than here. "

Jihoon looked at him as he arched his eyebrows, " Project? "

Woo Sung, who now joined them, nodded and smiled at him as he gave Jihoon a card, " We will tell you the details if you agree to work with us. "

 

◜0.7◞zeropoints7ven


a/n : first happy new year everyone! \O/
another character reveal and this time is my co-authot character
tefany who got chosen, congrats! :'D
should I post another chapter? hahaha I will if I get more comment than last chapter ouob
alright hope you enjoy this chapter and pardon any typo and grammatical error  see you~ O/
p/s : yoona and seunggi.. O~O