◜0.7◞ — Introducing Character — Jaemin — ◜0.7◞

◜0.7◞ ⇝ ZERO POINT S7VEN — SM Entertainment's New Idol (Undercover) Rookie Group // Apply Closed - Story Start

 

 

The
Fluffy Ice. . . . .

 

J-Kyu just about walked out from the office when at the same time Woo Sung came inside to find him.

" Where the fck is that boy? " 

" Gone. And his name is Kang Hanuel. " Woo Sung answered him as he walked around trying find the supervisor desk.

" What? You let him go?! What about my baby? " J-Kyu looked like he was about to kick something when heard it. 

" You took so long so I sent him back to packing. "

" I told you, I had something to do about a file. I only need to bring the boy to his supervisor so I can get him check to- wait.. " J-Kyu grabbed Woo Sung's arms as soon as the last words registered in his head. " Packing? What do you mean packing? " he asked as he squinted his eyes.

" I asked him to join our project. Now I only need find his supervisor and- "

" No fcking way.. " 

Woo Sung sighed at the countless curses J-Kyu used in each word he said. " Look I know what I'm doing, so ... " Woo Sung sighed again as he looked around. " Can you tell me where the supervisor is? "

" You fcking kidding me... right...? oh no... no... no... " 

" I don't need your permission, and damn it why is this office so big?! I need to find the supervisor. " Woo Sung start a bit frustrated and rubs his temple as he sigh.

" I won't let that kid near my baby! " J-Kyu said still trying to argue.

" Oh gosh, your car, baby, wife, anything is fine, it's barely scratch there. Now tell me- "

But before Woo Sung finished his words a guy suddenly bump into J-Kyu and make his shirt drench in coffee.

" What... the.. fck.. " J-Kyu look at all of his ruin shirt before glare at the boy in front of him, his teeth already clenching tight, ready to eat anything that was stupid enough to ruin his favorite t-shirt.

" O-oops... I-I'm so sorry sir... " the boy quickly looks for a tissue from his pocket and was about to clean the coffee stain on J-Kyu's shirt, but he forgot that he was still holding the glass of half empty coffee in his hand and ended up just pouring the rest of coffee on J-Kyu's shoes. 

Woo Sung tried hard to hold his grin when saw the scene. Two of boys in front of him were trembling. The difference is J-Kyu is trembling to hold his anger in while the other boy trembled cause he knew he in big trouble. 

" What the fck is wrong with you people?! For the love of the God! " J-Kyu yelled loudly to the boy, gaining whole attention from all the worker there before storming to the nearest bathroom as he kept cursing on the way there. 

The boy sighed after seeing J-Kyu leave the scene and kneeled down, trying to clean the coffee mess on the floor. 

" Causing trouble again huh Jaemin? " a voice suddenly came from behind Woo Sung. Woo Sung took a step aside when suddenly a boy walked to the scene. Startled, the first boy that named Jaemin hit his head against the table as he tried to look up.

" Dongmin ssi... " Jaemin rubbed his head as he took a clear look at the person who stood in front of him.

" Look at you... pathetic... you only give us shame since you joined this station. You and the other boy named Hanuel.. both of you is a loser. " The boy named Dongmin spit the words slowly and clearly to Jaemin as he looked at him disgustingly.

Jaemin didn't say anything, he only got up slowly with an empty cup in his hand before bowing to everyone there and going off somewhere else.

Woo Sung, who silently looked and heard the whole scene, couldn't help, but follow the boy with his eyes until someone talked to him.

" Mr. Jung Woo Sung? " 

 Woo Sung blinked and turned to the voice, only to greet with the boy name Dongmin, who smiled at him. 

" My name is Park Dongmin, sir. " He gave Woo Sung his hand to shake " I heard you wanted meet my supervisor? "

" Ah yeah Dongmin ssi. " Woo Sung shook the boy's hand and gave him a smile. " I'd like to meet your supervisor. "

" Let me show you the way, sir. " Dongmin lead Woo Sung to the office on 2nd floor. " Here's the place, sir. I think she's expecting you already."

Dongmin bows to Woo Sung before leaving. 

Woo Sung knocked on the door before opening it when someone answered him, " Come in. "

Woo Sung walk in and met the tall and slim woman with long hair put up in a pony tail. 

" Jung Woo Sung ssi, my name is Park Kahi, I'm the supervisor and head of this department. " She offered Woo Sung a hand shake which he gladly accepted.

" I heard your project from J-Kyu and I want say that your choice to choose Dongmin is well done. He is one of best in the department. He achieved much in his rookie days. " She continued as she asked Woo Sung to sit on the chair.

Woo Sung arched his eyebrows as he pulled one of the chairs and sat on it. " Dongmin? "

" Yes, the guy who took you here. Junkyu said you want meet him. " 

" Ah so he's the guy number 4... " said Woo Sung slowly as he nodded his head. " Well we can talk about him later, but I want say that I will take Hanuel too. " Woo Sung said to Kahi.

" Hanuel? Kang Hanuel? " Kahi look at him from behind her desk. " The boy who Junkyu complained about a while ago? " 

" Yes him and I change my mind about Dongmin, I think I will take Jaemin instead. "

Kahi furrowed her eyebrows clearly confused and surprised with his choice.

" Woo Sung ssi... you know what you're going to do, right? "

Woo Sung gave her his charming smile, " Of course I know what I'm doing. I just need your approval regarding those two. "

Kahi sighed before grabbing some papers from the desk and writing something inside. " Well I don't want to question your choice, but here, they're your responsibility now. " She handed him a paper that Woo Sung gladly took.

" Don't worry, I will make you proud to ever have known them. " Woo Sung offered his hand.

" Well I hope you're right... " Kahi shook his hand and watched him go out the door.

Locker Room..

Jaemin got out from his short shower and was ready to get home when someone was already waiting for him as soon as he stepped out from the building.
One person looked at him with smile while the other only gave him a glare. He noticed the second guy is the guy from coffee incident earlier. Jaemin's stomach suddenly twisted. 

" Song Jaemin ssi? " The first guy approach him and offered him a hand shake. " We were waiting for you. "

Jaemin hesitantly reached fo his hand and shook it, " Waiting... F-for me...? " he said confused as he glanced at the other guy, who still glared at him. " Am I in trouble...? "

Woo Sung chuckled at his words. " No, don't worry you're fine. We're here talk to you about something. "

Jaemin looked at Woo Sung perplexed.

" We'd like to offer you a job. " said Woo Sung as he smiled at him.

 

◜0.7◞zeropoints7ven

 


a/n : yay double update! it's my christmas gift for you all who wait patiently all this time :'D
first, I want  say congrats to  
drowning and hanuel, and congrats too for  Phantasiasgx and jaemin, you both get hired! \O/
if you notice each poster character have different color of font,it cause I still dunno what the color of the group,so I want you who get hired help me think what the good color for their fandom kay ouob
the last update.. i don't get much comment :/ i know you guys might busy with holiday and exam but please if you read the update, give feed back about the chapter?
it really makes me happy and motivate to write more ..
ah well last but not least, forgive any grammatical error and merry christmas and happy new years! :D