◜0.7◞ — Introducing Character — Jin — ◜0.7◞

◜0.7◞ ⇝ ZERO POINT S7VEN — SM Entertainment's New Idol (Undercover) Rookie Group // Apply Closed - Story Start

The
Manly Aegyo Prince. . . . .

 

" You're an hour late. " a girl said to a boy that just stepped into the office.

" I brought you the coffee that you asked for. " the boy tried not to sound sarcastic, but the girl didn't really pay attention to him as she just grabbed the coffee from boy's hands and went back to her work. 

" You took an hour just get one of cup coffee? And it's 2 in the morning. Wow I didn't know Starbucks is full this early in the morning too. " She said sarcasticly.

The boy named Jinhwan sighed and tried hard to ignore his partner. He didn't know why from fifteen rookies in his department he got chosen to be partners with this evil witch. And all his suvervisors said that they match well together and can work well. Which made him think, match from where? Hell?

Jinhwan still felt annoyed and only can calmed down when a sudden familiar ring tone rang. He smiled as he took his phone from his pocket and read the name on the screen.

" Yoboseyo? " Jinhwan answerws the phone as he walkws outside far away from anyone ears.

" Hyung? "

" Ne my dongsaeng~ wassup? " Jinhwan grinned as soon as the caller answered him.

" Hyung can you tell umma and appa that I can't be here on Christmas later? " Jihwan's smile faded when he heard what his brother said.

" Yah, how can you not be home on Christmas? You work all year and you can't go home for Christmas too? " Jinhwan said sadly.

" Hyung, mianhe, I have a concert on the 25th. If I could choose, I wouldn't want to do it. I miss you and I miss Mom's food. " said Jihwan's brother to him making his frown grow deeper.

" I got you PS4 for Christmas. I thought you could come and play with me... " said Jinhwan trying to bribe his brother, but he knew he can't leave his job.

He heard his brother sigh, " We can play during new year. How's that? And oh I got you ticket and free pass for my concert. Will you be able to come? " 

Jinhwan thought for awhile, " Well I'm free on the 25th, I guess I will come after dinner with umma and appa. " he decided.

" Great! At least I can meet you later, and bring some of umma's food please~? " his brother asked with bit aegyo.

" Arasso, I'll tell umma later. " Jinhwan finally smiled when he heard his brother aegyo.

" That's my bro, hehe, hyung I got to go now, sleepy, I just came home from my schedule. Talk later okay~ "

" Ne, and Sehun ah.. take care... " 

" You too hyung, see you! "

And he hung up. A smile still lingered on Jinhwan's face as he remembered his brother Sehun and how he misses him so much. But then his smile was gone as soon he heard his partner's voice yell at him to get back to work. " Jinhwan! Get your back here! I need you fill the report! "

It's December 25th, people are supposed to be at home with their family and exchange a gift and spend quality time with them, but here's Jinhwan standing between screaming teenagers that never stop yelling, chanting and singing a long with their favorite group. 

Jinhwan covered his ears a little once when a random girl suddenly yelled out so loud near him as soon as his brother Sehun came on stage. He decided to go behind the stage instead of standing there for one more minute. Luckyly, his brother gave him a free pass card, so he doidn't have a problem to get in there. Jinhwan was still in his uniform since he didn't have time to change in to something else. He went  straight from the office to his parent's house for dinner and then to the concert right after. In his hands, he held a bag full of food that his brother requested a while ago. Now Jinhwan stood quietly behind the stage, watching his brother's performance from the small LCD that was placed on the corner of the toom. Oh how he wished he can be on the same stage as his brother. It used to be his dream, but he now he can never been on that stage. Not as long as his brother does same as him. Jinhwan sighed and tried not be so gloomy and just enjoy the show.

Although a sudden voice from behind him distracted him from the show. 

" I'm sorry, but who are you? " asked the voice.

Jinhwan turned around and only meet with a tall and handsome guy who wore a black leather jacket.

" Don't worry I'm not a sesaeng fan. I got a backstage pass to come here. " Jinhwan showed the man his free pass card.

The man took a look at it before asking again, " Where did you get this? "

" Well, you see, my brother gave it to me. " Jinhwan felt a bit uncomfortable by the gaze of the man who was asking him the question.
" Your brother? "

" Yes, Sehun from EXO? You can ask him later when he finishes his performance. " answered Jinhwan as he moved back and forth on his feet.

The man once again took a look at him and noticed his uniform, " So you're a police? "

Jinhwan nodded and gave him an awkward smile, " I am, so that's why you don't need to worry about me being a bad guy.. " 

The man chuckles before giving him his hand, " I'm sorry I was just being careful. My name is Jung Woo Sung. I work for the company. " 

" Nice to meet you sir, I'm Oh Jinhwan, Sehun's brother. I hope my brother isn't too hard to handle. " Jinhwan gave him a sheepish smile as he shook Woo Sung's hand. 

" Oh no no, don't worry. I think he is a good boy, although I'm not the one who's in charge of him directly. " Woo Sung smiled at him before continueing, 

" It must be hard for him not being able come home at this time of the year. " Woo Sung said as he looked at Jinhwan who was back to watching the show from the LCD.

" It is. That's why I'm here to give him support and this. " Jinhwan lifted the bag in his hand to show it to Woo Sung, " Umma's Chritsmas food. "

Woo Sung chuckled and was about to say something when Jinhwan's phone riang. " Excuse me. " Jinhwan said as he moved a bit further from Woo Sung to answer his phone.

" Yobose- What? " Jinhwan answered his phone and was only greeted by the annoying voice that belong to his partner. " It's Christmas. And as I remember it's YOU who need fill the report not- what? Yah that's not fair! Hey, I- hello? Hello?! " Jinhwan gritted his teeth when the call suddenly cut off, leaving him with no choice, but going back to the office. He pushed the button on his phone while cursing under his breath. " Stupid green grinch with the ugly face. " 

Woo Sung, who couldn't help but hear a bit of his conversation with whoever it was on phone, smiled. " Work? " he asked Jinhwan and earned a sad nod from the latter.

" Yeah...um...can you gave this to Sehun once he's done? Tell him I have something to do. " Jinhwan asked.

" Sure, I will give to him right away after he finished his concert. "

Jinhwan uttered his thanks to Woo Sung as he handed the food to him before walking toward the exit, but Woo Sung's voice stopped him.

" Jinhwan ssi. "

Jinhwan turned around and looked at him, " Yeah? "

" If you don't like your job, you can work with me. I have this project that need people like you. "

Jinhwan looked at Woo Sung confused.

" Here, take this and come to this place at this time. I will explain to you the details later. " Woo Sung gave him the card with address and time.

Jinhwan looked at it still with a confused expression on his face, " Alright... I'll think about it. " he said before running back to his office.

 

◜0.7◞zeropoints7ven


a/n: update! congrats to Oh Jinhwan and Wheeeee for get  hired! \O/ With this I only need reveal one more character and they all complete :'D
I have homework for you who get hired : I want you make a list about snsd members and how close you are to each of them. Give rating, 1 - for like hate each other guts and always argue and 5 - for really close to each other, you can add reason why too. You can PM, comment or put somwhere on your application, just mention me if you done ouob
Alright, I hope you enjoy this chapter, see you till next one!  :D