◜0.7◞ — Introducing Character — Hanuel — ◜0.7◞

◜0.7◞ ⇝ ZERO POINT S7VEN — SM Entertainment's New Idol (Undercover) Rookie Group // Apply Closed - Story Start

 

The
Silent Enigma. . . . .

 

" ah seriously, you almost ruin everything, " Woo Sung said as he got inside car and buckled on his seatbelt. " Why you must eat like a cannibal in front of him like that? Control yourself a bit. " He smacked J-Kyu's head when he got into the driver seat.

" Ouch! I'm sorry okay, I was hungry. " J-Kyu started driving as he rubbed the back of his head. " Where to go now? " 

Woo Sung sighed as he looked outside the window. He had to spent more energy and almost an hour to finally convince Taewoon to his plan and project. Thanks to J-Kyu who made it even more hard than he could imagine. " I don't know. You choose. " 

J-Kyu thought a bit before remembering of something. " Ah can we go to Seoul Police Office first? I have to get the case file from my friend and I think we can meet guy number 4 in there. He won rookie the year and one of the best in the department. "

Woo Sung only gave the guy a simple nod before resting his eyes and head. " Wake me up when we get there, " he said before closing his eyes.

30 minutes later..

" Dude, dude, wake up, we're here. " J-Kyu nudged Woo Sung's side as he unbuckled his seatbelt. The car safely parked on the side of the road, infront of the office building. 

Woo Sung stretched his body as he too unbuckled his seatbelt. 

" Come on, hyung, don't be lazy bum. We're behind schedule now. " J-Kyu put a beanie on his head and was about to open the door when suddenly something or someone fell down onto the hoodie car, startling both of them. 

" WHAT THE- OH MY GOSH! MY BABY! MONA! " J-Kyu scream in panic mode as he sees someone damage his car, but only earned a smack in back of his head from Woo Sung. 

" Shut up will you and who's Mona? " said Woo Sung as he rolled his eyes and then looking at the boy who was still in their hoodie car curiously. 
The boy seemed okay and unscratched. He smile warmly to something on his arms.

" YAH! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FCKING MIND?! " J-Kyu got off the car and scold of the boy. Woo Sung follow after him but say nothing, he only carefully watch the boy. His hunch tell him that the boy is special.

" Ah.. I'm sorry sir. I'm not try to make ruckus but this little guy here say other wise. " The boy answered them with very deep voice as he smiled and reveal what's inside her arms all this time. A kitten curled safely on his arms.

Woo Sung smiled as soon as he saw the kitten in the boy's arms while J-Kyu look at him bewildered. " Are you just saying that you almost wrecked my car just for that kitten? " J-Kyu asked him in incredulously.

The boy jumped off from the car and stood face to face with J-Kyu. A smile still appeared on his face as he answered him once again. " Yes sir, this little guy was stuck on top of a tree and couldn't get down, so I didn't have choice, but to climb up and save him. "

J-Kyu looked up at the tree which is stood right beside his car before gulping as he realize how big and tall the tree was. " You know what, I don't fcking care, it's custom painting you dimwit. You know how much money I spent for this?! " J-Kyu growled as he looked at the little scratch on the hood and quickly rubs it slowly. " My gosh, Mona.. who will take responsibility now..? " J-Kyu said dramatically before glanced at the boy and he finally noticed the uniform that the boy was wearing. " Wait... are you a police? "

The boy smiled to J-Kyu as he nodded his head. " Yes sir, my name is Kang Hanuel I'm the new recruitment this year. "

J-Kyu smirked when heard it, " Great, now I can complain to your supervisor and you will doomed. " 

Hanuel widen his eyes when heard what J-Kyu said, " No! sir please-" but J-Kyu already stormed inside the building leaving Woo Sung and Hanuel alone.

" Look what trouble you got me into.. I feel like I'm going to get fired after this... " Hanuel sighed as he said sadly to the kitten on his arm, but then a big smile appeared on his face again. " But at least you're safe right? " he chuckled softly when Woo Sung finally interuptted him.

" I don't think your supervisor will fire you if he saw what you've just done for that little guy. " said Woo Sung.

Hanuel looked up and finally noticed the second man who stood on the other side of the car. " I'm sorry sir, I'm haven't see you before..." He looked at Woo Sung who approached him curiously.

" It's okay, my name is Jung Woo Sung. I used to be like you. " Woo Sung said to him as he caress the head of the kitten with his thumb softly.
Hanuel look confused, but he was able to deliver a smile to him. 

" Don't worry, if you get fired, I will find you another job. In fact, I want you be in my team. " Woo Sung looked up and smiled at Hanuel before continuing. " So Kang Hanuel, do you want join my project? " 

 

◜0.7◞zeropoints7ven

 


a/n : Aye no stop, let me put it down another page! -w-
/said in Sica style but fail/ xD