◜0.7◞ — Introducing Character — Woon — ◜0.7◞

◜0.7◞ ⇝ ZERO POINT S7VEN — SM Entertainment's New Idol (Undercover) Rookie Group // Apply Closed - Story Start

 

 

The
Introverted Shadow . . . . .

 

it was one fine morning when Woo Sung was ready to start his day. He just finished his daily work out, 500 sit ups and push ups, and was about to get his breakfast when a phone call interupted him. He rose both his eyebrows when he read the number that was written on the screen, before he put the phone on kitchen table with the speaker on.

" 'Sup dude? How's breakfast? " Woo Sung just listened the voice as he got his bowl and started making his oatmeal. " I bet your're eat your boring oatmeal again, right? " the voice guessed and only earned rolled eyes from Woo Sung as he resumed what he was doing. " .. Once in a while, eat something fun, it'll help keep yourself young. I'll bring you tacos and a mojito later and don't protest, we got a lot work to do dude ~ and .. " the voice stoped when Woo Sung put the speaker off and talked to his phone. " Pick me up at the SM building, 11 o'clock, don't be late. I prefer dubokki than tacos and mojito? Are you serious? " he said before hanging up the phone. Earning chuckles from the person on the other line. 

The sun is already up high in sky, but the weather was getting colder each day because winter was soon to come. Some guy with a grey long coat stood beside a black sedan infront of the SM building. His eyes glanced at the watch inside his car, it said 11.40 am. He knew the one he was waiting for will be here soon, but he cannot just stand still in weather like this. He slowly rubbed his frozen hands and blew a warm breath on it, hoping it would help him from dying from the coldness. 

" Did I make you wait too long? " asked a voice from his left and he soon glared at the person.

" Nah, the wait wasn't very long. I almost mistooken my own self as snowman, " he said in a sarcastic tone, but only earned a grin from the latter.

" Still only barking I see ~ " Woo Sung got in the passenger seat without even waiting for the person to reply.

Min Junkyu or who perefers to called J-Kyu only can mumble incoherent words before going to the driver seat and started driving. " Here's the file of people that I think fit in the position. " J-Kyu started as he droped a bunch of papers on Woo Sung's lap. 

Woo Sung read each the paper carefully, before stopping at one file and smiling. " Aha I know him. " 

" Who? " J-Kyu glance at the paper before comment, " Oh yeah you know his father I believe. "

" Yeap, an old friend. Maybe we should start with him first? " 

" Great, I know where they usually take lunch and speaking of lunch, I really need it. " J-Kyu made a sudden u-turn before driving the opposide direction from before. 

" I thought you were bringing some food for me before? " asked Woo Sung as he took a look around, but not find any of it.

" I did, before you decided to ditch me for like 40 fcking minutes. What took you so long?! "

" Don't blame me, try to have 9 girls that have 9 different foods at the same time. " answered Woo Sung calmly.
" Great and here I am starving waiting for you. " said J-Kyu as he pouted but then changed when remembered something, " Oh talking about food, what kind of food did that Sooy- " 

" Don't you dare. " warned Woo Sung.

" Hoy hey woi, relax dude~ it's only food.. " 

Woo Sung glared coldly at him. 

J-Kyu glanced at him and only rolled his eyes, " Dude, seriously you need chillin' a bit. " J-Kyu said as one of his hands roamed over the dashboard and only stopped when he reached a little bottle. " Aha, here drink this. " he gave the bottle to Woo Sung who took it curiously.

" Vodka? Seriously? "

" What? It makes me warm in this kind of weather and helps me forget about food a little bit. " J-Kyu said in defence.

" What kind of officer carries around vodka? " Woo Sung said to him, but can't help sip a bit of the drink and cringe when the liquid burn his throat. But it really makes him feel a bit warm.

" What kind of officer carries around vodka? " J-Kyu imitated and mocked Woo Sung. " I don't carry it around, I get it from 16 years old kids who sneakily buy it at the store. Now that's a crime, I mean what kind of stupid man sells alcohol to underage kids?! This country is just fcked up. " he explained. 

Woo Sung took a look at the boy beside him and sighed. This boy never changed a bit sincehe first encountereed him 3 years ago. He stilla 'beautiful a$$hole' cause besides with his excelent looks and fashion, he's always harsh with his words and never careless about what people think about him. But Woo Sung knew behind all of that he's a good boy, he only needed someone to guide him and that's what Woo Sung decide to do since then. For him, J-Kyu is like nephew that he never had. 

The car finally stopped at a small restaurant downtown. " We're here. " J-Kyu said as he parked his car.

Woo Sung glanced at the restaurant name for a moment before getting off the car and walking inside. He scaned the area before his eyes stopped at the person who sat in the corner reading the newspaper.

" Kim Jungho. " Woo Sung spoke as soon as he stood in front of the man.

At first the man only glanced at him from his glasses before finally taking them off and meeting eye to eye with Woo Sung.

" Jung Woo Sung.. what brought you here? " the man eyes Woo Sung up and down before smirking. " Still looking good eh? " 

Woo Sung smiled at him politely. " Not as good as you sir, you didn't change a bit. May I? " Woo Sung pointed at the seat in front of Jungho.

" Hahahaha, please please.. " Jungho laughed as he folded the newspaper and took of his glasses off. " So how's life? I heard you work with famous people now? It must be thrill. " Jungho sipped the coffee from his cup. 

" It's very good sir, I can't ask for more. " Woo Sung put both his hands on table and smiled at the older man in front of him.

" Anything I can help with, Woo Sung? I know you're not here only to get your lunch. " Jungho ask in more serious tone now. "

 " Sharp as always eh sir? " Woo Sung chuckles before continuing. " I have a project and I need people... "

" Don't you think I'm too old for this? " Jungho cutted him.

" Yes and I do not mean it's for you, sir.. " Woo Sung's eyes suddenly wander to the guy that just came outside from the toilet. " I need him. "
Jungho  turn his head to follow Woo Sung gazed and only see his older son walk to their table.

" Really? Ah, finally someone noticed him. " Jungho smiled before gathering all his things and getting up. " Then he's all yours. " added Jungho before turning to his son who stood beside him.

" Appa, your dessert is here. " the son said to him as he put a slice of brownie on the table quietly before looking up only meet his father's proud smile at him.

" Don't disappoint me. " That's all Jungho said as he patted his son's shoulder before leaving the place. 

The son looked confused at him and only tore his eyes from his father back when a voice came from the table. " Ah brownie~ " J-Kyu suddenly sat at the place where Jungho just left and started to eat the cake without even waiting for a response.

" Kim Taewoon, my name is Jung Woo Sung and this is Min Junkyu or you can call him J-Kyu. Please sit down. " Woo Sung said kindly as he smacked J-Kyu's head so he can move to other side; earning a groan and curses from the latter before moving his to the other side.

But Taewoon only eyed the two people on table suspiciously without moving from his spot. " What did you do to my appa..? Who are you people? " 

Woo Sung smiled at his attitude and sat back tin his chair calmly. " Your appa is fine and we are here to ask you join our project. "  
" Interested? " added J-Kyu with a mouth full of brownie before grinning at the boy.

Taewoon's brows rose up at the sudden offer from Woo Sung, but then look at J-Kyu disgustingly as he saw some crumbs fall from his mouth. 

 

◜0.7◞zeropoints7ven

 


a/n : meet Woon the first member who get hired! congrats to him and Tapi5Ka \O/
I want say thanks to for
--chocolate for let me use his/her  character, J-Kyu, he may not be part of group but he will have important role here :)
Sorry if it's not like what you  expecting, this chapter and few more later  only to show who got hired, I will put more focus on each character  background and story later so be patient okay ^^;
As you can see I put new logo for the group (z.s),stand for zero point seven,hope you like it ^^; and oh I add official members page at chapter 1, check it out! :D
Well tell me what you think about this chapter? :D

p/s : all credit of picture goes to the owner :)