35. Good Karma

A Blank Score ♬♪ [One-Shot Requests]

ninakai~ finally you're request is done!

Sorry it took so long but I couldn't find a good way for it to work out, I ended up tweaking the plot ever so slightly but its predominately the same. Anyway here it is, i hope you like it ^^


 

Closing the door after the last child, Nina sighed as she turned back the mess they left behind. As she reached for the brush to make a start on cleaning up, a young man entered the room “Is it too late for the volunteer session?” looking him up and down she smiled “Sorry but it just finished, though if you wanna help clean up I’d really appreciate it, the other volunteers all disappeared along with the kids and left all the mess for me.”

Looking at the bombsite that was around them he muttered “Well that was rather inconsiderate of them… what can I do to help?” admittedly not expecting him to stay she hesitated “…if you could clear all the paper and supplies off the tables then I can get all the stuff off the floor and hopefully minimize the glitter that ends up spreading everywhere.”

Watching for a moment as he grabbed the bin and headed to do as he was asked, Nina couldn’t help asking “So how come you ended up being so late?” watching as his expression became unreadable, she started to think that asking as a bad idea “I was at something this morning and it went slightly differently than I’d planned so it took longer than I thought to walk it off.”

With her curiosity peaked Nina asked “Where exactly were you?” turning back to look at her with a strange smile he asked “Where do you think I was?” nearly falling over from the shock she found herself asking “Huh?” chuckling softly he walked back over to her with a hand outstretched and flashed a killer smile “My name’s Jungkook, it’s nice to meet you.” Shaking his hand a little flustered she replied “I’m Nina…”

“You’re very cute Nina, I’m sorry for putting you on the spot like that.” Jungkook smiled. Hoping to change the subject she turned her focus to a large lump of glitter glue on the floor “So why did you stay, I mean you could have left…” finding him standing right next to her Nina tried her best to hide the colour forming in her cheeks “Because I couldn’t leave a beautiful young lady to do all this by herself.” As he gently brushed her cheek with the back of his hand her cheeks tingled rose pink “You’re cute when you blush Nina.”

Finally finding her voice she didn’t expect to say what she did “So, why were you late getting here?” watching as his smile faded he sank to the bench behind them and sighed “I was at a dance competition, and well…” seeing a purple hue on his leg with what looked like a rather deep graze she sat down next to him and took his hand “I’m so sorry, if I’d known you were hurt I wouldn’t have asked you to help.”

Smiling slightly Jungkook replied “I told you already I wouldn’t have left you to do this alone, it’s not fair and I wanted to help anyway… if I couldn’t help the kids I’m glad I could help you.” As he leaned in closer he whispered “I don’t suppose you would want to get a cup of coffee after this?” nodding slightly she smiled “My treat, as a thank you for all your help here tonight.”

“Please, the least I can do is treat you to something sweet… just like you.” He muttered before closing the space between them. Flushing a deep pink as she found his lips on hers Nina almost couldn’t believe what was happening. Trying to hide the blush she mumbled “Okay, you can pay if you like.” Chuckling softly he smiled “Thank you Nina, you are such a sweet little angel. I wish I’d came here sooner so I could have spent more time with you.” Gently squeezing his hand Nina replied “I’m glad you didn’t, it was nice to get to know you without forty pretty girls flirting with you pushing me out the way since I’d have been the only one still helping the children.”

Stealing another kiss before she could talk herself down any further he assured her “Nina whether there were 40 or 400 I would have eyes only for you. I mean why would I even consider a girl who comes to help out underprivileged children then proceed to ignore the children the entire time anyway.”

“Should I be concerned that you’re already talking like we’re dating and have been for a while?” Nina joked finally twigging on how he was referring to her. Feeling rather embarrassed he mumbled “I just wanted to be a good oppa, I-I’ll stop.” With a small smile she rested her head on his shoulder “Please don’t. You are a good oppa, and I’m lucky to have met you. Just please promise me you won’t do anything silly, I don’t want you to have any more injuries.”

“My dear, as long as I have you by my side nothing can hurt me. You do so much to help others, I hope I can be more like that to be someone who deserves you.” Jungkook smiled hoping that they could spend many happy years together.