31. Stand Together

A Blank Score ♬♪ [One-Shot Requests]

nerd_91, here's part 2 ^^

It took me a while to figure out the best way to write the plot you asked for but I think its pretty close :) the ending changed a little bit but I hope you like it.


 

The early morning light was streaming in through the windows. As she rolled away from the harsh light she found herself eye to eye with a . Rolling onto her back Jaelyn strained her memory to try and recall the night before. As her eyes flashed wide open, she quickly turned to check the person beside her… and a sigh escaped as she whispered “Thank god, Sehun.” After the relief had passed she smiled and wrapped an arm around his waist.

“Morning.” Sehun sighed wanting to sleep on. Giggling playfully, she asked “How is my little ray of Senshine?” rolling over with a slight chuckle he mumbled “Now little isn’t a word you’ve used to me before.” Snuggling in closer she smiled “I didn’t mean that, you’re just fishing for compliments.” Trying to brush it off like he wasn’t Sehun pulled her closer “Anyway, 3 months living together. That’s something.”

Still struggling to believe it had been a whole year Jaelyn chuckled awkwardly “Yes, being neighbours was too much distance and was really putting a strain on the relationship.” Stealing a kiss, he moved to get up then saw the state of the floor “Jaelyn how can someone so flawless be so messy?” kicking a pair of jeans as he walked towards the bathroom, she just sighed and picked up the textbook circle she’d been working in to be ready for class. Throwing them all back into her bag before going to get ready, she returned to the room to see Sehun tidying the floor.

“Sehun you don’t have to tidy, once the exams are over things will go back to being immaculately tidy but studying is more important.” Glancing up at her he sighed “For you perhaps but I don’t have exams and even if I did dropping stuff into a basket and onto the floor takes the same amount of time.” Rolling her eyes, she just grabbed herself an apple and left the apartment to head to her first class.

Arriving home around 11:45 that night, Jaelyn almost fell through the door exhausted from her days’ studies. Dropping her bag at the door her immediate reaction was to fall in bed. Earning an annoyed groan from Sehun she’d admittedly forgotten he was lying in the bed, and could only mumble what was intended as an apology as she fell asleep. Waking the following morning to a blaming alarm clock she went to turn it off when an arm appeared over her punching it across the room. Only able to stare at the arm words escaped her as he muttered “Did you have to set that damn thing?”

Hating it when he showed his darker side she could only whisper “Well I do have my final exam this morning…” falling back to the pillow he threatened “Get ready quickly, you’ve stole enough sleep already.”

Nearly in tears, she did as she was told and tried not to make him any angrier. As she tried to forget how mad he was so she could focus on her exam, instead of returning home after it she headed to the library to give him as much time as she could to cool off not wanting to see him angry again. Heading home around 9pm with two new books in-case something did happen.

Unlocking the door and slipping inside silently, Jaelyn made her way over to the sofa where she sat uncertain of what to do. Not hearing him in the apartment but not wanting to risk him being asleep. Sitting awkwardly the door opening caused all the pent up rage to overflow as she yelled “So I can’t come in late while I’ve got exams and that’s not acceptable but you can come in late drunk and that is? You wanna tell me how that’s okay to you?”

Watching as he struggled to comprehend her being home so early she continued without an answer “You promised me you would stop going clubbing, do you know how it makes me feel when you go out and have all those practically girls draping themselves over you?” quickly sobering up he muttered “Do you know how it feels to give up months of sleep? To never get to see the person you love because they’re never around? Do you know how much I’ve given up for you? I just wanted a drink with a friend and that’s all that I had do I really deserve the nth degree for coming in at 9:30 when you’ve not came in before 11:30 since I moved in?”

Wanting nothing more than to believe this she suppressed the urge to pull him close and whispered “Then why do you have lipstick on your collar?” having no clue what was going on he asked “What lipstick?” snatching at his shirt she pulled the deep pin swack into view. With no clue what was going on, he stuttered “Noona I swear, I don’t know how that got there. I would never!” desperate to believe him Jaelyn was nearly in tears “Then why’s it there?”

Immediately paling, the rage bubbling under the surface began to show “How dare he, he knew fine well… Okay I’m never speaking to Luhan again he’s nothing but a liar and a git.” Not following what was happening she was at least happy to be getting more attention now Luhan wouldn’t be about “Well he was always a bad influence who suppressed the best of you, but what exactly did he do?”

“He planted the swack there, he spent the entire night trying to make me leave you so he must’ve thought if I won’t leave you, you’d leave me if you thought I’d done that.” Pulling him close as tears began falling she whispered “I’d never want to believe you’d do that. I love you and want to see nothing but the best of you but that really scared me. Please, don’t scare me like that again.”

“I promise you, I’m never going to a club again. I won’t even go out for a drink without you, I couldn’t bear loosing you, not after all this.” After several minutes of silence Sehun whispered awkwardly “Well, after nearly dying and so called friends trying to break us up I think we can survive anything the world throws at us.”

Hating to think about that night she unintentionally asked “Am I still like that… am I still cold and heartless?” forgetting he’d called her that he immediately replied “Not at all, you never where. You had every right to be defensive I didn’t know then what you’d been through and had no right to say that. I’m so sorry I never meant to make you feel like that.”

“I deserved it, I did love you and I made you feel like that and then the car… if I’d just been honest you wouldn’t have been hurt.” Chuckling softly, he smiled “Come to bed with me every night at the same time as me and we’ll call it even.” With a still teary smile she whispered “I think I can manage that.”