15. San Nak Ji

A Blank Score ♬♪ [One-Shot Requests]

Taemins_LittleNoona, your drabble is done! :)

This went though about 3 different endings so I hope you like the finished result, thank you so much for requesting again! ^^


 

 

“Laura! Dinner!” Jonghyun yelled as he helped Taemin set the table. Wandering out of the living room eyes locked on her phone, she finished typing the message she had been trying to send before sitting down next to Minho. Now seeing the buffet before her, Laura smiled “What’s the occasion?”

 

“Pre-comeback tradition, the idea is a good meal gives us strength to perform well and not forget anything.” Onew hummed as he grabbed another chicken leg. Having no problem with the logic she shrugged and quickly plated some of the chicken before Onew ate it all.

 

Finishing up the last scraps of the meal, Laura decided to try the unsettling wriggling tentacles that were the only things left on the table. Not quite chewing long enough to completely stop the wriggling she began choking when she tried to swallow it.

 

As everyone around her began freaking out, she tried not to panic but quickly found two strong arms appear from behind her as someone gave her the Heimlich manoeuvre. Spitting out the octopus with a vow never to touch it again, she turned round to see Minho standing behind her “Are you alright?”

 

Nodding very slightly, Laura reached for her glass still rather shell-shocked. As she regained her composure, she watched as the other members crowded round him gushing and calling him a hero. Catching Jonghyun pouting in the corner of her eye, as he stood up and headed out of the room she couldn’t help following. Grabbing his wrist to stop him not realising she had followed him into his room Laura whispered “Oppa, is something wrong?”

 

After several minutes of shifting awkwardly Jonghyun muttered “…No.” seriously doubting his answer she just looked at him until he sighed “Okay fine, I was jealous of Minho.” Tilting her head with a rather blank expression Laura asked “Why?” still trying to squirm around an answer Jonghyun tried not to but eventually realised he’d have to reply “Because I really like you and I couldn’t save you… we could have lost you if he hadn’t known how to save you.”

 

Hugging him tightly wearing the biggest smile she giggled “If you felt like that oppa why didn’t you tell me?” turning a soft pink Jonghyun mumbled “I didn’t see the point, I-I thought you liked Taemin.” Shaking her head with a shy smile, she found it cute when he turned a darker pink “Maybe you should have just told me and you would have found out sooner, but if it’s really true perhaps you should be thanking Minho instead of being jealous of him?” just managing to finish her sentence before Minho came in, she stood silently as he hummed “Hey, what are you two doing in here?” standing still for a moment Jonghyun had no idea what to say so gave him a huge hug. Not sure what was going on, Minho glanced at Laura before it twigged “Oh… you finally told her… so does that mean you two are?” watch as both of them turned a delicate pink he nodded slightly “Well then, I’m glad you’re feeling better and I’m gonna leave you to work the details of this out.”

 

As Minho left the room, Jonghyun sat down on his bed trying to mentally backtrack to find the point when he actually asked her anything but lost his train of thought when she sat down beside him. Wrapping his arm around her as she rested her head on his shoulder, Jonghyun decided that it was probably better it had happened of its own accord and he’d rather just hold her close than worry about how that fluke had worked out.