Liniment girl

365
Please log in to read the full chapter

HENRY

 

I looked at how Amber stopped that tall guy. Her looks were kinda disturbing my whole self. She is with me, but her brain is somehow focused on someone I dont-know- who is to her. 

 

I almost stood up upon seeing her holding on someone's arms tightly.

 

"AJ" I heard him said. Calm down Henry, you dont want to be a gatecrasher. Remember Amber is AJ. AJ is a man, there's no possibility that he will or she will like that tall dude.

 

"Hyuung, stop.. you might scare the people.. You want to go for a week right?" He winked at him, I mean.. She winked at that tall guy. Oh Henry..continue on controlling your yourself.

 

He stopped? The tall guy stopped when she winked at him? Amber is there something wrong with you? 

 

"Im fine, just go with your customer" I was drinking my coffee and trying to not here everything but that guy is really going on my nerves, knowing that Ive just known him now, no I dont know him at all. Sighs. 

 

"Key o--hyuung, Henry-ah" she sat beside me and sighed. Amber what's going on with you?

 

I looked at him and just smiled and she was disturbed I guess, so I held her hand and squeeze it tightly but she jerked away and asked us to go home. Well its already seven in the evening but I can still see some other booths who are open. 

 

"is there any problem A--AJ?" I almost told her real name, good thing Ive got full break over my mouth.

 

She just shook her head but then Key grabbed my hand and asked me to go home because probably Ahjumma is waiting for us. 

 

"Just tell Eomma Im okay hyuung" he told Key who was beside me and then looked at me. No smile, just plain. 

 

"Take care okay?" Im expecting a hug, but... Okay, she is a he for now so I bet that will be awkward. 

 

"Take care AJ-ah.." I bid her goodbye and walked out and turned my head again to see her running towards the direction where the tall guy just went. 

 

Is there anything wrong with Amber? Sighs. I hope my instincts were wrong. Please let it be wrong. 

 

 

AMBER

 

I opened our door leaving Kai and Taemin at the cafe because they said they were the one who would finish cleaning it up since Kris is angry. 

 

"Kris?" I lo

Please log in to read the full chapter