Meeting Pack Members pt. 1

Alpha's Mate

 

Author's POV

Hyuna was walking to the cafe that Kyungri was working at. The bell rings and the cafe door opens, Hyuna walks in and glances around looking for Kyungri. She finds her busy taking dirty dishes to the back so she walks to a table and waits for Kyungri's return.

When Kyungri returned to the front she immediately looks for the new customer that came in which that happen to be Hyuna.

Finding her Kyungri walks over to Hyuna with her notebook and pen ready to take an order but as she got closer she noticed Hyuna staring at her intently. Once she got to the table she already knew that this wasn't a customer but a pack member.

 

Kyungri's POV

"Would you take a seat please?" the woman asked and I sit across from her, "My name is Hyuna and I guess you know why I'm here" she stated, "I do" "Good so we can get right to it" she said, "Ok" I said playing with my pen. 

"I need your Full name" she said looking at me, "Park Kyungri" "Age" "22" "Type" "Type full blood" "Do you plan on living here?" "Yes" "Where are you currently staying?" "At ********* Hotel" "Thank you for telling me everything" she said, "No problem" I said.

"Would you mind answering something else?" she asked, "Sure" I said, "Why would you leave your pack?" I sighed, "I didn't really have a choice either do something I didn't like or leave" the woman just sat there and looked at me for a minute, "Interesting" "So I've been told" I stated and this caused the her to smile, "Well thats all I needed to know" she gets up and leaves before I could say anything else.

Later that night since I didn't have to work tomorrow I decided to go to "Dolls" again. Arriving I go straight to the bar and Sungah walks over and I smile at her, "Well I didn't think you'd be back" she said and I take a seat, "I came to drink but also I don't know anyone else besides you" "I see what would you like to drink?" she asked, "Surprise me" I said.

Sungah returns with a drink and hands it to me, I notice a slim girl standing beside her. We look at each other, "This is the youngest in my pack" the girl bows, "I'm Minha" I bow some, "I'm Kyungri" I slightly smile. Oh she's a full blood too..

Talking with Minha I found myself easily opening up to her even though she is part of the Alpha pack. I also felt different around Sungah this time, it was like now that we know we aren't a threat to each other we let our guards down. 

I felt myself becoming less sober as Minha and I continue to drink, Minha was beginning to slur her words some which was funny. 

"Ok enough for you" Sungah said taking Minah's half empty drink away making the girl growl and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Kyungri would you do me a favor?" Sungah asked, "Sure" "My pack member isn't picking up her phone and we have an apartment just two blocks over, would you walk Minah there? I don't want her to go anywhere alone since she's drunk" she asked. 

"Of course I will" I said getting up, "Here's the address and my number, text me once you get her there" Sungah said and I grab the napkin she wrote on then I pulled Minha from the stool and she lazily started walking with me.

As we were walking down the street some human guys started whistling at us but I ignored them and Minha was in her own world. I hear one of them yell at us but I ignore them and continue around the corner.

A few minutes later I hear some running behind us, "Where are you going?" a man's voice asked, the same voice from earlier. I stop while holding onto Minha, I can hear the guy approching as well as another person. 

Turning around I use my right arm to block Minha behind me, "What do you want?" I ask them as they now slowly approach us, they have these sly smirks on their faces and don't answer.

I get into a fighting stance, "You really don't want to mess with me" I stated and both the men laugh, "I don't want you anyway, I want the one behind you" one of the men say.

I make a low growl that only Minha would be able to hear, "Well you have to get through me first" I said waiting for them to make their move.

They come at us and one of them attack me trying anything that would distract me so the other could go for the drunk Minha which he did after a few minutes of me trying to hold him off.

Not wanting to waste anymore time I knock the guy out who I was fighting, "No!" Minha yells from somewhere behind me. Looking around I see Minha getting pulled by the other guy, "Let her go!" I yell running towards them.

Tackling him to the ground I start punching anywhere I can over and over while he tries to block me but it didn't really do good since he's just a human. As the he groaned in pain I continued hitting him and next thing I know I feel Minha trying to stop me, I hear her saying something but I ignore her.

A few seconds later I see lights flashing and I stop trying to hit him. I stand up slowly and Minha grabs onto my arm as we look at the police car infront of us. Just ing great..

Minha and I were at the police station being question and I explained the whole situation then we got put into a holding cell since both of us had alochol in our system they wanted us to sleep it off.  

I couldn't sleep knowing I was suppose to take the youngest member of the M Pack back home but never did and ended up in a holding cell and still haven't got to call anyone, well the only person I could call is Sungah and I bet she's going crazy right now. I know she's probably told her other members by now and they're searching for us.

Please let me make it through this..

-

Author's POV

Returning home after her shift Sungah was a little worried since she never got a text from Kyungri. Sungah walks through the apartment looking for Minha not finding her.

The news gets received to the second member in charge Hyuna who has to wake up her Alpha to explain the problem. 

It was 6am and Kyungri was finally able to make her phone call, after the second ring Sungah answers, "Is this Kyungri?!" the woman asked panicky, "Y-Yes" Kyungri answers and the other end of the line got silent then a new voice speaks, "Is Minha with you?" "Yes" "Where?" "Seoul Police Station" Kyungri said and the person on the other line hangs up.