Growing Feelings?

Alpha's Mate

Author's POV

When Sera woke up she was laying on her back with Kyungri resting her head on her chest. She didn't want to wake the sleeping wolf up so she doesn't get up, only adjusts herself some and starts playing with Kyungri's hair.

She doesn't know how much time past but all of a sudden a noise was heard coming from the side of the bed. Sera stopped play with Kyungri's hair becasue the lone wolf started to wake up due to the noise. Kyungri slowly got up and turned the alarm off on her phone making the beeping sound stop.

Kyungri sat on the edge of the bed rubbing her hand through her hair. Not once had she slept long enough for her alarm to wake her up, she was usually awake earlier and turns it off before hand. Since her alarm woke her up that means she only has an hour to get ready for work.

"Good morning" Sera said still laying down.

"Morning" Kyungri replied without glancing behind her. She was slightly embarrassed remembering how she slept and had woken up.

"I need to get ready for work" she said getting off the bed, "I'll make you something while you're getting ready" Sera said, "You don't have to" Kyungri stated looking for her clothes, "But I want to" Sera said. Kyungri smiles happy to hear that the alpha wants to do something for her, "Fine" she said getting her clothes leaving the room not letting Sera see she was still smiling at herself.

-

After Kyungri took a shower and got dressed she went into the kitchen to find Sera putting food onto two plates, "Perfect timing" the alpha said not looking at Kyungri.

"How'd you know I was here?" Kyungri walks closer to Sera, "I can sense my lovers presence" the alpha teases but what she said was somewhat true.

"Shut up" Kyungri slaps her on the shoulder, "It's too early for abuse" Sera stated before hitting Kyungri back really fast then Kyungri acted like she was going to hit Sera again so she stepped away from the younger wolf. 

"Don't tell me the little alpha is scared?" Kyungri said smirking.

"Ha scared you're funny" Sera replied walking foward to get one of the plates she put food on, "More like your scared of me."

 -

Sera and Kyungri were sitting in Sera's car infront of the cafe that Kyungri worked at.

"I'll see you in a few days?" Sera questioned not sure what Kyungri had planned for the weekend.

"Yeah pick me up friday afternoon." 

"Will do." Sera said then Kyungri gets out the car. 

-

All day at work Kyungri would replay what she did last night cuddling up to Sera smelling her wonder scent she now very familiar with. She was now starting to believe what Erin had told the day she imprinted with Sera. She was starting to notice her feelings for the alpha were getting stronger and stronger yet she wanted to deny it because once she accepted Sera as her mate that would mean she would also belong to a pack once again. 

Returing to the apartment that evening Kyungri went back and forth on the idea of calling Sera or not. In the end she didn't. Now she was in her bed trying to go to sleep but it didn't help that she could smell her mate's scent that lingered in the sheets.  

 

So sorry this ch. is really short. ><