Kidding.

Alpha's Mate

Author's POV

The next morning the apartment was quiet due to the everyone sleeping except for one wolf. Sera was staring at her sleeping mate just a few inches away. She finally got out of bed and went into the living room seeing her younger member laying halfway off the couch past out. Since no one was awake she decides to go get breakfast for herself and the sleeping wolves. 

When she returned Hyemi was still in the same position as before. Sera turns the tv on before going to sit at the kitchen counter to eat. After she finished eating she went over to Hyemi and slapped the girls forehead causing the younger member to fall in the floor waking up.

"You shouldn't sleep like that you'll get muscle aches" Sera stated stepping over Hyemi to sit on the couch. The young wolf groans before slowly standing up.

"Did you push me in the floor?" she questioned, "Maybe, maybe not" the alpha responded while looking at the tv.

"You jerk" Hyemi said stretching her back, "This jerk got you some food that's on the counter in there" Sera replied nodding her head towards the ktichen. 

Hyemi walks over to the counter and digs through the bag with a toothy grin, "Thanks nice jerk" she said before taking a bite of her food, "You're so welcome" Sera said with an unenthused tone.

By the time Hyemi finished eating Kyungri walks in, "Goodmorning" she told both of them. Sera turns around to face her, "Goodmorning" "Morning" Hyemi said getting up, "Sera got us breakfast" she said pointing to the bag so Kyungri walks over to check the food out. 

The three chatted about nothing in particular until Hyemi asked, "So are Sungah and Minha like official mates?" "I don't know they haven't told me if they are. I didn't even know they were together" Sera replied.

"They only got together yesterday" Kyungri stated walking over to sit in the recliner. The other two glance over at her, "How do you know?" the alpha asked, "Sungah wanted me to help her get Minha and our plan worked." 

"Great now I'm the only one partnerless" Hyemi said pouting.

"Hey I'm partnerless too lets be partners" Kyungri said winking to the younger wolf only to unofficial yet official partner. Hearing that Sera glares at her mate, "Yay" Hyemi cheers and Sera slaps the young wolf's shoulder, "I'm only kidding" she whines rubbing her shoulder.

"I wasn't kidding" Kyungri said. The alpha knew Kyungri didn't mean it but decided to tease back anyway.

"Well then if I'm now partnerless I guess that means I'll have to find that girl I met the other day with those pretty eyes and that long beautiful hair" Sera said dreamlike. Hyemi quickly picked up on the situation, "Oh yeah I remember that girl she was beautiful" she said giving Sera a thums up. 

Kyungri's face darkens and Sera notices, "We're only kidding no need to get jealous" she said laughing. 

"I'm not" Kyungri stood up and flipped her hair, "Have fun finding a new partner" she said walking towards her room, "I only want you~" Sera playfully sings and Kyungri just waves her off.

"She's so likes you" Hyemi said happily, "How could she not like this?" Sera gestured to herself making the younger wolf roll her eyes, "She would be the only one" Hyemi replied and Sera knocks the girl on the head.

-

It was around lunch time when Sungah got out of Minha's grasp and that was only because she was whining saying she was hungry and her stomach was growling non-stop. 

The hungry wolf walks into the kitchen, "Someone looks lovely" a member called from the living room. Sungah had bed hair, only wearing a tank top and underwear that showed off her many scratches and love bites everywhere. She ignores the comment and looks for food. 

"Is Minha up? We're gonna go back soon" Sera said, "We are probably gonna stay here" Sungah replied digging through the bag of food.

"Alright" Sera said, "You can go ask if you want to. I don't want to go back in there right now" Sungah stated making Kyungri and Hyemi laugh, "Little Minha is too much to handle huh?" Kyungri asked. 

Sungah glares at the lone wolf, "No" she said and the alpha stands up, "I'll ask her and tell her we are leaving soon" "Thanks" Sungah said relieved.

It wasn't that Sungah thought Minha was too much. She just doesn't want her pack members knowing of her ual life, its not that she's embarrassed only she prefers her private stuff private and what the youngest member told her before she left the room was something she planned on keeping to herself. Which is why she wasn't going to return any time soon.

-

Sera returned to her house with only Kyungri and Hyemi. 

Hyuna and Erin were laying on a couch together upon the others arrival. 

"Hey" Hyemi said to them before going up the stairs, the couple waves not looking away from the tv. Kyungri went to put her bag in Sungah's room while Sera was the only one to walk into the living room.

"How was your night out?" Hyuna asked, "It was ok" her sister replied, "What about you two?" 

"It was ok as well" Hyuna stated earning a slap from Erin, "Ok you say" the delta grumbled, "I mean great- it was great" Hyuna corrected herself patting her mates head. Sera was amused at the couple wishing she would have something like that with Kyungri soon.