A Little Accident.

Alpha's Mate

Sera's POV

I got bored while in the living room with Hyuna and Erin so I decided to go check on Kyungri. I stood at the open door way to Sungah's room and Kyungri was laying on the bed, "Wanna go into the woods with me?" I asked.

"Sure" she said and got off the bed. She follows behind me as we walk to the back porch, "I'm gonna take you on a new trail."  

On the back porch we started to un dress. I had my back to Kyungri since I know she is uncomfortable being in front of me. I take off my clothes then transform.

Lets go.. I said telepathically.

After showing her the new trail I thought we should rest before going back. We're gonna rest here for a moment..

I circle the area until I find a comfortable place to lay while Kyungri laid on the opposite area of where I was. She didn't say anything and closed her eyes.

We didn't say anything for a while and the only noises heard were from the birds and small animals around the area. I finally broke the silence, Kyungri.. I said. She doesn't reply, Kyungri I know you can hear me.. again nothing, except her grey eyes looked at me for a second then she closed them, I faintly growled and got up to walk over to her. 

Whats wrong? If you're still mad at me about the comment I made about that girl being pret-  Before I could finish she interrupted me. 

Shut up I'm the prettiest girl I know and you're mine anyway.. she said. 

Did I hear her correctly? Kyungri just said I was hers. Maybe she does like me more than she'll admit. I'm just happy that she wants to come around me and now that she has said this I'm even happier.

So you're saying I'm yours now are you.. I asked.

Yea-no I mean we're imprinted so technically you're mine.. she replied.

Hmm it seems to be more to what you said earlier..

Believe what you want.. she said and started walking back in the direction of the house. 

Hey where are you going.. I started following her because she didn't answer me, Kyungri stop ignoring me.. I make a whining noise catching up to her. Geez I didn't know you were such a baby.. she said. I am not.. I replied then nibbled her neck area.

She growled and headbutted me in my side making me fall over, Oh now you're gonna pay.. I said.

Try and catch me first.. Kyungri said and starts running. I was chasing after her but was never close enough even though I ran full speed we had about a five foot distance between us. We reached the back of the house and she ran towards the front with me still running after her like an idiot.

Kyungri's POV 

When the house came into view but I kept running and surprisingly Sera stayed caught up with me until we got to the other trail that I knew of then I noticed her presence wasn't around so I stopped running since I thought I out ran her. 

I didn't hear anything that sounded like running so I started to run back towards the house. When I arrived at the front of the house I see Sera still in wolf form laying on the front porch. What's this? Has the alpha gave up?.. I teased. 

Sera growls, You're too fast.. she said as I walked over to her.

The next thing I know she was up and tackled me. We played around for a while until Sera accidentally bit down too hard on my ear and caused it to bleed.

We went to the back porch to turn back. I finished first then touched my right ear and it hurt a little, I removed my hand and it had some blood on it. Sera finished turning and walked over to me, she moved my hair to the side to get a better look at my ear.

"It's not that bad we just need to clean it and bandage it up" she said, "Ok" "I'll go get the first aid kit" she then went into the house still . Since I had blood on my hand I didn't want my clothes to get dirty so I decided not to put them on but I used my clean hand to awkwardly put my underwear on at least. After that I went to the bathroom by Sungah's room and washed my hands. 

"Hyuna where's the first aid kit!" I hear Sera yell. There was silence then, "In the garage, why!? Did you hurt yourself?!" Hyuna yelled from the living room, "Not me!" Sera yelled, it sounded like she was coming down the stairs. I found a wash cloth and soaked it in water then started washing the blood that had run down to the top of my shoulder. 

"Who then Kyungri or Hyemi!?" 

"Kyungri" 

"What! What happened?!" 

"Just a little accident" "What did you do?" "How do know if I did it or not?" "So you did do something to her" 

"Stop talking and go get the damn kit already!" I yelled from the doorway and seen Sera standing near the front door. 

 

Sorry for the short ch. I've been trying to figure out how to end it but couldn't so I decided to end it like that. At least you all get a surprise by having a Sera's pov. Should I have her pov more or just sometimes? Oh yeah if you didn't figure it out this ch. continued where the last ch ended.

I'm also at 50 subscribers now! Thank you all! 

Thank you Sooyoungiee for the upvote! ^^