Apartment.

Alpha's Mate

Kyungri's POV

Finally she's away, I could feel her gaze on me and my body was feeling weird. 

The girls and I continued to play around until Hyuna told us we were going back home.

After we get back to their place we shifted back and went inside the house. Hyemi goes upstairs while Sungah, Minha, Hyuna, and I go to the living room. 

Not much later Sera and Erin returned. Erin went an sat right on Hyuna while Sera stood in the doorway, "Is everyone here?" she asked looking at Hyuna, "Yeah" Sera nods her head then left, I guess to go to her room as well.

"Kyungri I forgot to tell you I put your stuff in Sungah's room" Hyuna said, "Oh ok where's her room?" I asked getting up, "I'll take you" Sungah said so I follow her. 

We walked down the hallway that was beside the stairs, "This is one of our bathrooms" Sungah points to the door we go past it and opens another door a few feet away, "And this is my room" she said.

She turns on the light and my bag was at the end of her bed, her room was pretty big. Sungah lays on the bed and looks at her phone. I ped my bag, "I'm going to take a shower" "Alright" she said as I was getting some pjs that "Hyuna got for me" and went to the bathroom. 

In the shower I was thinking about what all that has happened. I still can't believe I've imprinted, really imprinted. Now I'm really glad I left my family/pack and didn't marry 'that' person.

Anyway no reason to bring that up. After I'm done I dry myself off and look in the mirror, my eyes still glowing. I change into a big t-shirt and short shorts then pick up my clothes I wore today. I go back to Sungah's room, she wasn't there so I just put all my stuff in the floor right in front of the bed.

I walk to the living room. Sera, Sungah, and Minha were the only ones in here and they were watching tv. Minha and Sungah were laying together on a couch so the only place I could sit was on the other couch with Sera. 

A few minutes go by and I try to stay focused on the tv but couldn't for two reasons and the main one was I could see Sera looking at me through my peripheral vision. I couldn't take it anymore, "What?" I asked turning towards her. 

The way she was looking at me, I felt my body heat up even more and I couldn't look away from her glowing eyes. I was honestly thinking of letting her have me right here. We stare at each other for painfully long seconds until she speaks, "Nothing" she simply said smirking getting off the couch and leaving the room.

I was sitting there on the couch all hot and bothered over her stare, I make a throaty growl mad at myself for her making me feel this way.

"What's wrong?" Sungah asked, I look over to her, "Nothing do you mind if I sleep with you?" "Sure" she said, "Great thanks" I get up, "I'm going to bed now" "Goodnight" Minha and Sungah said, "Goodnight" I replied and walked down to Sungah's room.

-

Author's POV

Kyungri woke up smelling something good, a home cooked breakfast that she hasn't had in a long time. She sits up and crawls over Sungah to get out of bed. She walks to the bathroom and looks in the mirror, her eyes were now back to normal.

When she was walking to the kitchen Minha was walking towards her, "Good morning" she said, "Good morning" Kyungri replied, "Breakfast is ready" the younger one said as she walked passed her.

Sera, was at the table eating when Kyungri arrives leaving a empty seat between her mate and herself.

Putting food on her plate the alpha speaks, "How'd you sleep?" Kyungri ignores her until she was done preparing her plate. She sits back in her chair, "Like a baby" she stated then started to eat, "Good to hear" the alpha said. 

"Hyuna and Erin said they'll be down soon" Hyemi said and walked over to sit on the other side of the table across from Sera. Sungah and Minha arrive, Sungah sits inbetween Kyungri and Sera while Minha went and sat beside Hyemi.

After eating breakfast Kyungri went to the front porch. She leaned on the railing looking at the nice scenery around her lost in her thoughts. 

Sometime later the youngest wolf greets Kyungri, "Can we play again?" she asked cutely, the lone wolf smiles, "Not today.. I actaully need to get ready and go back to the city" "Why?" Minha pouts, "I have to work" Kyungri pats her head then walks back inside with Minha following.

Kyungri walks into the living room, "Where's Sera?" she asked the girls who were present, "Her room" Sungah said while Minha went to go sit beside her still pouting. 

Listening to Sungah explain which room was Sera's. Kyungri was now knocking on her door. The door opens and the alpha was surprised but didn't show it, "I need to go back to the city now, is Hyuna going to take me back or someone else?" Kyungri asked.

"I will" Sera stated, "Give me a few minutes" she closes the door on Kyungri who just stood there for a moment before walking back downstairs. She goes and gets her backpack then waits in the living room with the girls.

"It was nice meeting you" Erin said surprising Kyungri with a hug, "You too" Kyungri replies, "Remember try not to be so cold towards Sera" Erin whispers before letting go.

"See you again" Hyuna smiles, Kyungri nods then Sungah hugs her, "I'm glad you came over" she said, Kyungri smiles hugging her back, "Yeah it was fun beating up the pups" she said loudly enough for Minha to hear then lets go of Sungah.

Minha runs up and hugs her tightly, "Please come back soon" she whines and Kyungri sighs, "Fine fine I will" she said trying to get out of the hug. 

-

The faint sound of music played as Sera drove back towards the city with her mate. Neither girls had yet to say anything to one another. Kyungri had her body leaning towards the car door looking out the window while Sera just focused on the road.

Out of nowhere Sera asked, "Would you like to move into our apartment?" "What?" Kyungri asked looking over to her, "I said-" Kyungri cuts her off, "I heard you I mean why are you asking me this?" Sera sighs, "Our apartment is way better than that hotel" she glances at Kyungri, "Plus you would be staying for free."

"Deal" Kyungri said real fast making Sera smile, "Great when I drop you off at your work you can leave your bag with me and I'll get the rest of your stuff and take it to the apartment" she said.

"What no way I don't want you going through my things!" Kyungri glares at her mate, "I know you don't have anything bad or interesting" Sera smirks and Kyungri's eyes get bigger, "How the hell do you know what I do and don't have?" "Hyuna told me" the Alpha giggled and Kyungri could only smack her forehead remembering what happened before and grumbles to herself. Cute Sera thought.

They arrive to Kyungri's work, "Here's the key to my room" she gives Sera the key, "You want me to pick you up when you get off?" Sera asked, "I get off at 7" "Alright see you later" Kyungri gets out of the car. The Alpha waits til her mate enters the cafe before driving off.

 

Kyungri gonna move..