Welcome to the Pack.

Alpha's Mate

Author's POV

The alpha and her mate were still sleeping due to their intimate night. Since it was already past noon and neither wolves had gotten up the beta decided to take a peek inside her sisters room. Seeing that the sleeping couple were wrapped in each other's arms partly exposing their bare upper bodies Hyuna's eyes widen in surprised at the scene in front of her. 

It was only a matter of time that the two in bed became official. She quietly closes the door and rushes back down stairs smiling.

"I won!" Hyuna exclaimed, "You owe me $50" she points to Hyemi, "You $10" she points to Sungah, "And you" she points to her mate, "Well we can arrange a different kind of payment" she winks at Erin. Sungah and Hyemi groan unset they lost the bet.

"That's what you get for betting" the youngest wolf said patting Sungah's head.

"Were they really?" Hyemi questions, "Go see for yourself."

Hyemi thought for a moment before getting up, "I will." She leaves the living room to walk up the stairs. Sungah and Minha nod to each other thinking the same thing and quickly get up to follow Hyemi.

Hyuna sits beside her mate on the couch, "You don't want to see?" she asked placing her head on Erin's shoulder, "No I believe you" Erin replied.

-

Sungah, Hyemi, and Minha were standing infront of their alpha's door. Hyemi slowly opens the door and peeks inside seeing the two in bed. She slowly opens the door so that the other two can see. The three were happy seeing the pair in bed together and a idea popped into the youngest wolf's head. She quietly steps foward, "Minha what are you doing?" Sungah whispers.

Minha turns slightly showing her finger at her lips telling the older wolf to be quiet then continues walking towards the bed. Sungah and Hyemi just stood there not sure what Minha was planning on doing. The youngest slowly climbed onto the bed and stood up near the edge. 

"Wake up!" Minha yells jumping up and down on the bed. The two wolves standing near the door eyes widen watching the girl jumping and yelling. They immediately run away not wanting to get into trouble for something they had no part in.

The two wolves sleeping got irritated by the continuation of the bed moving. Kyungri just groans but Sera sits up exposing her bare self even more causing Minha to stop jumping not out of fear but curiousity. She wanted to see what her alpha was going to do next. "What the hell do you think you are doing?" the alpha said clearly annoyed running her hand through her messy hair.

"Waking you up" Minha replied jumping off the bed, "Its almost one."

"Go away Minha" Sera said sternly. Minha was wondering why the alpha didn't run her out of the room and yell at her as she left the room closing the door. After the door closed Sera sighs and cuddles back up to her mate.

"Are you awake?" she asked, "No I'm Kyungri" the other replied. Sera gently bites down on her mates shoulder, "So the smart has returned."

"You're one to talk" Kyungri stated pinching Sera's thigh that was wrapped around the side of her waist, the alpha just chuckles, "I guess you're right."

"It is really after 12?" Kyungri asked since she never slept in this long in years. Sera rolls to the side of her bed to check the clock, 1:00pm.

"Well now its 1" she rolls back over.

Kyungri stretches then looks over to her mate who was staring back at her. "How do you feel?" Sera asked moving closer, "Sore of course you jerk" Kyungri pouts while glaring at her. "I'm sorry" Sera kisses Kyungri's right cheek, forehead, then left cheek causing her mate to smile before she moves in to kiss Kyungri on the lips.

"Lets take a shower and you can punish me in return" Sera suggested. Kyungri smirks, "Sounds good." 

-

Since Kyungri was officially now Sera's mate. The lone wolf needed to be officially accepted into the M Pack.

All the pack members including Kyungri were all sitting at the table in the kitchen. The alpha was standing at the head of the table, "This is an official meeting being held to accept Kyungri into our pack" Sera explains, "Does anyone reject Park Kyungri?" none of the members answer.

"Does everyone trust and care for Park Kyungri?" "Yes" all the members answer in unison. "Do you all accept Park Kyungri into our pack?" "Yes" they all answer in unison.

"Park Kyungri do you recognize me not only as your mate but also your alpha?"

Everyone looks towards Kyungri, "Yes." 

"Welcome to the pack." 

-

After celebrating with the other members Sera and Kyungri went up to Sera's room. Kyungri was laying her head on Sera's chest while the alpha played with her hair.

"How does it feel to be in another pack again?" 

"I don't know.. I'm happier than before."

"I'm glad you're happy here" Sera kisses the top of Kyungri's head.

"Even though you are a pain in the " Kyungri added then laughs, "You just have to ruin our sweet moments" Sera flicks her on the top on the head. Kyungri groans then slaps the alpha's stomach, "I do not."

"Yeah you do." 

"No I don't." 

"Yes."

"No." 

"Yes."

"No" Kyungri playfully slaps the alpha on the stomach again.

"Ouch" Sera fakes being hurt, "Aw poor baby let me make you feel better" Kyungri said moving her hand under Sera's shirt, rubbing where she had hit her. A few circular motions later she slowly starts moving her hand down towards Sera's pants. She smirks feeling goosedumps rise off up her mate.

 

Thank you for the upvotes, Chyler25 and Swinder! ^^

Hello my new subscribers! I'm at 67 now, thank you all! 

Kyungri is officially part of the pack now! \^^/