Kyungri's Story and The Prank.

Alpha's Mate

Author's POV

Morning has come and Kyungri was in the kitchen leaning on the counter waiting for the coffee to finish making while the other three girls were still sleeping in the living room.

A yawning Sera was walking down the stairs heading toward the kitchen.

When she got the opening of the kitchen she stopped seeing Kyungri. The sun was shining through the window hitting Kyungri's milky legs making them shine and even though her hair was a bit messy pulled over to the other side of her shoulder exposing her neck she was rubbing because it was sore. Sera thought she still looked beautiful.

"Good morning" the alpha said walking near Kyungri who stopped rubbing her neck, "Good morning" she replied. The coffee maker beeps, "Do you know where the cups are?" Sera asked, Kyungri shakes her head.

"They are right here" Sera said opening the cabinet right above where the coffee maker is getting two cups down.

She gets the coffee pot and pours the coffee into both cups, "Do you want anything added?" she asked walking to the refrigerator. Kyungri looks over to her and winced slightly, "What do you have?" Sera noticed her wince but didn't say anything and glanced in the refrigerator, "We have milk, cinnamon, and caramel creamer" "I'll take cinnamon" Kyungri said rubbing her neck. 

Sera smiled at herself after her mate said that because cinnamon was her favorite flavor. She got the creamer out and went to a drawer to get a spoon then went back to the coffee cups. Kyungri watched as her mate poured the creamer onto the spoon precisely without it overflowing. Sera then drops the liquid from the spoon into her coffee cup three different times, the lone wolf actually found it cute the way Sera was concentrated and started smiling til the alpha looked at her and asked, "Would you like me to do it or do you want to?"

"I'll do it" the lone wolf said moving towards her cup. She took the creamer and just poured it straight into her cup and counted to three real quick in her head and stopped. After she puts the creamer down she takes the spoon from Sera's cup since it was still on the counter and stirred her coffee and creamer together.

After stirring Kyungri put the spoon in to get the remaining liquid off but quickly took it out because she remembered it was from her mates cup, "Uh I'm sorry" she said causing Sera to chuckle, "It's fine" she said and got the creamer to put back in the refrigerator.

The lone wolf put the spoon on the counter and picked up her coffee cup to take a sip. Sera returned and did the same, they were only a foot from each other but both were looking at someting else in the room.

They didn't know what to say to each other so Sera quickly thought of something, "Have you been to the back porch?" she asked, "Only when Minha toured me around the area" Kyungri replied.

"Want to go sit with me?" Sera asked and Kyungri nods her head. They quietly walk to the back porch where the outdoor furniture was. 

Both of them sit on the love seat watching the scenery in silence while sipping on their coffee. After a few minutes Kyungri speaks not taking her eyes off the forest in front of them, "This reminds me of home" Sera glances at her, "How so?" "My younger brother and I would do what you and I are doing now except he would drink hot tea" Kyungri said slightly smiling.

"Do you only have one brother?" Sera asked wanting to see if she could get any information about her since they haven't really talked about anything before. Kyungri turns her body to face her mate fully.

"I have an older brother, he's only a year older" she said bitterly. 

"So I take it you aren't on go terms?" Sera asked putting her coffee cup on the table. Her question made Kyungri scoff, "He's the reason I left."

"What happened?" the alpha asked now more interested. Kyungri sighs knowing she would have to explain this one day and it looks like that time has come. She looks down into the cup in her hands before talking, "The pack I'm from-was from" she corrects herself, "Was very traditional and large since the whole town I was from belonged to it plus it was very patriarchal. Anyway since we weren't the alpha family my dad wanted his kids to be with anyone of higher rank" she explained.

"But you have the imprint gene so why would he want you to marry someone you weren't imprinted with and what did your brother have to do with you leaving?" Sera asked.

"Thats the next part" Kyungri said putting her cup down on the table, "When my brothers and I were younger our parents told us about the gene but they told us it was very unlikely we would imprint with anyone so they wanted us to marry whoever offered first. So long story short my father died when we were teens and since our pack beliefs were patriarchal my older brother was the head of my family and could pretty much tell us what to do" Kyungri's face darken.

"Thats horrible" Sera interrupted, "Yeah I know" Kyungri continues, "When I became of age my brother wanted me to marriage his friend who was actually from the alpha pack but I'd turn the offer down. After a year my brother told me his friend wasn't going to wait forever so he said I either marry this friend soon or leave the pack for not obeying his orders so I've been gone for over a year now."

"I'm honestly happy you left after hearing that" Sera stated, Kyungri showed her a sad smile, "Me too but I do miss my mom and younger brother."

Sera moves over and pulls Kyungri into a hug surprising the lone wolf but she hugs back anyway. After they break away from the hug Sera asked, "Would you like some medicine for your sore neck?" not wanting to bring up anything else about her mates past for now.

"Yes" Kyungri said and they both stood up and got their cups then walked back into the house.

-

Late in the afternoon the girls decided to have a contest and the losing team makes dinner. 

Team 80's line: Hyuna, Sera, Erin, Sungah vs Team 90's line: Kyungri, Hyemi, Minha. The 80's line won so Kyungri, Hyemi, and Minha were now preparing dinner.

As the younger wolves made dinner the youngest came up with a plan and told the other two about it.

Dinner was ready and the three younger wolves had everyone's food positioned the way it needed to be on the older wolves plates.

Everyone had five pieces of gimbap, some kimchi, and a bowl of rice. The only difference was the older wolves gimbap had two pieces that had wasabi in it and the two pieces where arranged different ways on the four eldest plates. Doing it that way they hoped their prank wouldn't be as noticeable.

They were all now at the table and everyone started to eat the first person of this unfortunate event was Erin. The three youngest glance at her without trying to be noticed by the others. Kyungri has to pretend she is drinking from her glass so she doesn't laugh as Erin starts to chew. The other two go back to eating like nothing is about to happen even though Hyemi is sitting beside her.

A few seconds later Erin starts to tastes it and tries to keep cool about but ends up coughing a few times. The older wolves look at her and she grabs her drink. Sungah has just picked up her wasabi filled piece and put it in . 

"Are you alright?" Hyuna asked, "Y-Yeah" Erin said putting her glass back down and doesn't say anything else since she noticed none of the other girls had the same reaction when they ate their gimbap. Erin's first and third pieces of gimbap were wasabi filled but she was hesitant about her second piece not knowing her third one was the bad one.

Sungah now tastes it as well and her face was turning a little red. Her second and fourth pieces were the tainted ones. This made Hyemi smirk, Kyungri and Minha noticed her smirk and knew Sungah had eaten it but since they were on either side of her they decided not to look at her. 

"Are you ok Sungah?" Sera asked sitting at the head of the table, Sungah was stuffing rice into and coughed once before giving a ok sign to the alpha. Minha let out a faint snort while Hyemi and Kyungri were trying their best to keep from laughing. 

Unfortunately for Hyuna and Sera their wasabi filled gimbap were the last two pieces they had which they weren't too far behind eating themselves.

A few minutes later Erin experiences the same thing again this time gets up from the table to go spit it out.

All the girls were watching her. Two had worried faces, one confused, and three amused.

"Ok I know you three little s did something to my gimbap" Erin said glaring back to them and all three of the youngest wolves bust out laughing, "You're funny" Minha said smirking, "Everyone else's seem to be fine though" Hyemi said back in a playful tone.

"I know what I tasted" Erin stated crossing her arms, Sungah was about to eat her other tainted one but decided to dissect it instead. Sera and Hyuna look down at their gimbap un sure, "They did!" Sungah yelled, "Run!" Hyemi yells and the three youngest take off in different directions.

Erin quickly walks back over to the table, "They're died" she said. 

"But mine and Sera's are fine" Hyuna replied, "Try your last ones" Sungah said and Hyuna did. When she tasted it she quickly spit it out, Sera tries her and does the same thing, "Ok they are died" she stated.

Minha ended up hiding in her room under her bed while Hyemi went outside using the back door and Kyungri went outside using the front door. They both were running around the house the same way and seen each other, "Where's Minha?" Hyemi asked, "I don't know" Kyungri replied, "What are we gonna do now?"

 

I know it went from like serious stuff to playful mode but it turned out good right? I also left you hanging but next ch. maybe even more playful. ;)

Sparkle Muffin and Enniii thank you for the upvotes! 

I'm also at 42 subscribers! This is the most I've had so far with any of my stories thank you all! ^^