Meeting Pack Members pt. 2

Alpha's Mate

Author's POV

All The M Pack members excluding Sera went to the Seoul Police Station where Kyungri and Minha were standing outside waiting for them.

Minha with her head down walks over to her members while they stared at Kyungri who was looking at Sungah apologetically. Hyuna steps foward watching Kyungri, she turns her head towards the youngest wolf, "Minha tell me what happened" she said then looks back to Kyungri.

Minha couldn't remember everything that happened so Kyungri ended up explaining. Hearing the explanation, Hyuna speaks, "Thank you for protecting Minha" "You're welcome" Kyungri replied, "Also I'm so sorry I caused you all to worry, if only the police wouldn't have shown up" she added, "Don't worry about it now I'm fine" Minha said smiling at Kyungri.

"So Kyungri for keeping Minha safe I'd like to help with anything you would like in return" Hyuna stated.  

The lone wolf thought for a moment before answering, "Living here in the city I can't turn when I want to so I'd like to know of a place I can go when I want to turn especially since a full moon is coming soon." 

 

-

 

It is going to be a full moon tonight and many people plan to leave the city to turn. None of the werewolves need a full moon to be able to change, they can change anytime but a full moon just hightens everything for them even more.

Hyuna was leaning against her car while she waited for Kyungri to finish her shift at the cafe. A few minutes later the lone wolf appears, "What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Taking you to my place out of the city duh" Hyuna said getting off her car, "But I need to get some stuff from my place first" Kyungri said and the beta smirks, "I have your stuff already" "What?!" Kyungri yells running up to the car and looking in the back where a backpack that happen to be hers was.

Hyuna gets back in her car, "Get in" "How the hell did you get into my room?" Kyungri asked getting into the car, "I have my ways" Hyuna smirks again and starts the car.

About 35 minutes out from the city Hyuna takes an exit off the freeway onto a one line road. 15 minutes of driving that road they come across a side road that Hyuna pulls into and there was a sign that read "private drive" Kyungri sighs, "Don't tell me we have to ride like another 30 mintues before we actually get to the house" Hyuna laughs, "It's only about 10 minutes" Kyungri rolls her eyes.

Finally arrive they pull up to a two story house with a three car garage. Kyungri thought the place looked amazing especially out in the middle of the forest.

The garage opens up and Hyuna parks inside and they get out. Kyungri grabs her bag and follows Hyuna to a side door that lead into the house which went into the kitchen, "Everyone should be in the living room" Hyuna said.

Kyungri looks at as much as she could before following Hyuna entering the living room. The members all look at the lone wolf. Minah and Sungah quickly get up to greet her first, "Where is Sera?" Hyuna asked, "In her room" Minah said, "Go tell we're here" the youngest left without protest.

"Let me fomrally introduce you to my other members" Hyuna said glancing at her pack members that were sitting on the couches, "That is Erin and she is a Delta, third in command after me, I'm second in command" Kyungri looks over to Erin who waves and Kyungri slightly bows.

"Our other youngest member Hyemi" "Hey" Hyemi said, "Hey" Kyungri said back.

"Yah how come Hyemi gets a hey and we get a bow?" Erin asked, "Cause your old unlike me" Hyemi replied sicking her tongue out.

Minha returns from upstairs, "She said she'll be down shortly" Hyuna just sighs nodding her head, "Hey do you want to show Kyungri around?" "Of course" Minha smiles.