Cuddles.

Alpha's Mate

Author's POV

Sera and Hyuna drove another one of their cars to the city so that Sera could see Kyungri at work the next day.

Hyuna drops Sera off at the cafe before leaving to go back home. Sera enters the cafe and quickly finds Kyungri talking and writing down orders on her little notepad. Sera on purpose walks past Kyungri going to a table near the window.

Kyungri quickly detected her mates scent when the alpha walked by causing her to automatically smile as she finished writing down the peoples order. She takes the order to the back before returing to the front to walk towards her mate.

The way Sera was staring at Kyungri made the lone wolf's heart race and stomach feel weird but she tried her best to ignore it.

"What are you doing here?" she asked and Sera shows her a killer smile, "To see you of course" Kyungri couldn't help but smile, "I'm busy though" she stated.

"I can wait."

"While you're waiting would you like anything?"

"Yeah, you" Sera winks at her, "Shut up" Kyungri said lightly hitting Sera with her notepad.

-

An hour went by and Kyungri was finished with her shift. The two wolves were walking down the street, "Where are we going?" Kyungri asked, "The grocery store" Sera replied.

When they got back to the apartment Sera started preparing dinner for the two of them since they were the only ones in the apartment.

"What are you gonna cook?" Kyungri asked leaning on the counter beside Sera, "Food" the alpha said putting meat into the pan.

"You're such a smartass" Kyungri flicks the side of Sera's head, "Yah I'm cooking here" she rubs the side of her side, "Sorry reflex" Kyungri shrugs her shoulders smirking.

"Reflex my " the alpha grumbled still focused on the meat. Kyungri silently laughs at her mate before walking over to the living room to let Sera cook in peace.

Some time later while Kyungri was watching tv Sera yells, "Can you come cut these vegetables?" but Kyungri ignores the request. 

"Now please" Sera said in a more commanding tone. The lazy wolf gets up and walks back into the kitchen, "Cut this up over here" the alpha said pointing to the food sitting on the counter beside her. Kyungri sighs walking over beside Sera and starts cutting the vegetables. 

"My mom is going to love you since you like cooking" Kyungri said while cutting. Sera smiles, "You told your mom about me?" 

"Yes and she wants to meet you next time I go visit."

"What about your brothers? How did they feel knowing about us?" Sera asked and Kyungri stopped cutting.

"I didn't tell Leo because it wasn't the right time to and I didn't tell my older brother because he died 8 months ago."

"I'm s-" Sera was about to apologize but Kyungri interrupted her, "It's fine" she stated even though her eyes were starting to water. She tried her best to not bring up her older brother yet she knew it would come up eventually. At her mom's place her mother brought it up once and all Kyungri said was that Leo told her and she dropped it. She didn't show any emotion over the matter but deep down she still cared for him.

Now that she actually said the words aloud it just hit her and she couldn't hold it in any longer. 

From the side Sera moved Kyungri's hair behind her ear. Tears were now running down the lone wolf's cheek and Sera wipes them. This was the first time the alpha seen her mate crying and she didn't like it. She grabs Kyungri's wrist pulling her away from the counter into a hug. Kyungri put her head on Sera's shoulder. 

-

Dinner went by quietly and Sera was now doing the dishes. Kyungri was watching tv still kinda sad from earlier until her cellphone beeped, she got a message from her brother, it was a video. She clicks on it and baby Sohyun was shown looking into the camera, Kyungri's mood immediately changed into a more positive one, "Sohyun no-no" she heard Leo say in the background and Sohyun starts to frown, "Soohyuniee~" Leo said cutely. Her frown changes into a smile, he saids her name cutely again and she starts giggling then the video ends. 

"Why are you smiling like that? Sera asked walking to sit on the other side on the other of the couch.

"Watch" Kyungri said moving closer to Sera. She re-starts the video again, "Aw she's so cute whose baby is that?" "Leo's" Sera's eye widen, "Wow really?" Kyungri nods her head.

"Speaking of babies" Sera said, "Hyuna and Erin will know in a few weeks if Erin is pregnant or not."

"Aww really, I'll be an aunty to another baby and you'll be one too" Kyungri said happily.

-

"Are you sure?" Sera asked again while Kyungri was making herself comfy in her on bed, "Yes now get in the bed before I change my mind" Kyungri replied. The alpha turned off the light and without a second thought got in Kyungri's bed. They were laying on their sides facing each other in the darkness. 

Being like this both of them wanted to be in each others embrace but neither moved. Sera was pondering because she thought Kyungri might kick her out, some alpha she's being, while Kyungri quickly turns to the other direction, like that really helped her.

When Sera thought Kyungri was sleeping she moved closer and slipped an arm over Kyungri's waist, her nose barely brushed against her mates hair. Kyungri was actually still awake and her instincts just took over so she turned back around and snuggled closer to Sera hiding her face in the crook of Sera's neck.

They didn't say anything but they didn't need to. Kyungri slowly inhaled her mate's scent then slowly exhaled. The more she did that the more she was unintentionally making herself more drawn to Sera.

The alpha was more than happy now having her mate in her arms like this finally, she's been wanting this for far too long.

She began rubbing circles on Kyungri's back until her breathing became steady then Sera stopped and slowly went to sleep herself.

 

Slowly but surely Kyungri's relationship with Sera is growing. ^_^