Meeting Her Family.

Alpha's Mate

Author's POV

Kyungri and Sera were on their way to visit Kyungri's family. It's been a few weeks since Kyungri joined the M Pack and she thought it was now a good time to visit her family and also invite Sera to meet her family.

"Getting nervous?" Kyungri asked Sera who was driving.

"Me?" the alpha glances over.

"Yes dummy who else would I be talking to?" Kyungri lightly hit her arm. Sera smiles and grabs Kyungri's hand interlocking their fingers, "No I'm not nervous."

-

"So what do you have to tell us?" Sungah asked Hyuna and Erin who were standing in front of her, Hyemi, and Minha.

"We're having a baby, Erin's pregnant" Hyuna stated. The three younger wolves were completely surprised yet very happy. None of them even knew that the couple were wanting to have child and wondered if they were since the two have been together for years and haven't mentioned it to them or well no one ever brought the topic of having pups into everyday conversation.

"Congrats!" Hyemi moves to hug the couple.

"Oh my god we're going to be aunties!" Minha said excitedly while squeezing Sungah to death. 

-

"Well I would like to stay and celebrate some more but I have to go" Hyemi stated leaving the other pack members to continue without her.

"Don't get into trouble" Hyuna replied then the younger wolf left. "Where is she going?" Erin asked, "To go see someone." 

"Hyemi doesn't go out, this person must be special" Sungah commented, "She must be" Hyuna agreed, "So you know this person she's going to see?" Minha asked, "Yeah Sera told me yesterday that Hyemi was going to take the car to go out with someone today" Hyuna explained.

"Who is it?" Erin asked.

"Hyeri, Sojin's younger sister."

-

"Hello" Kyungri speaks opening the door to her mom's house. "Hey" Leo replies getting off the couch. Kyungri steps inside and Sera follows in behind carrying their bags. The siblings hug then Kyungri introduces Sera.

"Leo this is Sera." 

The alpha puts the bags down before shaking Leo's hand and the two stare each other down. Kyungri finally told her brother about Sera but left out the imprint part when she told him that she was coming to visit again. After a few seconds Leo gives a nod and Sera does the same meaning he's ok with the alpha and vice versa.

Baby Sohyun was walking around and Kyungri notices her, "Ah my little Sohyun auntie Kyungri is here" she said picking up the baby and kissing her cheeks non stop making her smile. "Sera this is Sohyun" she walks back over to her mate and brother. The alpha smiles seeing her mate carrying Sohyun, "Hello Sohyun" she rubs the baby's head.

"Where's mom and Gayoon?" Kyungri asked her brother, "Mom is out back and Gayoon went to one of her friend's house" Leo stated.

"Lets go see mom" Kyungri told them walking away carrying Sohyun. The other two wolves simply follow her. When they all got out back they seen an old lady watering flowers. 

"Hey mom!" Kyungri yells walking fast over to the older woman. Her mom stops what she is doing and they embrace each other trying not to crush Sohyun in the process. Sera and Leo stood on the porch watching the lovely scene. 

Eventually Kyungri and her mom walk over to Sera and Leo.

"Mom this is Sera."

"Nice to finally meet you Ms. Park."

Instead of shaking Sera's hand Kyungri's mom hugs the alpha tightly, "Oh don't call me Ms. Park call me mom or Minyeon." 

-

They all return inside and Kyungri shows Sera around the entire house and the rest of the afternoon they all sat around talking.

Later in the evening Ms. Park was making dinner while Leo and Kyungri were fighting in the living room and Sera was making sure baby Sohyun didn't get caught in the crossfire. 

"If you get hurt to come crying to me" the alpha told her mate who was ignoring her trying to bend her brother's arm. Sera sighs and picks up Sohyun taking her to the kitchen.

"Did they always fight like that?" Sera asked sitting at the table with the baby in her lap.

"Yes" Ms. Park said watching the boiling pot, "Ever since they were kids." She looks over to Sera, "Now I see why she's always hitting me" the alpha lets out a chuckle. "I hope she isn't too rough" Ms. Park said, "She isn't." "Good." Ms. Park returns to her cooking.

Every so often while the older wolf was cooking she would glance over and watch the alpha play with her grandchild and would smile to herself.

"Have you and Kyungri talked about having kids?" she asked. Sera wasn't sure what to say, neither her or Kyungri talked about this yet but since she was an alpha it was an absolute thing that would happen one day whether it be next year or in the following years.

"I take that as a no" Ms. Park stated.

"We will though" Sera reassured her then Leo and Kyungri walk in breathing heavily while supporting each other.

-

Back at the M Pack house Sungah and Minha were watching tv waiting for Hyemi to arrive so they could ask about her date. 

Around 10pm Hyemi arrived back. Entering the house the couple drag the girl into the living room forcing her to sit on the couch in between the two.

"How was your date with Hyeri~" Sungah teased. Hyemi's eyes widen, "How'd you know?" "Hyuna told us."

"Where did you go?" Minha asked.

"Not telling" Hyemi replied moving her hand to her lips making a motion like she zipped shut.

"What did you do?" Sungah tried asking in a different way and Hyemi just shakes her head.

"You two official?" Minha asked and Hyemi shakes her head again.

"But you do like her right?" Sungah asked and Hyemi slowly nods her head, "Awww~" Minha pats her head. 

"Are you two done with the questions?" Hyemi was ready to get away from the couple, "One more" Sungah replied, "Does Sojin or any of the other Shadow Pack members know you and Hyeri went out?"

"Of course not" Hyemi jumps and looks at the couple seriously, "You know that pack still believes in some of the older traditions of not having mates outside of their pack right."

"Doojoon is alpha now" Sungah stated, "The older generation is under him." What the older wolf said was true, since Doojoon became alpha a few years back the Shawdow Pack became more open and not closed off to the world like Kyungri's former pack still is and Hyemi knew that too.

"True but for now no one is saying anything, we aren't even serious right now anyway" she said.

 

Thank you for the upvote QM_Jiwoo! ^^ I've also hit 70 subscribers thank you all!!!