Guitar.

Alpha's Mate

Author's POV

Sera was the first one up as usual. As she waited for her coffee to make she decided to go get her guitar that she hasn't played in a long time from her room then went to the back porch to tune it. A few minutes later she heard the coffee maker beep so she gently laid her guitar on the table infront of her.

When the alpha returned she quietly sat back down to drink her coffee. After the she finished her coffee she picked up her guitar and crossed her legs on the couch an started to played. She played a light melody and hummed along to it. She messed up a few times since she hasn't played in a while but gradually got better as she continued strumming the strings.

Satisfied that she finally finished the song without messing up she moved on to another song and started happily playing.

By this time Kyungri who also wakes up early was awake. She ignores the sounds coming from Sera outside and goes to the bathroom. When Kyungri left the bathroom no more tunes were heard, Sera decided to take a break. The lone wolf got her some coffee and went to the back porch as it has become routine.

"Goodmorning" Kyungri said to Sera who just picked up her guitar again, "Goodmorning" she replies smiling as Kyungri went around the table to sit on the other side of the couch. The lone wolf carefully watches her mate start strumming the guitar again as she sipped her coffee. She watches as Sera looks at her hand changing the notes on the guitar. 

She notices Sera closing her eyes as she continues to play getting more into it. Kyungri doesn't know what Sera is playing, she thought it was because she doesn't listen to music often or it was something Sera had composed herself. 

Either way she liked listening to it. 

A few mintues later Sera stopped an put her guitar on the table, "So what'd you think?" she asked, "You're great" Kyungri said smiling, "How long have you been playing?" 

"Since I was young" Sera replied and it occurred to Kyungri that she didn't even know how old Sera was and come to think of it she only knew Sungah, Hyemi, and Minha's age.

"How old are you?"

"27" 

Kyungri's eyes widen somewhat shocked considering the woman beside her looks way younger most of the time. The alpha frowns slightly, "What?"

"How old is Hyuna?" 

"26"

"Erin?" 

"25"

"They both look older than you" Kyungri said laughing. Sera sends her a glare before getting up with her coffee cup and guitar, "No breakfast for you" she said leaving the younger wolf on the porch alone.

"Wait I'm sorry!" Kyungri yells running after her. 

-

Later on in the day Sera and Hyuna were left at home while Erin took Kyungri and Hyemi to the mall. After arguing Kyungri finally agreed to let Erin buy her some clothes to keep at the house so it would be more convenient instead of having to bring her stuff back and forth everytime she stayed over.

Since the sisters were alone at the house Hyuna thought it would be a good time for the two of them to talk.

Hyuna knocked on Sera's door but she got no repsonse so she went downstairs and heard the sounds of her sister playing the guitar outside. The beta stood in the doorway watching her sister play until she messed up then lightly giggled seeing Sera pout.

"Don't laugh" the pouting wolf said not looking at her standing in the doorway, "Your hearing is as good as ever" Hyuna replied walking over to sit beside sister.

"What is it?" Sera asked putting her guitar on the table, "Can't I just watch my little big sister play the guitar?" Hyuna teased.

"I know you too well, you wouldn't let Erin go anywhere without you unless it was important" Sera said ignoring the comment about her shortness, "You're really clingy actually."

"Actaully it's because we're imprinted" Hyuna corrected, "You'll understand once Kyungri accepts you." 

"Who knows when that'll be" Sera sighs, "It may be sooner than you think" her sister said, "What makes you say that?" "The way she looks at you, its different compared to before" Hyuna smiles at her.

"Ok enough about Kyungri and I, what did you come to tell me in the first place?"

"Well the first x-moon is coming soon" Hyuna stated and Sera didn't need her sister to finish the sentence to understand what she was being told.

"I see" was all Sera said, "We weren't going to do it until you knew and if you don't think its the right time then-" Hyuna was interrupted by her sister, "Are you both 100% sure?" 

"Yes." 

"Then go for it."

 

Poor Kyungri didn't even know her mates age. xD

What do you think Hyuna and Sera were talking about?