Erin in Charge.

Alpha's Mate

Author's POV

Kyungri's shift was over and she was walking outside. Sera was waiting in the car, Kyungri goes over and gets in, "How was work?" Sera asked as she starts to drive off, "It was fine" Kyungri replied.

They arrive to the apartment a few minutes later.

"There's two rooms but one is officially yours and the other is for any of my pack members for when they stay" the alpha said as she watched Kyungri look through the small apartment.

"When will the others be staying here?" Kyungri asked returning to the living, "When ever they feel like getting out of the woods, Sungah stays here the most since she works at the bar" Sera explained. They both sat on the couch, "So is Sungah the only one that actually works?" Kyungri asked, "Yes well she doesn't have to since the bar makes enough but she prefers working."

"Will you be staying?" she asked not looking at her mate, "Only if you want me to" Sera said watching her. Kyungri played with her hands thinking hard. She didn't want the alpha to stay but another part of her did. She also thought of Erin's words but she couldn't accept Sera as her mate just yet.

The lone wolf finally spoke, "I need some time alone right now I mean we only just imprinted yesterday" "I understand its fine" Sera gets up, "Well there's not much food so you'll need to buy some. We have toiletries unless you don't like that brand you'll have to buy that as well."

Kyungri nods her head, "Oh I also put my phone number and the others numbers on a piece of paper in your room" Sera remembered then walks to the front door, "I'll see you whenever" she waves her hand, "Ok" Kyungri replied and her mate leaves.

 

-

 

It was friday afternoon, Kyungri and Sungah were putting their bags in the car getting ready to go back out of the city for the weekend. 

Once they arrived to the house they entered through the side door, "Yah get out of the here like that you two!" they hear Erin yell as they were coming in. They walked through the kitchen to see Erin closing the front door as they got near her.

"What's up?" Sungah asked, "Hyemi and Minha shifted in the house so I made them leave quickly" Erin explained with a hand on her hip, she was in charge until Sera and Hyuna returned.

"Those two" Sungah shakes her head and starts walking down the hall to her room. Kyungri was still standing in front of Erin, "Oh welcome back" she said smiling at Kyungri. The lone wolf smiles back before walking down to Sungah's room with her bag. 

Dropping her bag off Kyungri left to go to the front porch. She stood outside looking for the two pups which she didn't see so she sat on the steps hoping they would return soon.

Only a few minutes went by and she seen the two pups walking along the woods, "Hey!" she yells and the two wolves look over. It just took them a second to figure out it was Kyungri and they both ran towards her. 

Still sitting on the steps Hyemi and Minha attack Kyungri with all over her face and arms, "Enough, enough!" she pushes them away so they are now standing in front of her. 

She smiles at them, "Aren't you gonna change back?" she asked and they both look away from her for only a few seconds before facing her again. It was their way of saying no making Kyungri sigh because she knew what they meant. It was basic information all wolves learned since neither human or wolf can communicate with each other if they aren't in the same form.

They both started chewing on Kyungri's shoe laces wanting her to take them off, "Yah!" she yells at them and Minha starts to tug at the end of Kyungri's pants instead. Kyungri flicks the tops of both pups heads making them stop causing one to whine and the other to growl at her. She glares at them, "I'll change on my own thank you" she said standing up. 

Quickly changing she put her clothes and shoes on the railing before shifting. 

You two are gonna pay for chewing on my shoes.. Kyungri said telepathically to both of them. 

Hyemi and Minha take off towards the woods with Kyungri right behind.

-

The sun was starting to set so the three wolves went back to the house. Kyungri was fully clothed walking into the house while Hyemi and Minha were . 

All three of them walked into the kitchen smelling the food that Erin was making and a hungry Sungah that was suppose to be helping but was just stealing small bites here and there. 

"Smells good" Hyemi said smelling the air while walking over to Erin, Minha went and sat on the table with her self while Kyungri sat in a chair beside her. 

"Off the table" Erin said when she turned away from the stove to see a Minha cross legged on the dinner table. Hyemi took the chance to grab a piece of meat and ran out the kitchen.

Minha pouts, "You're no fun" she said getting off it, she decides to sit on Kyungri's lap and Kyungri instantly wraps her arms around the maknae not thinking anything of it since all wolves are use to seeing each other especailly if they are able to shift all the time. 

Sungah glanced at them feeling a little jealous that Kyungri was holding Minha and not her but would never admit it since she has a crush on the youngest. 

"If some of you didn't go all crazy that other time Sera and Hyuna were gone a few days I'd let up on the rules" Erin stated.

"What'd they do?" Kyungri asked, "Destroyed the house pretty much" Erin said, "But we cleaned up" Sungah said with a mouth full of food. 

Erin glared at her, "Stop eating! Ok everyone out of the damn kitchen" she said making the girls leave the room. 

Kyungri and Sungah go into the living room while Minha went upstairs. 

"So where are Sera and Hyuna anyway?" Kyungri asked Sungah, "They met with another pack that lives within our territory" the older wolf explained, "Oh" was all Kyungri said before getting the remote to find something to watch on the tv.

-

Later that night the alpha and beta arrived home. When they came in they noticed the living room tv still on so they checked it out only to see Sungah, Kyungri, Hyemi, and Minha asleep on the couches. 

Sera and Hyuna smile at the scene before Hyuna went to turn the tv off, "Should we wake them up?" Hyuna asked, "Nope I bet they give Erin a hard time so if they are sore tomorrow oh well" Sera stated, "What about Kyungri?" the alpha thought for a moment, "I guess she won't sleep on the couch anymore after tonight either" she said before making her way up to her room.

Hyuna only shakes her head before following her sister up the stairs.

 

Poor Erin being in charge of them.. xD