I'm Yours.

Alpha's Mate

Author's POV

It wouldn't be long now, the alpha was on her way to come pick Kyungri up. All day at work the lone wolf would always check the clock, counting down the time until Sera would arrive.

Finally Sera arrives, the lone wolf happily walks out of the cafe and gets into the car.

"That happy to see me?" Sera teased, "Shut up" was all Kyungri said smiling looking out the passenger window.

As they rode down the highway Sera starts talking, "Tonight we're going to our friends place in a neighboring pack, I want you to come but you don't have to if you don't want to."

Kyungri looks over to her mate, "I'll go" she shows a small smile, "Great" Sera smiles widely.

-

The whole M Pack including Kyungri all load up in their suv to go to the Shadow Pack Territory. They arrived and knocked on the door. A few moments later the door is opened by Gikwang who greets them, they enter one by one.

Members, guys and girls of the main part of the Shadow Pack were here. Everyone from Sera's pack goes and does their own thing while Kyungri stayed with Sera.

"Minah, Yura, Gikwang this is Kyungri my mate, Kyungri these are my friends" Sera introduces her mate to the wolves in the living room. Kyungri smiles and waves at them.

"Woah I didn't know you had a mate" Gikwang said staring at Kyungri and Sera, "Me either" Minah commented.

"I'm going to introduce Kyungri to everyone else." 

Sera and Kyungri walk through the house to go to the back yard. Once they get to the porch Sera greets Jihyun and Sojin. "I want you girls to meet someone" Sera gestures over at Kyungri who was just standing in the doorway, "This is my mate Kyungri." The two older wolves greet Kyungri who does the same, "I can't believe after so many years you finally have a mate" Jihyun said to Sera.

"Come with me Kyungri, you don't need to stay with the old ladies" Hyemi said grabbing her arm, "You need to meet people our age."

"Who are you calling old?" Sojin glares at Hyemi who quickly pulls Kyungri away.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner" Jihyun pouts at Sera, "Its a little complicated" the alpha states, "Do tell."

-

"Guys meet Kyungri she is Sera's mate" Hyemi said to her friends, "Kyungri this is Hyuna, Hyeri, and Dongwoon."

"Hey" Kyungri greets them and they do the same, "Wow you're really Sera's mate?" Dongwoon asked, "Uh.. Yeah" Kyungri said scratching her neck. 

"How old are you?" Hyuna asked, "22 you?" "Oh yay you're the same age me and Dongwoon" Hyuna happily said.

"Aw I wish you were my age" Hyeri pouts since she is still the youngest, "How old are you?" Kyungri asked, "I recently just turned 20" Hyeri said, "Oh I need to give you a birthday kiss" Hyemi teases the youngest wolf, "Ew not from you" Hyeri said running away with Hyemi following her leaving the other three, "This is your first time over here right?" Hyuna asked, "Yeah" Kyungri replied.

Minha, Sungah, Hyuna, Erin were watching Doojoon, Hyunseung, Junhyung, and Yoseob play cards. Minha was bored so she left to go hangout with Kyungri and the others. 

Hyemi and Hyeri return after running all around the house breathing heavy, "You kiss her?" Hyuna asked Hyemi who gives her a thumps up.

"Someone's blushing~" Dongwoon teases, "Shut up" Hyeri glares at him.

-

After Sera finished talking with her friends she went to find Kyungri so she could introduce her to Doojoon and the others.

"Is my card partner kicking ?" Sera asked when she and Kyungri arrived over, "Of course I am" the Shadow Pack alpha glances over to Sera, "You're only winning by a few points" Erin commented from the sideline. Doojoon continued staring at his alpha friend because someone he had never seen was standing beside her.

"Hey you guys I want you all to meet someone" Sera said and waits for the other guys playing at the table to look her way.

"Guys this Kyungri my mate, Kyungri this is the alpha of the Shadow Pack Doojoon, beta Hyunseung, delta Junhyung, and second delta Yoseob."

The lone wolf shows her respect by bowing to them. The guys were a little surprised and Doojoon was the first to speak, "About damn time" he gets up showing a big smile.

He gives Sera a friendly pat on the shoulder before sticking out his hand to Kyungri, she shakes his hand, "Nice to meet you" she said. The other boys greeted Kyungri as well before they continued playing their game again.

"I'm going to go back over there" Kyungri points to where Sera got her earlier, "Alright" her mate said then Kyungri walked back over to the younger wolves.

-

When the M Pack and Kyungri got back home everyone went to their rooms. Since all of Kyungri's new clothes were in Sera's room she had to go upstairs with Sera. 

"This has all your stuff in it" the alpha points to the bottom drawer, "You can go in the bathroom and change if you want" she points to another door in the room. After Kyungri got her something to sleep in Sera also changed. The bathroom door opens and Kyungri walks out with her clothes she wore earlier neatly folded in her hand, "Just put those here" Sera points to Kyungri's clothes then to the basket full of her own dirty clothes.

Kyungri did as she was told and Sera gets into her bed then the lone wolf walks toward the door, "I would like you to stay in here with me" the alpha stated, "If you want to." The younger wolf continues walking to the door and for a brief second Sera thought she was leaving but she just turned the light switch off leaving only the moon light from outside to make it some what possible to see in the room. 

She slowly walks over to the bed and lays beside Sera. They didn't say anything because Kyungri was nervous and Sera was thinking hard, after this evening she really wanted to test the waters with Kyungri.  

"I'm glad you agreed to go with me tonight and I'm glad I got to introduce you to my friends and I'm glad that you're mine" Sera finally spoke.

"I'm also glad you're mine" Kyungri replied feeling her face heat up.

"What?" the alpha snaps her head towards her mate.

"You heard me." 

"But I would like to make sure I'm not going crazy and hope it was you who actually said it" she said moving closer to Kyungri. Since the younger wolf never moved Sera thought she could do something bolder like straddle the girl. The younger wolf was totally shocked at her mates move and couldn't speak. Sera slowly leans foward to put her hand on Kyungri's left cheek, "Tell me you want me just as much as I want you." 

Kyungri's heart started racing after she heard Sera say that. There was a short moment of silence before she touches Sera's hand that is on her cheek, "I.." Kyungri starts. The alpha leans in closer, "W-Want..Y-" she moves closer until she feels Kyungri's breath, "You." 

The alpha was smiling widely and her own heart was racing as well. She leans her forehead onto Kyungri's forehead and they both close their eyes enjoying the moment. There's no going back now.

"Kyungri. I'm. yours." Sera stated. Now she just had to wait to hear those similar words she's been dying to hear returned. The younger wolf could no longer conceal her feeling towards, her mind and body were too absorbed into this one woman on top of her.

"Sera. I'm. Yours." 

Not a second later the alpha crashes her lips onto her mates.

 

I was fianlly able to finish this ch. When I started writing this chapter I took a break and before I was about to start writing again I found out about the bad news so... T-T I'm ok now, I guess. I really want to finish this story up now so I'm thinking about ending it soon. 

Anyways, you got new characters shown and Kyungri finally accepts Sera!!!!! ^_^