Meeting the Alpha.

Alpha's Mate

Author's POV

Minha showed Kyungri around the house. Sungah and Hyemi joined them as they were going outside. 

"Come on guys lets all turn, it will be faster to show Kyungri the rest of the land" Minha stated.

All four of them stripped on the porch and started to turn, Kyungri was the fastest, she was all black with light gray eyes. Next was Sungah and Hyemi, they were both white and gray with green eyes. Lastly was Minha and she was light brown with yellow eyes.

Come on lets go.. Minha said telepathically to the other wolves.

They all got off the porch and Kyungri followed them. 

At first they were walking through the woods but started running. Keep up.. Sungah said to Kyungri, Oh I could out run all of you if I wanted to.. Kyungri replied, Lets race on the way back then.. Sungah said, Alright.. Kyungri said. 

About 15 minutes later they were done showing Kyungri the area and started playing fighting with each other. It was Kyungri and Sungah vs Hyemi and Minha. 

These pups think they can beat us.. Sungah said to everyone one, Don't make me laugh.. Kyungri teased. Both Hyemi and Minha started to growl. 

"Get back to the house!" all the four wolves heard someone yell. Looks like we can't play anymore.. Sungah said, Lets go.. 

Are we gonna race still.. Kyungri asked Sungah, Of couse.. Sungah replied, Hey pups Kyungri and I are gonna race home, do you want to join.. Sungah said to everyone, Yes.. Hyemi said.. Get ready to lose, Minha said.

Get ready everyone.. Sungah said, 3.. 2.. 1.. Go.. 

They all start running, Kyungri took the lead at first then let the other three pass her. I thought you were gonna win.. Sungah said to Kyungri, Oh I will.. Kyungri replied. 

Almost home Kyungri picks up speed and passes them instantly, she was out of sight before they knew it.

Kyungri arrives first, Hyuna was on the porch waiting. In wolf form she walks over to the steps looking at Hyuna, "Where are the others?" the beta asked then Kyungri turned back to human faster than anyone Hyuna had ever seen.

"They should be here soon, we had a race" Kyungri said infront of Hyuna. The beta nods her head still amazed that Kyungri could change so fast.

Kyungri puts her clothes back on and they both wait for the others. A minute or two later they return and start to turn back, they all walk towards the porch, "How could you be so fast?" Sungah asked face shocked along with the two youngest. Kyungri shrugs, "Always have been" "Get changed Sera is waiting" Hyuna stated.

Walking into the living room Minha goes over to a couch and Sungah walks to stand on the other side of the room while Hyuna and Kyungri stand by the door way.

"This is Kyungri" Hyuna said to the Alpha, "Kyungri this our Alpha Sera" Hyuna waves her hand for Kyungri to walk foward some. Sera was sitting on one of the couches, she stands up and looks over to them. Sera stares at Kyungri who bowed, "Thank you for letting me come out here even though I caused trouble before" she said.

"It's fine and you didn't cause trouble, if you did I would have met you that day instead of now" Sera said walking over to Kyungri who was back in a standing position. 

The Alpha moves her hand out for Kyungri to shake, they both make eye contact, a few seconds later their eyes change color, Kyungri's light gray and Sera's light blue. The color they would have if in wolf form.

The members saw Kyungri's eyes and were shocked while Hyuna saw Sera's and was shocked. Before their hands touched they both froze but continued to stare at each other.

Slowly Sera moves foward and Kyungri backs away, "You know what this means right?" she takes another step foward while Kyungri takes another step back. The other members just stay silent and watch, "Y-yes but.." Kyungri stops talking and continues backing up, Hyuna steps to the side so Kyungri doesn't dump into her. 

"I'm a lone wolf for a reason" Kyungri said before running to the front door, "Wait!" Sera yells before going after her. Kyungri opens the door and runs out the house with Sera behind her.

Hyuna runs after them and the rest of the members follow, standing on the porch they watch the scene happening in the front yard.

"Are they really?" Erin said a loud, Sera had Kyungri by the arm, "I am no one's" the lone wolf said with her eyes still glowing, "Yeah they sure are" Hyuna said, "I can't believe it" Erin said.